Crash and Spyro ATTENTION CRASH FANS!!

crazycoco23 posted on Feb 05, 2011 at 11:58PM
Hello.if u heard Spiritwolf1011 is going to do a CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!go on the crash bandicoot fan club,click forums and click on the forum that says ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!!!!for more info.(remember:this is a CRASH BANDICOOT MARATHON ONLY!!!!!!NOT SPYRO!!!!(sorry for inconvienence).they need as many viewers as possible so please watch.itll be on ustream.com definatly but the marathon will either be on a weekend in april or the first weekend in may(try to not get confused cause it will most likely be on a weekend.)also,there will be xtreme dares and raffles.u can win a crash t shirt and u could win a japanese ps1 game of crash.may be ctr.Also,ADVERTISE!!!!help get as many viewers as possible!!Announce it on youtube!Other clubs on fanpop!(especially crash clubs)!AND if u do u will be entered in the raffles FOR FREE!!!(i already did but i actually want to help).SO PLEASE!!!TELL UR FRIENDS!!!ANYONE WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!!DONT MISS OUT!!!and for the xtreme dares try and suggest of some.Post it to Spiritwolf1011 cause they need som;once again go on crash bandicoot fan club click forums and click on ATTENTION ALL CRASH FANS!!!why are they doing dares,u ask?they need to donate money to an organization for a good cause,like money for haiti to help the victims recover from the earthquake.THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!from,crazycoco23

Crash and Spyro 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an shadowcrash007 said…
got it
il y a plus d’un an Spiritwolf1011 said…
big smile
WOW!! Your really supporting this!!! THANKS!! One thing you forgot to metion though is that there will be a Spyro game played after all the crash games. Just wanted to let you know.
il y a plus d’un an crazycoco23 said…
big smile
oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!i new i waz forgetting something!!got it,buddy!!:)and itz no problem at all...itz kinda fun!!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an