Clois Clois Quotes!

small_h2o posted on Apr 20, 2009 at 03:24AM
What are some of your favorite Clois quotes?

Clois 2 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an small_h2o said…
Mine would be:
>>Lois: "The last fortune teller I went to see told me I was destined to fall for a guy who flys a lot and likes to wear tights, so im just waiting for my crossdressing pilot to make his landing."
>>Lois: "When im looking up at you, standing infont of all those people, i'll be thinking one thing."
Clark: "Whats that?"
Lois: "Please, god, don't let him trip."
>>Clark: "You hit him, with your car?"
Lois: "No with my fist."
>>Clark: "Lois your like a pitbull on a pant leg, your not going to give this up."
Lois: "I hate that you know me like that."
>>Clark: "You know some times I think you don't know me at all , and then others I think you know me better than anyone."
>>Clark: "I guess thats why were friends."
Lois: "Oh so were friends now?"
Clark: I wont tell if you don't."
il y a plus d’un an ccbee1234 said…
>>Lois: "You didn't have to take care of me last night. I would have been perfectly fine on my own at the Talon."
Clark: "I don't think Chloe and Jimmy would have been up for the Whitesnake Sing-a-Long".

>>Lois: They’ve got a tiny one-bedroom apartment. I can’t do that to them. It’s fine, really, I’m just gonna check into a motel and when the money runs out, I can always sleep in my car. The backseat’s not too bad if you bend your knees and avoid the drive train and--
Clark: Lois--
Lois: And then, you know, if I have to sell my car for food, that’s okay too. I’ve always dreamed of being a hobo, riding the rails, cooking beans over roadside fires...
Clark: [Pause.] If you want, I guess you can stay with us.
Lois: You’re a lifesaver! God, am I in need of a hot shower!

>>Lois: Yeah, he was definitely unique. I've known a lot of guys who wanna own the world; I haven't met very many who actually wanna save it. When am I ever going to meet someone like that again? Clark: Lois, I promise someday, you will meet someone even more special.

>>Lois: Don't get me wrong, Ollie's a good kisser, but that Green Arrow...he could teach Ollie a thing or two.

I know this was posted two years ago, but I wanted to add since there weren't more comments.
And there are probably a million other quotes, but these are the ones that come to mind.