château & Beckett CB fans Thread!

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Jan 11, 2011 at 10:28PM
I've done this on a couple of other threads I'm a part of, so I thought I'd do it here too.

This is just a place for us to all get to know each other, have fun and most of all, squee over new Caskett scenes!

I'll make a list of all the people who want their name on the list, but even if you don't feel free to join in. The more the merrier! :D

CB Fans

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123]
Virginie [nikaia97]
Sophie [criminalminds15]
Ola [Evanescent]
Maham [othobsessed92]
Diana [BBHuddyJisbon]
last edited on Feb 26, 2011 at 03:43PM

château & Beckett 40 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lie_to_Me_123 said…
big smile
Hey everyone! :D
il y a plus d’un an nikaia87 said…
Hello Dannii! Nice to meet you. Creating a CB fans thread was a great idea! =)

My name is Virginie. I'm 23, French and a HUGE Caskett fan. I actually didn't know the show before this summer. That's when the pilot aired in France. I was intrigued by the promo so I watched it and I fell head over heels in love with the show. I had to find the episodes in English in order to catch up. I watched S1 and S2 in a few days and now I'm loving S3. Castle & Beckett have such a great dynamic. They instantly became my fave TV couple. They can be funny, sexy, sweet... They have everything and more. Plus, Nathan & Stana's chemistry is amazing!!

What about you? When did you start watching the show? What made you become a Caskett shipper? :) Oh, and can I be added to the list, please?
big smile
Well, I've been watching the show for about a year, since it started showing in England! I couldn't wait for them to show the rest of the episodes, so I just caught up online. Castle and Beckett are my second favourite couple! I've shipped them since the Pilot, just because they were really fun, but I could sense this other side to them too.

Of course you can! :D
Thank you for the add.:)

I know "Knockdown" is airing tonight in the US and we're all extremely excited to see it but I was wondering: what did you think of "Poof! You're Dead"?

Personally, I think that episode nicely solidified Castle & Beckett's relationship. I loved how the Castle/Gina breakup was done. Castle made the choice to be single again rather than stay in a relationship where there was no love and no magic (plus, he also rejected Natalie Rhodes's advances in 3x11). That's great character development. Now, he knows he wants to be with someone he shares something intense with, not just a ONS. As for Beckett, she used to see Castle as someone who lives his life on Page 6 and would ultimately break her heart with his playboy attitude. But, the whole episode, she saw how upset he was about his relationship troubles. She saw how grateful he was that she never mentioned the article. Of course, I don't expect Castle & Beckett to get together just yet but I think the foundation for an eventual relationship is more solid now.
big smile
I actually have nothing to add that, Virginie. You summed up what I wanted to say perfectly. xD
il y a plus d’un an criminalminds15 said…
Hellooo! Can I be added, my name's Sophie. I absolutely love Castle and Beckett but I haven't found the time to watch series three yet.
Hey Sophie! Welcome to the thread!
Hello Dannii, hope this place takes off! :)
big smile
Me too! I've been waiting for people! XD

But hopefully, tomorrow everyone should be buzzing! :D

*squee*
Well we've got three, that's not too bad I guess.

Why, what's happening tomorrow?
big smile
It's better than none. xD

Everyone will be *squeeing* about Knockdown. *see icon*
That's the spirit!

Oh yeah! It's gonna suck to not see that, I think I'll start watching them again, it's finding the time though.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
HAHA. :)

I know what you mean. But I'm gonna watch it as soon as possible. SO EXCITED! :D
Grrr, you don't think I could just watch the kiss episode and leave it at that? No, that'd ruin it. I suppose I'll just have to wait like two years before they're shown here.
They're showing S2 over here though aren't they?
On Alibi :)

Can't you watch it online? :(
Yeah but if that's only just coming out I'll have to wait for series 2 to finish here, series 3 to finish in the US and then wait for Alibi to get into gear and buy it.
Yeah, I could but I don't know where to anymore and I just cannae be bothered, whihc sounds awful.
il y a plus d’un an Evanescent said…
heart
Next thread by you, Dannii! :D Of course, I please add to the list. ;)
Aw, Sophie, I know it. In Poland we have similarly, must long wait for new seasons. I try to watch online, but sometimes my internet is so slow, and it's hard.

