Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 25201-25250 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
ah brainy, i swear u r like my oth twin, why should i bother speaking when you can convey my thoughts so bloody well. the way you desribe brulian, down to enjoying them to seeing them as a stepping stone, that is excatly how i feel. i am enjoying brulian, though i do find them lacking in passion, but i dont really view them as forever, i enjoy them beacuse in my mind they wont last, hes just a stepping stone to brucas and perfectly set up as one. i want that lucas too, so bad,and i have faith that we'll get him back, that brooke can bring him back, fingers crossed, just like jake can help peyton become the great woman he knows her to be.
ah the trifecta, brucas, naley and jeyton, good things come in three.
il y a plus d’un an RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Oh thank god you are back Broody! I'm going nuts tonight! No one is on! And I'm stuck pining over S2-3 Lucas Scott, while I'm forced to pull another all nighter, and NOT wanting to do the work that I need to!lol And yes...we are OTH twins, I notice it in almost every comment you make! I sometimes have to stop myself from just writing the exact same thing...you know the more people who state something the more true it is!
Am I just blind to this Leyton passion? I mean I get the angst, I see the chesse, but seriously I DO NOT see any sexual connection. I mean, I just don't get it. An emotional connection? It can't be enough. I don't even think they truly have an emotional connection other than their freakish need for each other. I mean, they have music. Whopty doo! So do me and my best friend, but you don't see me going around reciting song lyrics to squeeze my way into his heart, or attacking him with make outs and love confessions whenever he's with other women ..NOOOOO....but why? Well because when ever we are put in that awkward situation of a relationship I'd rather lick a toilet seat that be with him, sexually...and I think that answers that one!lol Peyton take note to my wisdoms!
lol i do teh exact same thing, haha, like i see you comment and im like pkay i dont need to now. lol. leyton, i just dont get it either, i like them as friends, i like the connection they have as friends. i think they connect, but in my mind like you i see it as friends, lol i view leyton like the relationship i have with my sister jondy, or other friends ive met along the way. i mean originally i sort of fell for leyton but i never saw it really develope more, i never saw lucas move from his infatuation with a stranger to real in love love, i never saw more than a mere connection no greater than what i have with a girl i view as a sister and have no desire to jump. but the moment jake and peyton locked eyes im like omg this has to happen, the moment brucas locked eyes i was like omg perfect fit. its amazing what one look can mean.

gawd, a part of me thinks if i coudl just see that look with leyton, or feel something maybe i could get it, but i just dont get the feeling thats meant to be there. they are engaged and expecting a child and i am still waiting to see them fall in love with each other.

lol you cant be blind to leyton PASSION, its just not there, shit there use to be something there in s1, that hotel scene was decent, what the hell happened to that, they are just so damn passionless and boring. watching five year olds holding hands would be more entertaining.
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Hey Broody and brainy :D:D
oh its bratty!

hey nem, wats up?
omg so peeved, i was watching the oth ep and it like froze and said ive watched my video time today and have to wait and hour to finish the rest, i knew i shouldnt have watched that damn smallville episode, total waste, had no clois in anyway!!!
Nothing much, I just got home.. hehe. Talking about Leyton again? :D
lol. u wanna change it to brucas? caus i could go on all night :)
OMG you've seen the new episode??
no... i have to wait, ive seen the previously part and the naley scene and then the crib scene. omg! wtf gets a crib this early, is she even done with the first trimester? anything could happen, i hope a bad anything happens. stupis karen, she should save the crib for when brucas have a baby. poor womans probably devastated shes stuck with leyton now. i know my mum cried when my brother told her bianca was pregnant, and it wasnt 'oh i am so happy to be a grandmother' cry it was more of 'no, damn it, now we're stuck with the whore'.
ah wait.....i have to read all your comments...i thought you had left me...I got my bratz and broodz back yeah!!!!
Karen is back?!
LMAO..."were stuck with the whore"! Your poor mother...but poor Karen, shes stuck with the backstabbing two faced whore.lol So bratty, what did you think about the epi? There must be some medication out there, like an anti depressant or something that could temporarily make someone like Leyton or see the look (omg broody, that's completely how I judge a couple...its that FEELING WHEN THEY LOOK IN EACH OTHERS EYES! You just know it when its there and when its not!) maybe even see the passion...perhaps what I'm searching for is a form of ecstasy?lol
sorry, nem, hope i didnt get ur hopes up, she senta crib to peyton. and then my egavideo froze, its been 54 minutes so now i just ahve to wait for it to load... again. so i guess itll be a late night tonight.

