Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM

Damon & Elena 14056 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 14056

il y a plus d’un an chairbuck12 said…
Mine too I think. And then Glee. Have you started watching Glee yet? :)
il y a plus d’un an katie15 said…
Yeah, I've only watched the first four episodes though.
il y a plus d’un an epicdelena4ever said…
have u guys watched moonlight!.....it's SOOOO good!!!
il y a plus d’un an Sunbathe said…
Apparently there was an earthquake in Canada today, and you could feel it where I live in the US... but I didn't feel it!
i felt it! i live in NH!
What time did you feel it at?
I hope there's no huge aftershocks around here or anything...
i felt it at like 2 o'clock.
i know right! that must have been some earthquake
Oh, I was at the mall then. I wonder why I didn't feel it.
Apparently it was a magnitude 5.0
il y a plus d’un an nikkikitten said…
Omg!! I love in Toronto and me aNd my mom were on the couch ( I was trying to take a nap and my mom was reading) so I felt the couch shaking and my mom sid too and I started hearing the curtain thingy start to hit the wall and we looked at echother ( thinking one of us was making the noise and moving the couch) and then I fell asleep! Lol I can not believe I fell asleep! And then when I wake up I see the weather network channel and I found out that there was an earth quake and apparently the storm in Toronto is
going to be reAlly bAD! There is going to be trees falling and the electricity going out! And on rip
of it today I have a lot of ppl coming over because it us my little brothers b- day he is 2 years old today! Lol! Well I have to go get ready! Bye! I hope that the storm
where u are is not bad ( thy is if u r having a storm!) Bye!
I don't think we're supposed to get storms where I live.
It's sunny and really hot out right now.
Stay safe Nikki!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Nicole, you still here? Well anyways, I stayed up really late last night and read the first book. I really like Gabriel, not as much as Damon by a long shot, but enough to like him more than Rob the funnel cloud of innocence and purity. 0_____o lol. I don't know if I like Kaitlyn with Gabriel or Rob, but I'm leaning towards Gabriel because Rob makes me think of Stefan too much. I'm about one-third done with the second book. :D
Yeah, Damon is way better of course... but you can't help but love Gabriel too. Gabriel and Damon share a lot of qualities!
I don't hate Rob as much as I hate Stefan, but he still can get pretty annoying!

I just bought The Forbidden Game today, and I'm excited to start it! :D
Does anyone know what Matt Davis's new twitter account is? These were the clues he left, and I can't figure it out. :(

1. The anagram for his new name: ioyrmjndoheloar
2. Think archaeology
3. Dravidian times
4. 27 19 45 N 68 08 20 E
il y a plus d’un an Teamdamon33 said…
Anyone on?
Ahhh SAT scores came out today!
Hey is anyone on?

Italy are out of the world cup shockingly.
il y a plus d’un an paupaug said…
hey !
I'm here :)
smile
Hi ! How are you ?
big smile
Hey Nicole:) What's up?
I'm good, how are you Pauline?

Nothing really Katie. I picked out my senior pictures today and got my SAT scores finally. What are you up to?
I'm Good too :)
guys!....i;m sooo mad!!!! italy LOST!!! how could this happen!!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Well I've not been well today, only just recovering.. but it's annoying, because I had a lot to do today, which I'm going to have to do tomorrow instead.:(
That stinks Klea. :(
If I actually watched the World Cup I would probably be cheering for Italy and Greece!

Aww, sick Katie?
I know Klea, I watched the match. I have to admit though in the first half they didn't play very well so Slovakia's goal was expected. However, when Italy scored their first goal in the second half, I thought they upped their game and played quite well. But of course it was too late by then. I thought the match was pretty interesting though. I felt sorry for Italy, especially when that Italian player cried :(
yeah, the first half was slow...but god i was so mad at the italinan GOALIE!! it truley is his fault! he is the worst goalie EVER!!! he doesn;t look carfully but just randomly stciks his hand our whenever he sees fit..come on!...did u see the slovakian goalie...hit the italian player in the eye?!!!! and yeah felt so bad for him...he scored the 2nd goal...damn i was freaking out....i;m sure lau is really upset too!
oh well...how's england doing?
Well they got through to the top 16 yesterday and they played quite well. That was definately their best match. But now because USA scored at the last bloody minute in their game, England face GERMANY on Sunday. I doubt they will beat them, but if they did, chances are in the quarters it would be Argentina they face, semis probably Portugal and final Brazil. That's if everything goes according to plan.
well i hope that england win!!! they are my new favorite lmaoo! i hate all the other teamns like portugal..NO!!...brazil...sorry i just do not like them everyone is with them..USA..do i really need to explain why lmaooo!so i'm with england now yay!! lmaoo
lol... the weird thing is, is that most times England have played Germany in the past they have lost. But also, to have to play against Germany is urghh but at the same time if they did win against Germany, it would be a great achievement and people would start to realise that England have a real chance of winning the world cup. {although I don't think they will win unfortunately}

Also, for the world cup in 2018, England is one of the candidates to have it held here, but the other countries in the running is USA, Spain/Portugal joint bid, Russia, Netherlands/Bulgaria joint bid. I really hope it's in England so I can go to some matches! One of the main grounds in England is Old Trafford so that means I could be there in like 20 minutes. RESULT. lol.
haha lucky! i would really like to go to some soccer world cup matches! and when germany play agaisnt england..i'll root hard for england lmao!
lmao. I'm going to do what I did yesterday record the match and if they win watch it. Although I don't think they will win sadly.:(
Oh and I've only seen United play live and that was once lol
big smile
Hey guys!
big smile
Hey Julia! What's up?
big smile
Hey Katie! I'm watching TVD, and you?
big smile
I'm watching Hollyoaks! lol
il y a plus d’un an Nibylandija said…
heart
HEY, GUYS! :D

YOU NEED TO CHECK link OUT AND VOTE FOR DE HUUUG!<3
Hey guys!
And okay, I'm gonna go vote.
il y a plus d’un an Nibylandija said…
big smile
btw,i`ve just found out today`s the hugging day in my country. lmfao.
Anyone on?
smile
Me!
Hey Julia! What's up?
I'm bored... you?
il y a plus d’un an DeanandDamon said…
hey are you guys still on? i need to distract myself cause im not in the best of moods and usually when i talk to you guys, i cheer up!
smile
LOL, what do you want to talk about Sara?
hey julia! so glad your on. we could talk about anything but not the fact that i took a really hard test today! not to mention i was supposed go to orlando, florida in a month but now i cant cause i have a final that day! grrr!!!! okay lets talk about vampire diaries! so do u think damon will return to his bad ways? i mean at the finale he was a completely changed man. it was nice but it was weird cause it wasnt damon. i think he goes back to some of his old ways. what about you?
oh btw it was the hardest choice to vote for saddest moment. it was b/t spnt- sam giving up his life and poor damon not finding katherine. they both made me teary. how could i choose?
I think he'll continue being the ''good'' guy he's been being since episode 17... But I still don't know how he'll react when he finds out it was Katherine... what do you think he'll do?
i mean he has changed since the beginning and i liked that, but in the last episode he was too good. not to mention he looked sooo depressed. i like that he's discovered the good inside of him but i want him to still be the cocky mischievous vampire that i love! and when he discovers its katherine...um i think he's gonna try to take revenge and take her on but i think katherine will have some pull on him and that he subconsciously has to overcome. i actually think that stefan will have it worse when it comes to katherine. we really know he secretly loves her! that big liar!