So, I can't wait for Knockdown. That will be amazing. <3

Btw for all: I'm Ola! :D Nearly forget introduce myself! xD
Hello Ola! Aw, sorry for the fact you have difficulties watching it. It's so annoying!
Awww, hey Ola! :D
I used to watch on casttv but now it's like you have to buy EVERYTHING and things which are free you have to be in the US to watch.

I can find some links, if you want? :)
Oh, you can? I will be so grateful, Dannii! :D
Yes please Dannii! My friend told me one but half the links have expired.
Hello, Sophie and Ola! It's nice to meet other Caskett fans! =)

I'm so excited for Knockdown! I'm sure the episode is gonna be epic. BTW, I don't know if Dannii's already given you links but I download all my episodes from 2 great forums (though I also own the DVDs ^^). If you need them, I can give you the addresses. :)
heart
Hey girls! :D
Actually I don't need links, but thanks for propositons. :)

So, how about Knockdown?
Right now, I can say only...
OMG, OMG, OMG! *scream as a stupid fangirl*
il y a plus d’un an othobsessed92 said…
Hey guys! I somehow totally missed this forum *face palm*

But yeah I'm Maham, and you probably have seen me around here cause I am 100% obsessed with C&B right now! And my insanity reached new levels after Knockdown! There is only so much epicness I can take <33
heart
Dead thread. :(
Come on, girls! Rescue this forum. :D

So, did everybody see new promo? I guess I'm dead.
staywithme. staywithme. ♥
"Stay with me."

"I just wanted you to know how much I l-"

/DEAD.

CB are EPIC right now!
Agreed with every single word, Dannii! Just EPIC.
This promo made me crazy, so what with ep? I'm going to die again, and again, and again! xD
il y a plus d’un an BBHuddyJisbon said…
Hello Im Diana from Venezuela!... Castle is my favorite show! I love Caskett
Cant wait for Mondays episode!
Hey Diana! Welcome to the thread! :D
How excited are you for 3x17?!
heart
Hello Diana. Nice to meet you. :D

I repeat: Love new spot look!

And again: still dead about Countdown.
il y a plus d’un an BBHuddyJisbon said…
Thanks. Nice to meet all of you!....Im so exited for 3x17 its going to be Epic!
I agree I love the new spot look its amazing!
Yes, it is! :D

How is everyone doing today?
Hi Dannii! I'm well thanks, how are you? I'm very busy but I'm actually starting to watch Castle again. I watched the first of series 3 this morning and I'm just starting the second episode. I can't believe I stopped watching religiously!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Hey Sophie! ;D

I'm okay thanks :)

The rest of the season is epic, you're gonna love it! :D
Yay! I'm glad you're well. This might sound like a silly question but I take it you haven't got Tumblr?
I bet I will, I love it when I find a show that's consistantly fantastic, it's such a hard thing to do at times.
big smile
I do have Tumblr :))

link :)

I know what you mean, Castle has just been amazing this season, we've gained so many new fans because of it! :D
Oh cool, I just got it and I'm trying to figure it out. :/

Yay then! I've loved CB in all seasons but this one looks like it'll be amazing for them.
Oh cool! If you need any help you know what to do. xD

I know! But at least it's getting the recognition it deserves now, rather than it getting cancelled or something. :D
I may take you up on that offer at some point.

Oh I think I'd cry if Castle got cancelled. I'm glad it's growing in popularity rather than being one of those amazing shows that get only a series or so because people don't know about it enough.
il y a plus d’un an marakii said…
anyone here ??