Cillian Murphy Post your dreams about Cillian

CillysSunshine posted on Jan 28, 2014 at 05:28AM
So I thought this might be a fun little thread to start, I hope everyone has fun posting their Cillian dreams!

I had a awesome dream last night that I was laying in the bed next to Cillian and he had his arms wrapped around me and was gently stroking my back with his fingers. I was really sick in my dream and he was cuddling me to make me feel better. The cutest thing about the whole dream was that his head was rested against mine and my face was buried into his neck while I slept, it felt so real that I forgot it was a dream until my alarm went off and I woke up to find no cuddly Cilly laying next to me! It was so amazing though, probably one of the greatest Cillian dreams I've ever had!
last edited on Jan 28, 2014 at 05:32AM

Cillian Murphy 3 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an sunshinedany said…
big smile
Lovely dream, there's no way I can't beat that !
I remember that after watching Sunshine, one time I dreamed being on Icarus II with all the crew members ( Capa too :) ) and we were all struggling to complete our mission .The dream was kinda blurry and all that I could remember in the morning was Capa's eyes and and a huge Solar explosion LOL !
il y a plus d’un an CillysSunshine said…
When I woke up, I wasn't fully awake when I noticed Cillian wasn't laying next to me, I think I was still dreaming somewhat because I started calling out to him saying "Cilly? Cilly? Where did you go?", it took me like 5 minutes to realize that it was just a dream and that he wasn't really there, lol!

Ooooh your dream sounds awesome, I love Sunshine dreams, I've had the same type of dream too several times, it would be always while I am listening to Surface of the Sun with headphones at night. I would always wake up with a big smile on my face :)
il y a plus d’un an CillysSunshine said…
I want to keep this thread active so if anyone has had any awesome Cilly dreams, feel free to share them in this thread!