Ciel Phantomhive Spot improvement

sadari posted on Oct 04, 2009 at 06:58AM
I am busy with school stuff and lots of things right now. Can anyone help me improve this spot for the sake of Ciel? PM me if you're interested. Thanks
 I am busy with school stuff and lots of things right now. Can anyone help me improve this spot for th

Ciel Phantomhive 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an sugarcane15 said…
smile
Sure no prob
il y a plus d’un an natsew said…
right, i will do the best i can and sadly i have only one image so uploading images is out of question the only thing i can do is send articles.
 right, i will do the best i can and sadly i have only one image so uploading images is out of questio
il y a plus d’un an AleUnknown said…
I realize this is old, but I love creating matching banners and icons for my favorite fanspots (and of course, Ciel is one of those) so when I do one I'll just post it here and if you like it you can use it, if not… eh, it was fun, haha.
TADA! New matching pair… took some effort but it's totally cute. (: Use, if you want. Hopefully someone's still running this joint, aha.
 TADA! New matching pair… took some effort but it's totally cute. (: Use, if toi want. Hopefully som
BANNER ABOVE. ICON BELOW. (:
 BANNER ABOVE. icone BELOW. (:
il y a plus d’un an sadari said…
big smile
I love the banner, but I'm having second thoughts on the icon. Can you make another one? the back drop is the same as the banner, I think it needs some variations.

thank you for replying guys!
Awh, haha. Sorry, I always try to match my banners and icons. Hold on, I'll work on one and see what I can make… (:
Okay, I didn't make these but I like these icons from the spot collection, they have very cute close-ups of Ciel. I think we could use a close-up of just Ciel it makes us different than just being the Black Butler spot. So...
 Okay, I didn't make these but I like these icones from the spot collection, they have very cute close-
That one. And this one.

Just some friendly suggestions for my favorite little Earl. (: Hah.
 That one. And this one. Just some friendly suggestions for my favori little Earl. (: Hah.
il y a plus d’un an sadari said…
big smile
love the icon above. I'm replacing the old icon :D