Esprits Criminels Our 'Positive Thinking' program :)

xellga posted on Apr 23, 2009 at 12:38PM
I strongly suspect we'll need lots of positive thinking while we wait for the season finale and, after that, to get us through the summer. So here's the place to come to when our worries become too strong :)
Let's talk about the good things we expect from the next season and share optimistic projections. No pessimism is allowed here! :)
 I strongly suspect we'll need lots of positive thinking while we wait for the season finale and, afte

Esprits Criminels 29 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Celina79 said…
big smile
*YAY* a positive thinking program Forum Spot! :D
Thanks so much Helga, i'm sure this will help. ;D By the way I love that picture, its great. And it will definitley help, to think positive.
il y a plus d’un an xellga said…
big smile
Colette, I'm glad you like the idea :)

Yes, the picture's great, I love it, too :) I chose it specifically for the positive mood it projects :) It's hard to think about bad things happening to any of them when one's sees them happy like that :)
big smile
Yes, I feel so much better when I see that picture! :D
big smile
So, I'll take a big look to that picture, and go outside with a smile. You see that works already! Well on me it does! ;D
big smile
Yeah, it works every time! :D
smile
So, here I have a great Video, and it will definitley make you smile. :) Enjoy!
il y a plus d’un an MiraNL said…
Really liked the video. You just start smiling, and I so want to continue where this video almost ends. Gonna look for it now!
Well, this video really got me smiling. So like this guy and yes, he's sexy too!
smile
The profiling vid is great, especially the music, made me smile. :D
And, yes, this Hotch vid is soooo sexy!! :D
big smile
OMG, I cant stop smiling after watching that video again and again.... :D
Helga, you will definitley love this video too!!! :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an suu said…
Gooood morning! The video is great =)
smile
Hi Suu! Yes, both vids made me smile! :)
big smile
Hi girls!

Oh, Colette, Mira, thank you for these great vids! :) I've just finished translating the subs for 4x21 so some fun was definetly needed after this sad episode. And I've got it for sure! So many great team moments! So much beautiful Hotch moments! :D Now I can go to bed happy and see a lot of sweet dreams, preferably with the BAU team members in them. ;)
big smile
Hi Helga, i'm glad you liked the video. :)
I was just laughing because of the music she chose, for each character. :D
And than Mira with the Hotch video, OMG, I love that one too!! :D

Now you can sleep very peacefully with of course sweet dreams. ;)
And I hopefully too. :)
il y a plus d’un an George11235 said…
Ha those were great vids. For the first one, the song choice was very clever lol love reid's one 'white and nerdy' and garcia's 'lollypop.'
It's hard to believe that we might lose that sexy thing! The video has become my medicine and keeps me so sane ;)
smile
Hi there! :)

Colette, yes, the music choice was really great. :) Suited each of them very well :)

Mira, we're not going to lose him! TG said he was staying, and I think we should believe him. Besides, here's the place to think positive. ;)
And yes, the video is helping to do that, a lot! ;)
big smile
Hi Helga! :)
Yes, here is the positive thinking area. And I love to join it everyday. :D
Did I tell you already, how I much I love Hotch? Well, than I do it again, he's sooooo.......! I cant help myself to tell it over and over again. I guess, thats the influence of this positive area here. :D
blush
Ooow, and yesterday I watched season 3 again, well only a few episodes, and that made me smile again and again. I love Hotch.... yes I do..... he's soooo adorable in that season. I mean in every season.....! :)
smile
I have to come here to take some positive feelings. My boss is going on my nerves, so I need something nice. *watches at the CM picture*. I'm feeling the positive vibes coming out of the picture. ;)
Goooooood that helped, at least for the moment. :)
wink
Hi Colette!
My sympathies about your boss. Here's something else nice for you ;)

Hi Colette! My sympathies about your boss. Here's something else nice for toi ;)
smile
Hi Helga! Thank you, this will help for sure! :D
Very nice picture of him!
smile
It's from today's episode :) I tried to capture him smiling at the end of it. :) Can't say I succeeded, though :)
 It's from today's episode :) I tried to capture him smiling at the end of it. :) Can't say I succeede
After this Finale, I needed to come here! OMG, I watched that epi so many times on youtube, and at the end the Reaper really came back!

Helga, i'm still glad we have that place, I needed some nice Hotch smiles. :D
hmmm
Oh well, and again I will need this Forum. I'm kind of depressed today, so I thought about going here.
Cant wait for Season 5.....its going to long!

Maybe this would cheer you up a little? :)
 Maybe this would cheer toi up a little? :)
smile
Oh my Helga, what would I do without you??!!
This is so sweet from you, I really like this picture! And yes, it made me smile. :)
It looks like they had a lot of fun during the press conference.

I feel a bit better, thank you, at least it made me smile. And I will come back here, if its not going better.
laugh
TG's face...priceless! :D
Matthew looks different in this photo, and Kirsten well, she looks like herself. Though it's strange to see her without glasses :)
 Matthew looks different in this photo, and Kirsten well, she looks like herself. Though it's strange