Buffy contre les vampires Least Favourite Character

benji posted on Apr 17, 2007 at 10:13PM
I'm taking a second out of my time to tell you that Riley is the worst person in the entire Buffyverse. That is all ¬_¬

Buffy contre les vampires 18 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an brokenbrain said…
I completely agree with you. I never wanted a character to die so much in my entire life. Can't bear to watch season four because of him.
il y a plus d’un an Cherix said…
Worst character ever = Dawn. Hate her.
il y a plus d’un an cressida said…
I love the concept of Dawn (so freaking smart, that Joss Whedon) but I do agree that sometimes she gets on my nerves. My least favorite character though is Andrew. Jonathan is amusing & pivotal in so many episodes and Warren is the baddie of the three, but Andrew is Mr. Whiny Annoying.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an angelbuff_01 said…
least favorite character? I have to say i could have done without Andrew. Like cressida said, he was annoying and whiny and just always trouble. Dawn got on my nerves to but you can't love every character. Riley i loved though. He was muscle yet he accepted what buffy was and he was there for her. I think putting Riley into the show and his relationship with buffy really affected how her and spikes relationship progressed. that's just my own opinion.
il y a plus d’un an James12321 said…
I hated Riley at the beggining but after he left the initiative and started becoming more human i started to warm to him. The worst character was probably Oz. Yes call me mad but after you think about it all he ever does is brood and look perpetually angry.
il y a plus d’un an blondeguy said…
Kennedy the worst should have bit it. Not only a dumb character a bad actress.
il y a plus d’un an tinydancer said…
I wasnt a fan of Riley, and I just didn't find the whole him and Buffy thing convincing. I HATED Kennedy though, talk about unconvincing. She was unconvincing as a person, let alone as an actor. Ugh, she was the worst thing about the last season, which I loved! And AH! James12321, you dont like OZ? :( Oz was my favorite - he was a werewolf, I think he had a right to brood :D
il y a plus d’un an James12321 said…
Yes he had a right to brood but after a while it was all he ever did. At least when Angel brooded there was sufficient depth to his character to keep him interessting but bar being a werewolf Oz was pretty one dimensional. Also his being a complete idiot to willow when he left was not at all endearing character wise. Seth Green is a fine actor but i think he could have done more with the role.
il y a plus d’un an fashionfuture said…
I will be shot but Xander bugged me. He just seemed to be there to support other characters and there were so many good ones that just flitted in and out. I get that there is usually a character like that but every other character was developed for a main character he seemed dull. Kennedy irritated me as well she just seemed to be slapped in to the story and she would never be able to take Tara's place so quick.
il y a plus d’un an bluej12 said…
andrew sucks
il y a plus d’un an BuffySummers17 said…
Scott Sucks, when Angel came back in the three season and Buffy was dating him!
il y a plus d’un an Joker said…
Kennedy, Kennedy and Kennedy.
il y a plus d’un an evan72 said…
kennedy for sure atleast they got rid of her in the comics
il y a plus d’un an Joker said…
Just read through and realised that someone didn't like Oz, that borders on blasphemy, he's got all the funniest lines in every season he's in!
il y a plus d’un an amazondebs said…
i totally agree with fasionsfuture zander is cute in like the first two seasons but then hes just so needy and doesnt do anything but whinge about how useless he is.
il y a plus d’un an tisha said…
He's not exactly my least favorite person on the show- but I hated Riley. He annoyed me a lot. He tried to "relate" to Buffy and understand her by letting vampires bite him!
il y a plus d’un an x-missmckena-x said…
i didn't like Spike post season 4 that much he became less witty and more whiny! Dawn for all the reasons every1 has already stated! Riley again for all the reasons above! and most of the people introduced in season 7 annoyed me ooooo and Tara she was just too quiet and "stop being bad willow" although her death was shocking and tearworthy ooooo this questions difficult! lol
il y a plus d’un an nosemuffin said…
Ok Serenity fans, don't hate me, but my least favorite is Caleb. I too LOVE Nathan Fillion, but something about Caleb just didn't impress. I get the whole woman-hating angle, and that's a great final foe for the finale. First of all, he's such a charismatic actor, but he just didn't have anyone to click with. For a large part of his screen time, he's just talking to himself. And for some odd reason, he and SMG just didn't really have the chemistry. Also, he just wasn't that funny, at least not compared to the rest of the Big Bads. I guess I was just a little disappointed in his arc (although his death was awesome.), when I heard that he was going to be the villain, I was expecting a lot more fireworks.
I really do like Riley. Sure I'm a hard-core Spuffy fan, and I also prefer Bangel to Biley, but I still think he was a good idea. Buffy finds herself a boyfriend that's human, so no more "we can't have sex because you'll go bad and try to kill me", and no "let's have angry grudge sex because I feel like I'm in hell". That's great for her, a boyfriend with a pulse and a reasonable body temperature. On top of that, he can actually patrol with her and handle his own. He's strong, he can fight, he knows what's going on, and he has connections. Truthfully, he was too good for her. I mean how many humans are out there that can actually keep up with Buffy? He was a mini super-hero. For her own well-being, she never should have let him go.
last edited il y a plus d’un an