CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! Heroes of Today

ace1317 posted on Oct 15, 2011 at 11:15PM
YOU HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!!

SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE:
-ace1317 -Nico-di-Angelo - -Soul-Smasher-

All demigods out there, now's the time to get together,have fun and go on Quests. All you need to do is fill out this form.

Name-
Age-
Immortal Parent-
Powers-
Weapons-
Personality-
Looks-
Other things we need to know or you want us to know-

Please attached a picture with this form yourself if you have one handy.

So Far We Have.......
Ace, Daughter of Poseidon (ace1317)
Arabella, Daughter of Aphrodite (_Aphrodite_)
Isso, Daughter of Apollo (Nico-di-Angelo)
Leonardo, Son of Ares (Leo_Fire_)
Dylan, Son of Ares (yarbrough)
Micheal, Son of Poseidon (vlad_todd_fan)
Daniel, Son of Hephustus (humphrey98)
Fallis, Daughter of Hephustus (-Soul-Smasher-)
Andrea, Daughter of Thalassa (green-art-ac-pj)
Guy, Son of Eros (0Geo_Guy0)
An, Daughter of Poseidon (precious211)
Fang, Son of Hades (Perseues54321)
Paul, Son of Kronos (paulion98)
Star, Daughter of Erbers (peace300)
Alkali, Son of Poseidon (SonOfTheGods)
Zara, Daughter of Nike (super-spells
Luce, Daughter of Poseidon (lulroxs411)
Rem, Daughter of Athena (RiaOwl)
Veev, Dyrad (fairyfactory)
Juliana, Daughter of Apollo (hollistergurl)
Phoenix, Daughter of Hestia (-I-Cant-Fly-)
Leda, Daughter of Hades (From-Flo)

Cabin Leaders:
Ace - Poseidon (Cabin 3)
Angel -Hades (Cabin 13)
Isso -Apollo (Cabin 7)
Arabella -Aphrodite (Cabin10)
Leonardo- Ares (Cabin 5)
August- Hermes (Cabin 11)
Daniel- Hephustus (Cabin 9)
Andrea- Thalassa (Cabin 23)
Dan Dan- Dionysus(Cabin 12)
Zara- Nike (Cabin 17)
Rem- Athena (Cabin 6)

Announcements:
link
 toi HAVE TO HAVE AN OLDIES PERMISSION TO JOIN!! SO THAT MEANS MESSAGE: -ace1317 -Nico-di-Ang
last edited on Mar 20, 2012 at 11:40AM

CAMP HALF-BLOOD!!!! 9598 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 9598

il y a plus d’un an ace1317 said…
Name- Ace

Age- 17

Immortal Parent- Poseidon

Weapons- A sword named Hightide appears in hand when summoned. A leather bracelet that expands into a shield named Torture. Also fights with water. And anything that is on hand

Powers- Complete control of water, breath underwater, talk 2 horses ,Pegasus, zebras and any other sea animals, can heal people with water, can summon almost anything, there's more you'll find out later

Personality- Aggressive at times, defensive, easy to get along with, loves to pull pranks, nice

Looks- Tall, blonde, ocean blue eyes, athletic, likes to wear blue clothes

Other things we need to know or you want us to know- Poseidon Cabin Leader, has a Pegasus named Splash, is an awesome Surfer

me, but with blonde hair, not black
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Name- Ace Age- 17 Immortal Parent- Poseidon Weapons- A sword named Hightide appears in hand
il y a plus d’un an werevamp246 said…
Um...mines on the other one so ace, can u paste it, but don't change anything! If u do ill kill u
names angel yall
Name (Demigod name): Angel Talkmna

Immortal Parent: Hades

Weapon: Golden Seprah Blade,Same sword as Nico, with a silly band shield, bow and arrow, and a dagger

looks: brown hair, blue eyes, tall, tan

personality: a leader, kind, caring, brave, couragous, powerful, respectful, smart, somebody you dont want to mess with when she has a sword, protective, easy to talk to, outgoing, aggresive, loves to tourture the bad guys, likes to hang out with minor gods, defensive, athletic, loves to wear black, red, green, blue, and basically every color of the rainbow.

