Esprits Criminels "Our Darkest Hour" - Season 5 Finale -Three Guest étoile, star

cmanonimo posted on Apr 17, 2010 at 12:03AM
I didn't know where to post this, I could add the link, but it has infomation about all the others CBS shows..... here's the link anyway

link

Wednesday, May 26 CRIMINAL MINDS-The BAU team hunts a serial killer in Los Angeles who preys on his victims in the dark, killing entire families except for one left alive to remember.

guest star in the cliffhanger finale:

Tim Curry (“Rocky Horror Picture Show”),
Eric Close (“Without a Trace”)
Robert Davi (“Profiler”)

Esprits Criminels 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an cmanonimo said…
sound like it's going to be a great season finale
il y a plus d’un an Anna-Wee said…
Oh my god that sounds so good. but i hate season finales because you have to wait forever till the next season comes.
il y a plus d’un an cmanonimo said…
Title Revealed
5.23 will be called 'Our Darkest Hour'

link
il y a plus d’un an gosselinfan626 said…
i am soooo exited!
il y a plus d’un an AaronHaley4ever said…
Ominous sounding title. I've seen the promos so I know the obvious reference is to the blackouts that keep happening during the course of the episode but I think this title also means the "Darkest Hour" for the BAU as well and I can't shake the feeling that someone on the team is going to die. Anyone else think so?

I'm a know-it-all and usually hate being wrong but in this case I'll make an exception.
il y a plus d’un an hottiecoolcat said…
cool
UUHH.... THATS THE SECOND AND THIRD SHOWS OF SEASON 6 JUST LOOK AT REID NEW HAIRDO IF U DON'T BELEIVE ME