welcome back brainz! :P
its the one thing you cant act, that look, that energy between two people, and they dont need to be shagging in real life to have it. i think a lot of couples get by in shows without the look, they breeze through with good acting and writing and simple lack of better oprion, but they never have the same intensity or presence as a couple with that look and energy.
Damn I wish Karen was back...she might be able to knock some sense into that boy! When the hell are the extra 4 letters gonna come into the picture, and why was a Brucas kiss, never revisited, even when that bullshit kiss in the library, which Lucas makes VERY clear meant nothing, was blown out of freakin proportion thanks to a dirty little secret P. Sawyer decided to plop onto Brookes conscience! UGH!
lol sorry I'm not watching any OTH episodes.. :D:D

OMG Karen sent a crib? Why would she? Can't Peyton like.. buy her own crib? (or not buy at all cause I'm sure something's gonna happen, lol)
lol and you do realize that if Brooke decides to confess about the kiss ALL LP/P fans are gonna get mad at her, right? We just won't win.
lol nem they cant give peyton better storylines other than putting togetehr a friggin crib... not, she could do so much instead we're stuck with this, peyton is better than that!!! give her a miscarriage storyline, she will rock that.

hey rece, you never know, the letters might come back around the same time as the NY secret comes out, haha, maybe the NY thing is in the letters. cant i dont know julian, missy or sam accidently stumble across a box full of letters. i recon if julian came across it he woudl be too curious not to read them, after all the letters are like missing chapters of the movie.
Broodz Agree to the 10th power. That is why I love Booth and Brennan of Bones, and well basically every one of my favorite couples has the "look" you can't get by with out it. I think Derrick and Meredith sorta fell into a look slump there for a while, and thats why I lost interest. What other couples are overrated "look" wise do you think?

Bratz OTH happened to be on at my friends so I gave it a trial run, and it disappointed me yet again. Wouldn't recommend it for the weak hearted or those with a sensitive stomach...the Leyton is just sooooooooooo disheartening and nausiating! I'm glad you still keep to the ideal that that spawn is gonna DIE, because I just...i dunno, the heart beat Nem. Sorry if this spoils, but the HB scene is gutwrenching!lol
BTW do either of you know how long we are supposed to assume that they've been engaged?
Did we like have BL references this episode? I am so waiting for the Brucas scenes in youtube!
Ooooh we have HB scenes? That RARELY happens. LMAO
theres heart beat, damn shame. what haley brooke scene???? omg i need to wtach it. keep the faith, good comes from bad, we have to getthrough this so we appreciate bl more, omg, ill say anything to have this make sense, but yeah, keep the faith.

yeah brainy do we have bl scenes or references??? leyton have ben engaged what half a season, so i am guessing three months, thinking from the point that two seasons is roughly one year, so yeah.
Oh shit...HB was the heartbeat scene. not to get excited over. However there was a good BL scene where Brooke confronts him about what she later finds out was actually Julians work, but anyways she yells at him and says something along the lines of "how could you write these things about me...your pretty girl, you told me I was gonna change the world someday" etc. Basically a really great teaser again!
and in answer to your question rece, about couples who are overrated look wise, a lot of gossip girl ones come to mind for me, dawson creek ones too,sorry gilmore girl fans but im gonna say luke and lorelai.
omg! omg1 omg1 that friggin osunds great, sounds like they are grabbing bl by the horns, lol, love it, they like ignore bl's existence and now bang lots of things, i doint know girls, but this helps my hope and faith, if mark was smart this could be great build up, if he has plans, but then again he most likely just plans for boring family crap with lp and nh and well i would say bj but ah i thnk ill wait to see this ep, so she goes off at luke, does she go off at julian???
Ohh good one with Luke/Lorelai. I always thought her and Christopher had the look! But, LL had a decent enough story. I sorta think Serena and Dan lack the look. Thats why I like Serena and Nate so much, they've got it for me, hands down.
Serenate L♥VE!

