Les Experts Les Experts Video Games

emericanbabe posted on Jul 18, 2010 at 06:25PM
Does any one here play these games? I just got one, CSI: Deadly Intent (on Xbox). You play as a new CSI and work with the cast from the show (from Season 9) to solve crimes.

I have not finished it yet. It's really fun. Just wondering if any of you all play these games?

Les Experts 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an emericanbabe said…
There is a new CSI facebook game. It's not out yet but they are giving people early access to it if they sign up. They are only letting a few people test it.

Go to link and ask to play. If you get to play it, let me know what you think. ;)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Instead of starting a new thread I thought I would just keep updating this one.

They just opened the CSI:Crime City beta up to more people!!! This facebook game is really awesome. I am really loving it. It is quickly becoming my latest obsession.

Its free to play but space is limited. Go to link and ask to play.

Once you sign up, friend me on facebook so we can compare stats and share equipment. link
* UPDATE *

The Facebook game CSI: Crime City is now open to everyone!! If you have not tried this game yet you should. Here is a link --> link

This is the first facebook game I have ever played. I have been playing it for a few weeks now. I love it! (If you can tell by all my previous posts) I'm a level 35 and have upgraded some of my lab equipment to a level 3 (so evidence processes 3x faster). In the game you can visit your friends lab's to use their equipment. So if you need to use my lab feel free.
* NEW CSI GAME *

This one is called CSI: Fatal Conspiracy. It just came out today. Here is a trailer. It looks really cool.

The trailer features one of the episodes of CSI that I worked on.
Check it out.
* NEW NDS GAME *

A new CSI game came out today! CSI: Unsolved for the Nintendo DS link

The game offers minigames including
• Toxicology screening
• Bullets comparison
• UV light for investigations
• Sample comparison

I thought it looked cool and that some of you might be interested.
il y a plus d’un an seatonpaula said…
kiss
yes play it its great