powers: shadow travel, earthquake, invisibilty, curses, summoning the dead, summoning, controlling people, compulsion, bringing back the dead( or healing) achilles heal, can't miss a shot with the bow and arrow, can put up a shield so nothing can hurt anybody the shield's around, can cancel out other powers,can't be beat at a sword battle, summoning underworld creatures, can kill at a glance, and seduction, can freeze time, balance, speed, teleportation, complete controll of fire, mind reading
other:Hades Cabin Leader and has a pegasus name Demon
nothing change i found this really cool pic but u might not like to use it.
rp
Ace
since teh camp was quiet. i summon my surf board adn ran to the beach to surf and have fun
TThank u and data not all of da powers but.....
rp
I was sitting on my surfboard talking to Percy when ace rides in.
i'm gonna be on ur I"M GONNA KILL\SHANK U list after i say this but.... i could of had chapters 2-4 posted but..... i um forgot my writing jouranl at home. i'v ebeen at my grandma's for teh past 3 day s and tehy computer so ya.
Ace

"hey Angel"i say coming out of the water. "surfing contest?" i asked.
"We are having a capture the flag game in a couple of minutes but let's try and squeeze one in." I already got my armor out in my bed."you in Percy?"
Percy
"nah my sis would beat meagain"i say
Ace
"u got that right. come on"i say running toward teh cool ocean
Angel
"Hurry up and get your lose on. We got three minutes till capture the flag and Im blues captain." I hop on my surfboard and paddle out to a wave.
Ace
"oh grand anotehr co-captainin'" i say. doing a hang ten
"No, im the only captain. I think im getting switched to red though. I hope because you're just gonna slow me down." I shout flipping an underwave.
Ace

"jokeing i'm teh red captin. so please do switch"i jumping in teh air and land on my water disk saor up high and cannon ball in to the ocean
"Well then," I glance at my watch,"time to go." I shadow travel to the shore and wait for ace to catch up.
Ace

i summon my water disk and go towards teh shore. i summon so clothes and slipp them on over my suit and summon my armor abd out it on. i touch teh land and say "well Angel u coming." i soar throught the air towards the woods.
I shadow travel to the cabin and slip on my armor. Then shadow travel back to the forest. I laugh,"I got Demeter, Apollo, Zeus, Artemis, and Ares kids." It was so unfair.
Ace

"i have Herems, Hecate, Posiedon, Athena. some of the best players other than teh Ares cabin
"Um, okay." I turn to my team,"everybody got their armor on. Swords? Okay," I turn to chiron,"were ready to win." We hide our flag and get ready to run. I wink at one of Apollo's boys because he knows my plan.
Chiron sounds the horn. I throw out my shield and the other team starts tripping up. I shadow travel to our flag and turn invisible.
this should be intersecting i think to myself. "Weapons" i say to every one they all pull out there weapons. "hundle. ok yall know teh plan right."they nod "ok it's go time."i say. we had already had our flag hidden so we gathered aroung CHiron waiting for him to tell us to start. "Yall know the rules, all magic and magicla itiems are allow and try not to get kille di will stand as ref. dismissed."he says. I summon Hightide adn Torture, the Hecate kids ready there magic stuff and the Hermes kids ready thier nasty pranks, Athena kids ready all of thier wearpons.
Im already at my flag and have a shield up around it. I summon some skeletons, ghost, spirits, and some demons, just for fun. I give five skeletons to each person and put the demons around the water to block it. I send some ghosts and spirits to annoy the Hecate kids. Then I summon six minotaurs and twelve hellhounds. I send them, making sure they know not to kill.
no fair u can be near teh flag memeber. and i have to go for a while.
I shadow traveled andWhat?
this is not roleplyaing. u can not be with in 15 feet of teh flag. book sayd so. and u can't summon that much stuff u would of died i have to go out to so i can't be on teh computer
il y a plus d’un an MCF2000 said…
Ali
Artemis
can sommon moonlight and melt things with it, shapeshifter, gets stronger when out at night, even stonger when the moon is out, others to be reveled later
Bow and arrow, long hunting knife but mostly powers
same as Angel mostly
wavy auburn hair and silver eyes likes to wear silver, blue, and black also green
Other: um not much......exept shes Artemis cabin counseler and best friends with Thalia