OMG I just realized GG starts airing today and OTH starts tomorrow, I'm so freakin excited! LMAO!
rece, gawd, i swear, we must have been separated at birth.

nem, breathe.
She goes off on Luke first bc it is over the overview of Brooke for the movie, which basically pins her as only thinking about SEX...anyways she says her piece and then she's like tell me you didn't write this, and he's like I didn't yada yada, and then it shows her bursting into the room Julian and Dixon are in she tells him off and storms out. Then the last scene w Brooke is a pretty cute BJ scene at the diner where Julian brings her his yearbook (which it shows that he was a mathalete, and basically a dork) proving that he's not the guy he used to be, and that he doesn't want the girl she used to be, he wants...and then he shows her the version of Brooke Davis, now.

I liked it overall, but I just wished fucking Lucas would have been more concerned with Brooke! Ugh Mark pisses me off! Not that he didn't care, but I would have liked him to stand up for her a lil more, maybe even have a scene after she tears Julian a new one?
lol brainy, did Brooke hit Lucas at the chest or something???
yea maybe with the paper that has the description or breakdown of brooke davis. the scenes are up on OTH spot now I think. I didn't see the BL one up there of course but maybe it is?

haha Broodz we for sure were. my opposite side of the world twin!
ah well, whatever happened to wanting to show that there are two sides of brooke davis both of which are amazing. and wouldnt it be really bad for her public image.
Yes...if you watch the Brooke scenes that are posted on the OTH spot you'll get to experience it all. Even the awkward moment with Breyton when Brooke tells P that she slept with Julian.
oh em gee, cant wait. so its loaded a bit, so im gonna go between the ep and here, so if you dont here from me for like 10 mins im just absorbed in oth.
K well when you get a chance check out this vid..
link
..and tell me they don't have the look!lol
Obsessed! They are what are keeping me going in the interim of Brucas!
Okay Mickei tell me if I should watch it or not! :)
lol, haha i love bones and booth, solving crimes takes chemistry.

okay dont know if u noticed it rece but in the first lp scene, dixon mumbles something and they look at him and he replies 'weird science' and i just smiled caus u know weird science, bl, i just though oh what a bl slip in.
Okay GG is on and even if I've already watched it, I'm gonna watch it again!!!! :D
Oh I'm so tired. I'm torn between, sleeping now, or pushing through the day. Its already 6. I'm so screwed. why am i such a procrastinator!lol I should have just done this paper when I said I was going to...A MONTH ago! Oops! So much for using my own brainz!
oh em gee! i may have to reload it all over again for the fn third tiem because i lost my connection to the net for a moment. arghh!
lol, brainy, when is it due?
oh thats awful. I didn't notice. I wish I had. thats awesome! I really hope they put in the part bout him getting the tattoo I just really think its important. I mean Brooke brought that fun into his life, fuck your art matters....try "you're gonna change the world someday!"
Ain't Missy the most random person in the whole episode?? I hate her voice!!! (talking bout OTH, lol)
OMg, mentioning girl code for the second time?????
haha "i lash out sometimes" :)
Peyton: high school Brooke did letter ans sex (THE LOOK ON BROOKE'S FACE!)
I know I didn't get it, its like seriously, and then to top it all off Peyton is still sorta an ass about the whole Julian and Nathan thing, i just wanna smack her sometimes...
So more importantly though, I'm LMAO right now, because I just say this video explaining Lucas Scott and it calls him Tree Hills most prolific squinter!hahaha I'm not the only one!
lmao, going after teh teacher, jamie sure does take after his godmother.