Charmed Charmed "Imagine If..." Competition [round 8: CLOSED]

sevendeadlysins posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 11:03PM
If you're not familiar with the board game "Imagine If..." then here are the rules:

Someone will suggest (NOT via this forum) a statement and a character, beginning with "Imagine if [character name] was/had/etc [finish statement]." Then, everyone below suggests an answer.

Of course, it will be easier when it begins. If you HAVE played "Imagine If..." maybe you know a better way to describe. Anyways, everyone who contributes will have their answers in a pick, and the majority is the winner.

You may NOT put the same answer as someone before you. Only one answer is accepted.

[Round 1]: Imagine if Cole were a fruit, which would he be - sevendeadlysins
[Round 2]: Imagine if Phoebe were an animal, what would she be - piperleoforever & Magy25.
[Round 3]: Imagine if Chris were a piece of furniture, what would he be - HaleyDewit
[Round 4]: Imagine if Piper were an animal, what would she be - piperleoforever
[Round 5]: Imagine if Piper were a magical being (besides a witch), what would she be - friendsfan101
[Round 6]: Imagine if Paige were an animal, what would she be - Anaji
[Round 7]: Imagine if Prue was a type of music, what would she be -

*I'm glad to see some diversity in the winners. There hasn't been the same one twice, except piperleoforever, but round 2 was a tie...

In order to kick off the game, and help explain it, I will start with the statement for round 1 if people are interested.

Imagine if Cole Turner were a fruit. Which would he be?

Now, everyone interested puts in the type of fruit they think Cole would be most like and why.

Need explanations? I will try to help you if you don't understand.
last edited on Sep 11, 2010 at 08:43PM

Charmed 73 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 73

il y a plus d’un an HaleyDewit said…
I think Cole would be a pineapple.Prickly on the outside,juicy and yummie on the inside.

great idea,courtney ;)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an sevendeadlysins said…
laugh
LOL that's a fabulous answer!
big smile
thank you :)
il y a plus d’un an mellyhalliwell said…
Amazing game <3
Great answer,Ellen :D
I'm not so good at this, but here is my shot :)

I would say watermelon, because it's red on the inside, like his demon side, Belthazor and it's green on the outside, and that's the colour of hope, which means he's hopefull of defeating his inside demon.
 Amazing game <3 Great answer,Ellen :D I'm not so good at this, but here is my shot :) I would sa
il y a plus d’un an LovingLucy said…
I say strawberry. He is nice and juicy with a bit of sour kick to him.
I think he's a blackberry. Dark at appearance, dark throughout, and the taste is rather tart. That doesn't make them any less delicious!

(On a side note, round 1 closed tomorrow evening!)
big smile
Good one to all of you!
big smile
Melly,Katie,Courtney,you have all great answers ^^
kiss
Why thank you, dear!
hmmm
You're welcome,hon.Okay,you say we can't make our statements in this forum.Than where can we make them?
Just send them to me or something. Or of it's easier, I think I'll make a new forum post. I just don't want a bunch of clutter and cofusion here because I'm OCD like that. ;-)
il y a plus d’un an friendsfan101 said…
big smile
Grapefruit. Sweet to some, sour to others. =)
smile
Nice!
ROUND 2: Imagine if Phoebe were an animal, which would she be?
Courtesy of mellyhalliwell.

Begin!
wink
I think Phoebe would be a wolf. She's got a reputation for badassness, but she looks cute and innocent on the outside. When you're close and vicious, she has a bit of a bite. (That was worded so weird, but you know what I mean, I hope.)
il y a plus d’un an Magy25 said…
smile
I'd say a cat. She is really sweet but when it's needed she uses her claws!
il y a plus d’un an piperleoforever said…
laugh
I'd say she is a lion... She won't hurt u if u don't hurt her...
And Magy25,Love your answer!!!
il y a plus d’un an Magy25 said…
kiss
Thanks! Yours is great too!
Well, I sort of have bad news regarding round 3.