I walked into camp after hunting with Thalia. "Capture the Flag started without us!" Thalia said. "Grr them!!" I said. "Whos side ya wanna be on?" She asked. "Eh Ill just pick one." I pointed to a random person with my eyes closed. When I opened them I saw it was Ace I was pointing at. "Okay Im on Ace's team. Ya with me?" Thailia shook her head. "No way man Im going with Angel!" I shrugged "Okay then." Then we ran off to fight.
Ace

i saw ALi run over. "hey Ali. just to let u know we have Hecate, Hermes, Hecate, Posiedon, Athena, and Artemis on our team. teh stoll brother have set un deadly pranks along teh perminter of teh flag."i said catching ehr up
"Awesome. Lets do this." I turn to Thalia and shout at her "Hey Thalia! YOUR GOING DOWN!!" >:))
um where is Dylan's posts?
Ace
" come on were near the creek no way they can win when i'm there" i said with a grin
dunno....
Ali
"Awesome." I said running off after her. "If only it was night time..." I mused.
whatver im still doing it and alis on my team
Angel
I run up to ALi and say,"You're on my team. Not her's. Come on!" I go back to my flag and jump into a tree.
hey i dunno whos team should I be on??
Ali
"Ahhh!! Whos team am I on!!?? Wait I got an idea!" said and I turning into just moonlight (like I still look like myself but im just light like a ghost sorta) and I split myself into two me's. "Now theres two of me!" We-I said.
Me-In this im gonna have a wolf named Alpha (hes a boy though it doesnt look like it in the pic)
 Me-In this im gonna have a loup named Alpha (hes a boy though it doesnt look like it in the pic)
kewl
rp
Angel I sitting in the tree and i can see Ace putting her flag near a creek. I summon some demons and send them to the creek, poisoning the water for a couple minutes. I get bored leave my shield over the flag, jump down and go off to get their flag.
Me 1
I ran over by Ace with my bow ready to defend the flag.
Alpha
I didnt know who to follow.....
Me 2
I ran over by Angel smiling at her poisoning the water.
Me 1
I had a funny feeling about the water.
Angel
i wink at Ali,"It ain't gonna kill them and even the kids of Poseidon dont know its there." I summon my Strygian sword and get ready to fight.
Ace
i bend down to the water. somehting felt funny i could sense it but i think it was polluted. i symmon some pearl beads that my stepmom gave me but my hand in teh water, it burn like crap, i hurried up and crush teh beads suddenly the water was fine and could never get poison again. until i die. then i summon some untouched water and set it in teh creek
I frown at Ace and put some water demons in it, making them not let anywater out to anyone. A Athena kid drops from the trees and I turn around and kick his feet out, he falls butt first.
Ace

i see Mark fall on his butt then i see angel. i summon my biw and arrows and shoot and electircal arrow at Anglei hits her
I throw my shield up and the arrow spilts in half.I summon my minotuar to distract Ace while I sneak over to her flag.
monkey
thers only 1 mintour. Andi wants to click the monkey so here
Ace

" yo Angel Daughters and sons of Hecate. NOW!" i yelled and the flag disappears. Lily jumps out with her hands with her black fire. " hey Angel sorry about this." she says. she presses her black hands againist the shield and then to Angel's temples Angel falls over in shear pain.
im sory but didnt u read my powers, NOTHING, not even hecate herself can get through
rp
Angel
Im still above the flag on my tree when I sense my duplicate go out. I had forgot to power up her shield. Well, uuoh. I jump down and turn invisible. I run up to Kyle, Son of Hectate and take control of him. I quickly grab his mind and sort through it to see where the flag is. I shadow travel away and go to where its at, without anybody noticing me.
il y a plus d’un an yarbrough said…
lol, im bck
rp
Dylan
Son of Apollo
Full of Awesomness that makes everyone love me!!!XD
You'll find out
Sorchingly Sexy
A seprah sword imbordered with the essebce of the river styx
wow, dylan, im speechless
rp
Angel
I move around the water and slide up to the flag. I run up and grab it before anybody can do anything and Chiron blows the horn. BLUE TEAM WON!!! He calls the campfire and we all run to change out of our armor.-*lol* idk, i was getting bored
rofl bout time. haha not what u said yesterday. hey which picture. 1st place or 3rd? i have both but.....
Ace
i run to Chiron.
1st
rp
Angel
I run back to the campfire and find Dylan and Ace talking to Chiron,"'Sup? We still up for our archery match?" I ask.
but that picture ahs mein it :(
Ace
" sure but u know i suck"
Angel
I stick my hand on my hip and sya,"Don't be modesy."
Ace
" What? Never mind i'll try i guess"
"You better bring me some real competition." I turn to Dylan and ask,"You in?"
Ace
" hahahahaha you'll be easyer to beat than Ares himself. and yes i challenge him and he lost horriblely.""
is that dylan talking or u
rp
Angel
"Um, sure you did. Dont you remeber nobody can beat him. You're a little "liar"," I joke. I summon a foam sword and jab him. He pretends to die.