Charmed ♥ Picture Editing Game ♥

House_Anatomy posted on Jun 09, 2010 at 11:35AM
link is the basic information for this game.

ONLY TWO PEOPLE can play a round with another person set as a judge.

The game will be divided in many games, so that everyone who wants to play, gets to play. We can choose who the players of a game will be, with the help of a pick, and the fans will choose which fan will get to play in that particular round.

A screencap will be chosen by the judge, and that judge uploads it here. We will find who starts by an agreement before the game starts, and the person that is first, has to alter the screencap.

The alteration can be :
Any Effect
Resize
Crop
Or any other edit possible

It is also better if all the fans alter this screencap with the same editing program. The easiest program on the net, without any downloading needed, is link, it is really easy to use, and you don't even have to create an account. *Creating an account on it, will help you save the last changes you done to a picture, so it is helpful*

The game continues with the uploading the altered screencap by Fan#1, and another alteration will be done by Fan#2.

I hope it is easy enough =]
Any question, ask me ♥

You can use this forum, to tell me if you would like to participate in this game, I will add you =]

♥ House_Anatomy [Judge for Round 1] ♥
♥ mellyhalliwell ♥
♥ natulle ♥
♥ KaterinoulaLove ♥
♥ sevendeadlysins ♥
♥ HaleyDewit ♥
♥ LovingLucy ♥
 [url=http://www.fanpop.com/spots/charmed/forum/post/62543/2/forum-games-suggestions#comments]Here[/ur
last edited on Jun 13, 2010 at 06:57PM

Charmed 79 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...