Esprits Criminels Criminal Minds Fan- forum ( may contain Spoilers!)

Celina79 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 05:27PM
Hi CM Fans outthere! :D
I know, another Forum. We have many Forum Spots, but not a general one.
So, I start here a new one. :)

We can talk at this Forum in general about CM, the characters, what you like, not like. Or just have a chat with a CM Fan.

Enjoy and mostly have Fun!!! :D
 Hi CM fans outthere! :D I know, another Forum. We have many forum Spots, but not a general one. So,

Esprits Criminels 1720 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1720

il y a plus d’un an Celina79 said…
Yes, I would love to see her more too! I think we nearly had everyone now, in the last few epis, I would say its time to see more of her. :)
I remember in Cold Comfort she was very emotional because of that mother who was looking for her daughter. And I really could understand her!
il y a plus d’un an suu said…
smile
I was kind of disappointed with the "Cold Comfort" episode because I thought that JJ fit (I think this is the right word) the victimology perfectly & that wasn't even mentioned. But aside from that, I agree with you, she was very emotional in that episode.

Guess we'll have to wait and see if she'll take a more active role in this new episode :)
smile
Lets hope so. ;)

Sorry, have to go to prepare dinner. Maybe i'm back later.
Enjoy your meal! :)
big smile
Good morning! :)
Happy Criminal Minds day for some of you! :D
And one day to go for some others, like me. ;D
il y a plus d’un an xellga said…
smile
Good morning, Colette! :D

Day to go for me, too! Isn't it hard to wait?! :)
smile
Hello Helga! :)
Yes, it is hard, because we had to wait two long weeks for it.
But i'm also very excited for tomorrow! :D
smile
Yes, it's tough when they decide to miss a week...
But the new epi sounds promising! :) I wonder if it's going to be team-member-centered as nearly all the last one and if so who that member might be. :)
smile
It will be an emotional one, I guess. It has to do with children, and than its always tough and emotional.
Well, it could be a centric one. I already talked to that with Suu, and actually we think, that it should be a JJ centric one. Because I think, she is the one missing. And it would be nice to see her more. :)
smile
Oh right, JJ! :) Yes, we haven't seen her much lately (which is a pity because she's adorable). Besides, all the others had their field day lately. :) Except maybe for Morgan but 2x24, Amplification, sounds like it might be a "Morgan" epi ;) And of course there's season finele where we'll most probably have the Reaper returning.
smile
I thought the same with Amplification, it really sounds like a Morgan epi. Or if its not him, than probably Hotch. But I'm nearly 100% sure that this will be a Morgan centric one. :)

I thought already a few weeks ago that the Reaper might come back, this season, and It really could be at the finale. But well, maybe they will bring back another UNSUB, we nearly forgot about. Who knows..... :)
smile
Well, when they tell us someone's going to risk his life to save people Morgan is alway the first to think of. :) Others can do that, too, but he's just reckless enough to do it more often than the rest. :) Strangely, though, the second person I thought of was Emily. Somehow it sounded it could be her, too.

As for the season finale I found an old forum thread we had about it and posted my not-too-happy thoughts there. :) I guess I won't be calmed until I know for sure that everyone has his/her contract for the next year. :)
smile
Yes, indeed Morgan would be that person who risk his life to save people, but also Hotch and, yes Emily does too. :)
Well if it would be Emily, wow, I would love to see that!! :)

I really don't want to loose any one of them! Lets really hope the best!!
smile
Yes, it'd be great to have Emily at the center of that episode! I loved her in Minimal Loss, it showed (once again) just how tough she is underneath her good looks and smart brain :) It'd be great to see her in action once more :)
smile
Hello Girls! :)
How are you today???
Suu, did you see the episode? Did you like it? ;)

smile
Hi Colette!

Yes, I saw the episode. I'll tell you my thoughts about it on the Episode Discussion thread :)
big smile
Hello girls!:)
How are you today?? Hope you all enjoy your sunday?!

I just found this vid of TG on Dharma & Greg. I never saw this show, so I was like, OMG, this is TG? And his voice is so different. Great scene i must say! :D
Enjoy! :D
big smile
D&G used to be on here in Portugal. TG was so funny in it! :)
big smile
Hey Suu!!
Can you read my "minds"?! I just wanted to write something here. :D

Only one day to go girls, than the new CM epi is here!! YAY!!!
Here its already 0.25. So its wednesday! :D

D&G was on german TV too, but I never saw it. But I want to watch an episode once. Because it really looks funny. :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Yes, I can read minds! It's a gift! :D *laughs*

In here it's one hour less so, still Tuesday! ^^
big smile
Hey, thats great! Lucky girl you, thats a god's gift.;D *wish I could do the same*. :D

Well mummy has to go to bed now, tomorrow it will be a looooong day.....
Good night Susana, sleep well!! :)
wink
Awww, does mommy really need to go to bed? *lol*
Just kidding! Good night Colette! Hope you have a great day tomorrow!
*hugs*
big smile
Yes, yes, mommy's has to go to bed as well, not only the kiddies. :D
Good night Susana! Have a nice day tomorrow!
*hugs*
big smile
Less than a day! :)
big smile
Hi Suu! :)
How are you?
Yes, tomorrow! :D Only a few hours to go. ;)
Today i've uploaded many things on different spots. :)
I want new medals. ;D
wink
Hey there Colette!
I'm fine and how are you?
Yes, I noticed that you posted quite a lot of things today. I haven't seen (and rated) them all yet but as soon as I'm finished with my homework, and other stuff I have to do around the house, I will! :)
laugh
I'm fine thanks Susana!
Hahaha, sometimes I start with uploading something, and than I cannot stop. :D
Well I posted not only here on CM, also on CSI NY, CSI, Garcia, JJ, Emily and Thomas Gibson as well. I found some icons, when he was a lot younger. :D And some vids too.
Thanks already for your help! :D
wink
Good afternoon girls!