I know, it is not for some time, but it's sooner than it seems. Anyways, I won't have computer access after tomorrow (round 2 pick goes up) until Tuesday, which means round 3 will be here for the entire weekend. I COULD post the pick with no pictures, but how is that fun? So, everyone has a while to be thinking about their answers, and this might also mean more people post their thoughts.
No problem!!
So whats the theme.???
Sorry, I haven't had time to post it, but I will right now. Thanks for reminding me.
I believe Chris would be a television (I'm assuming that would be a piece of furniture) because it's got this different array of several different moods and feelings, and there are so many things that happen in his life that deserve their own channel.

Credit for this round goes to Ellen!
laugh
No problem... i think he would be a massage chair... you can sit and relax... hmmmm....
il y a plus d’un an KaterinoulaLove said…
heart
Well wow courtney !! Love that television thingy..
I'll go with sofa with many fluffy pillows;)
You know..Sitting in this sofa and feeling like chris is embracing you <3 awww
smile
Ehm,I think he's be a grandfather's clock or just a clock,because he's so obsessed with the future and 'we're running out of time'
smile
Great answers girls!!!
il y a plus d’un an LovingLucy said…
An amethyst. Very pretty to look at. ;)
laugh
Pick goes up in a few hours! I am so ready to be home to do this haha. Also, I am running low on new statements, so submit some entries if you have them! I don't care if you think they're stupid or not, I think they're awesome either way. ;-)
wink
Ok... (LoL) ehm...Maybe what would piper be if she wasn't a witch (supernatural)...? What do you think???
smile
Sure. ;-) Good one.
big smile
I know it's stupid but you sad every idea and that's mine ;)
Round 4 open, courtesy of, once again, mellyhalliwell.
I think Piper would be a lion. Fighting for her child and protecting what's hers.
big smile
I sad that to Phoebe,Ellen... Piper would probably be a puma.She would run was for her child and for Leo,and she can wight for them too ;)
kiss
a lion and a puma/mountain lion are pretty much the same,and I think it suits Piper more than Phoebe,so I think I'm just gonna stick to my answer.But thanks for trying to help me :)
big smile
No problem!!! ;) wELL so i didn't ment what animal whould piper be,but what beeing would she be,like a demon,angel...But no problem,just use my idea in the next round,ok ;) ?
smile
I think this round is from Melly.What animals would the charmed ones be.Yours will probably used next round :)
Zoey, don't worry, yours is next. I have a forum for statements with a few others, and I promised Melly I would have hers thrown in there.
smile
Oh i thougt u didn't understand mine..Sorry!!!
big smile
It's like this: Melly: Phoebe-animal
Than it was my statement 'bout the furniture
Now it's again Melly:Piper-animal
And than it will be you :)

I'll post the pick once I get one more answer. I don't think I am going to participate those round unless I feel obligated to do so. And sorry I've disappeared from this, I've been sick lately. But thanks for participating ladies!
sick
Oh,so sorry you're sick :(
sick
No problem sweety and get beter soon!!!!
I feel like Piper would be a fairy. Based off of the different fairies from movies, TV, etc, they seem to be very kind and gentle, but my thoughts also flicker to one such as Tinker Bell, who can also be stubborn and mistrusting when the time calls for it.

This theme courtesy of Zoey.
il y a plus d’un an mellyhalliwell said…
heart
I think she would be a Muse :)
Because I love muses and I love Piper xD *jusk kidding*.
The true reason is because I think she inspires a lot of people, just like muses do :D
cool
Ithink she would be a mortal,ecuse she always want's a normal life...If this answer can't stick to the theme,please tell me!
wink
Don't worry, that's fine. Well, it should be; it is your theme after all.
il y a plus d’un an friendsfan101 said…
heart
Hmm....I think that she'd be an earth goddess (Mother Nature?). Because she's very powerful...and stuff. xD And also she obviously has the maternal instinct.