Damon & Elena damon & elena fans forum chat

lailalove posted on Feb 25, 2010 at 08:59PM
ok this is the list of the last people who have been here last month *crying face* i will put more names as u tell me
i love all of u who has been here & who hasn't *love u all*

angiii7|| Angi
Teamdamon33|| Julia
laurik2007|| Laura
lailalove|| Lai
tvdlover|| fatemeh
katie15|| Katie
mariafan|| maria
tvdlover|| fatemeh
maryam1311|| maryam
Delenalove88|| Svetlana
last edited on Feb 19, 2011 at 12:07AM
save

Damon & Elena 14056 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 501-550 of 14056

il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
kiss
oky bye bye sleep tight
il y a plus d’un an lailalove said…
mischievous
i love the ep sooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hh i think it's aamazingggggggggggggggggggggggg go delenaaaaaaaaaa ♥♥♥♥♥
il y a plus d’un an shankii said…
heart
I love it too xD!
mischievous
anybody arounddddddddd ??????????
il y a plus d’un an katie15 said…
Hey Guys:)

What did people think about that episode?

I thought it was good, but I didn't think it was as good as previous ones.
Hi Katie I havent seen the complete episode yet haha but I loved DE scenes! specially the bed one (with the teddy bear of course xD!) that's why I say I loved the episode LOL!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
The teddy bear scene is amazing!;) And I have to admit, that in this episode I couldn't stop laughing at Stefan -- he just doesn't suit being "bad" and having fun. He needs to stick with being boring and serious lmao.
mischievous
well i like damon & the teddy & the bra it soooooo funny
laugh
LOL Katie I imagine him just being awkward
laugh
yeah Lai the bra and Damon's laugh after he said he wouldnt go to Elena's bedroom
mischievous
yaaaaaa i love ittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt how aree u btwwwww it been alot since we talk so i miss talking to u missyyyy
sad
aww girl! I've been around, I haven't seen you though
mischievous
well i was yesterday i always cme but at dif timeeeeeeeeeee but what are u doing nowwwwwww ??
hmmm
listening to music LOL I'm bored
mischievous
well i'm giving u delena iccream l0o0oo0ollllllll
 well i'm giving u delena iccream l0o0oo0ollllllll
il y a plus d’un an mswaldass said…
I'm in! :)
mischievous
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
heart
hahaha Lai youre so sweet, gosh I need to go downtown ¬¬ see you in a bit girls, welcome!! mswaldass
mischievous
bye girlllll & thx love u
il y a plus d’un an Georgia93 said…
heyy!
i'm Georgia..but call me G :DD
Add me to the list please?
I FUCKING LOVE THEM!
kiss
hi Georgia.....welcome to the club....
heart
how cute is this icon....awwww
 how cute is this icon....awwww
mischievous
I've just answered some Tv Couples picks and where there's Damon-Elena they always win.That make me happy to know we have so many loyal fans♥♥♥
I agree:) Damon and Elena's fanbase grows everyday, and I don't just mean on fanpop.
big smile
hi Katie....what's up
big smile
Hi G welcome :P
hello!!
kiss
hi Selene....your back!!!!yay
big smile
Lau and you're here :P how's your weekend? only 3 more episodes left :( I'm so gonna miss my DE :(
kiss
i got 5 hours of sleep in the last 2 days luckly this afternoon i got some rest. Busy,scared pick one.I'm finally getting back to normal.
Yeah 3 more to go same as Gossip Girl....can't wait.....the DE fanbase is growing so fast!!!!
What's new with you
Girl I don't know what to say to make you feel better, but I really hope that feeling goes away :(.
I don't watch GG every week :D I missed a few episodes and couldn't catch up so I just watch DB scenes haha :( I like them I don't know why *blushes*
I know!! I like it a lot, it'll be even bigger after miss mystic falls episode aires (I think)
not much haha i've been on twitter trying to get Ian's attention with my friends
big smile
Thanks hun....it helps:)
I don't have twitter and not planning to make an account .....so have you been successful?
Dan-Blair really?I'm forever with CB but i kinda liked their scenes together in the last episode.......catch up the episodes cuz it's getting very interesting.
Oh and have you seen this one....what can i say CB till the end!!!

and after the TVD finale aires i'm checking myself into rehab:))) 3 months cold turkey, don't know if i can handle it....will you join me:))not to mention that if it ends badly for DE i will become depressed:))
il y a plus d’un an brucas_naley101 said…
is any1 on here?
big smile
yes we are:)
yay! wats new?? i havnt been on here n 4ever
big smile
i saw that:)) were rambling about TVD and Gossip Girl....do you watch GG?
yes i love it! (not as much as tvd) but yea. i love the show & ship chair & serenate 2 the end
big smile
yeah CB till the end....also like Serenate but doesn't come close to CB ....btw did you see the epic CB promo?
well actuall i think ns r rlly close 2 cb. no i dnt think i did if so im 4geting sum how. do u hava link??
heart
look up i posted it earlier^
ok i c it. :) hey go add ur bday 2 my new forum on here :)
laugh
haha I'm the only Dair around xD! When I was watching the first season I try so hard to ship CB but never really happened I started to like DB since the very beginning LOL! but I'm aware that's never going to be real so my only ships are DE, Freffy and I still like Naley but I don't like them as much as I did before
as for twitter, no I'm not haha Ian just tweets and leaves ROFL!
Dair r good 4 an AU but i could never ship them in real life bc I love CB 2 much lol. Naley r <3 but i like brucas more :) & aybe jeyton. oth just isnt wat it used 2 be :(
big smile
*and I still like Naley but I don't like them as much as I did before * same here i liked the very much in s1-3 lets say even season 4......but now i don't even watch the show anymore:(
As for Dan/Blair i love their bickering.My fav scene from season 1 with them was when they planned against Georgina.Season 2 was when Dan was advising Blair to tell Chuck that she loves him(2x08 if i remember correctly)And your not the only fan....in the GG spot the DB fans are growing
big smile
*Dair r good 4 an AU but i could never ship them in real life bc I love CB 2 much lol. * same here
they deffo r growing. "same here i liked the very much in s1-3 lets say even season 4" so true. i still watch 4m time 2 time tho
big smile
link

CB♥
DE♥
DE♥
DE 2nd place
DE♥

Squeee!!!

laugh
I miss the old Naley, they used to be fun but now they're boring imo I know they have to face drama and stuff but they've lost all the sparkle and everything I loved about them, season 1 trough 3 are the best for me, specially s3 because Haley was trying to get Nathan back, now they barely touch each other :| haha but anyways DE are my hope for a better ship :D
I know most of gg fans hate DB or DB shippers I just ask for one kiss, that's all LOL
kiss
*I just ask for one kiss, that's all * and you might get it....i have nothing to object as long as CB are endgame
heart
lol. seeing them kiss would be interesting. like on oth i like brathan as an AU & so i liked the kiss in s4 (flashback - sextape) but again i cnt actually ship them bc i <3 nh/bl 2 much :). OMG Laura thats awesome! <33333
but now Dan is with Vanessa right? ¬¬ I haven´t seen this season
the sextape was awesome haha the old Nathan :D