I was thinking about making a Spot for Morgan (since we already have a spot for JJ, Emily, Garcia, Hotch & Reid). What do you girls think?
smile
Hello Susana,
good idea, he's a part of our Family too! :) So, go for it! :D
And I will join it of course.
smile
Okay then! I'll do it later in the afternoon when I have more time :)
smile
Great! :D Yes, take your time.
How are you today?
Enjoy your afternoon! :)
I'm fine! And how are you?

The weather is great today here in Pt!

I have to study Physics because my teacher decided that we should do a test on Monday (even though we already have another Physics test scheduled for the end of May).. :(
wink
Btw, go check the Bones Fangirls Forum. I need everyone's help :P
smile
I'm fine too, thanks! :)
We have sun and clouds today, but its better than expected.

Ooow no, so, I wish you good luck with studying.

Yes, I will check out the Forum. ;)
smile
Hi ladies!

Suu, great idea making a spot for Morgan! Go for it! :) And let us know so we can join it :)

But studies first, you're absolutely right. Good luck with the test!
smile
Hi Helga!
How are you today? How did you like the last episode. I'm not sure if you wrote it already?

And have you seen the promo for the next one?
smile
Hi Colette!

I'm fine, thank you. :) We finally starting to get some spring weather here in Moscow, too :)

The episode was great! I might have said that in the other thread but hardly anything more :) I hope to get around to writing more later in the evening after I'm done with translating the subtitles. :)

Oh yes! Looks scary, doesn't it? But I'm pretty sure that if anything bad is going to happen to Hotch this season, it'll be in season finale, not now... Good we don't have too long for the next epi, though. :)
hmmm
Hi Helga,
good to hear from you! :)

No problem, looking forward to read, what you thought about the last episode.

Yes, it does look scary..... But as we know he will be in the Finale, so it wont be somenthing very bad. But i'm still a little concerned about Hotch.
smile
Oh, don't worry, Colette! *pats on the shoulder* I'm sure he'll be all right, at least, for now. :) These previews are meant to scare us and get us hooked even before we see the episodes, after all. :) That's what they are for, right? :)
smile
Aaaw thanks Helga :).
Yes, actually I know that. But well, I will be a little concerned, till I know, that he will be alright. :)

I forgot to answer on Youtube. You said the translation of CM in russian is bad?
Well, before I watched on the Internet I always saw the episodes on german TV. But actually, I don't like the german voices, they sound so stupid. And also the translation is bad. Now, I can watch the epis on DVD in english and with german or dutch subtitles. Thats much, much better! :)
big smile
Hi again Colette! Hi Helga!

Here's the link to the Derek Morgan Spot:
link
smile
Colette, well, we've got only 4 day to go till we can see for ourselves if he is. ;) It's not that long! ;)

Yes, the Russian translation is bad. I don't like the voices either, and the worst thing is they often distort the meaning with incorrect translation. I watch it in English but most of my friend I got hooked up on CM don't know it well enough (or at all) so they need Russian translation. That's one of the reason I got into this whole subtitles-translating stuff - this way I can make sure people know what is actually being said. :)

Hey, Susana! :)
Thanks for the spot and the link. :) I've already joined :)
smile
Yes, i'm happy that its only 4 days to go! :)

Thats great from you, that you translate it in Russian. So they can watch with subtitles. I'm sure they really appreciate all of your work.
I wish the german TV would do the same. The show in english and with german subtitles. That would be much, much better.
In the Netherlands they have every show, movie whatever in their original language and with dutch subtitles. On TV and in theaters too.

Thanks Susana, I joined the Morgan Spot too! :)
big smile
Colette, I have to say that today both of us did very well!
We posted so many CM related things! And I loved every single comment you made to them! ^^
big smile
Yes, OMG, we posted many, many things!! Well you did, a great job on the Morgan spot! I love it there. :)
You're welcome, I love to laugh, and I love to comment. :D

My computer nearly crashed, because I went from spot to spot and uploaded icons as well. I guess that was nearly to much! :D
*LOL*

I had so many open windows and, I guess, it was too much for my computer so I had to re-start it!
smile
Oooh no! Like me, I had to many windows open! :)
But now, there are two left, otherwise, I will have a big problem.
I'm on the way to comment your JJ icons, they are beautiful!!
big smile
Colette, great work on the Hotch spot! I'm rating the screencaps you and Helga posted on that spot! ^^
big smile
Thanks Susana!! :D
Colette, I just saw the props you gave me. Yes, I got a new one but it wasn't the medal I was expecting.
Anyway, what about your medals? It's about time you get yours!
Well, I know what you mean. I had that once too, when I got a medal, that I really wasn't expecting. :)

I don't know, I posted so many things on the Garcia and CSI NY spots, but I think I have to wait. Well as I can see on my page, Garcia should be the next and than CSI NY. I always upload as much as I can. :)