Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23801-23850 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
I could never get into that Show my other favorite show next to oth is Grey's anatomy and i can't wait for the crossover and the proposal.
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
zzz
23.500<33
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
OMG Thanks! :D
I only have season 1 on DVD the rest disappeared :(

EEE I'm so excited. I am a commentary freak LMAO.
Hahaahh of course it starts with mark. blehhh.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
im gonna watch the crossover that sounds cool!
but terra lost is soooooo good!
I am just not into that show but you want to see good drama where they spend more times on the couples than the surgeys is Greys.
il y a plus d’un an CheeryDavis said…
here are the other 2 b/c i couldn't find the 3rd one

here is 2 link

and 3 link

the whole cast is just so sweet and appreciative and you can just tell how much they love each other! its so beautiful
lol..
I haven't seen greys season 5 yet. well some. but i need to watch more and in order lol.
ive seen up to season 4! i think season 3 was horrible!
yeah hannah hun its from the season 5 dvd! i couldn't bring myself to watch it til now b/c all the leyton just makes me naseous but i decided to watch the special features! and they were just incredible! the deleted scenes were hilarous gotta love the skills and brooke is just the sweetest! peyton's man voice lol too good
and i think you all know how i feel about the 100 commentary *tear sniff sniff tear*
Season 3 their was a lot drama of the screen. I love this season becuase my couple has finally got through their issues but their is a huge crossover episode coming up with Addison.
zzz
OMG i am soo tired i've been studying alll day so I need sleep.
Bye everyone <33
Night Molly have sweet Brucas, and Jeyton dreams
bye molly nihgt<33
yeah my sister has season 5 im gonna check it out
bye molly night hun good luck on finals!

and hey terra thats my line lol
sorry i beat you to it do you guys watch Charmed
lol im just kidding with ya terra! and yeah i used to watch charmed piper and leo were the cutest! there like the brucas of that show!
oh yes totally i am watching the episode with one of my favorite Battles.
awesome yeah i used to watch it all the time i wish it was still on it sucked when it ended!
I know i am doing a charmed Marathon right now i was so obsessed with the show but i hated it when Piper and Leo weren't together.
i will talk to u girlies later i've got to go take a shower!

have sweet brucas and jeyton dreams terra lol and kick some charm butt for me

oh i know me too it totally sucked it was like all that pining we reall want to be together but were not going too! does that remind u of anybody cough brucas cough :)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Ok i will and Night
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
hey this is random, but is anyone willing to create another petition for Brucas? you can at this website: link

i figured since some people are really passionate about BL they might want to do something about it but don't know how exactly, here's a way! just create a new campaign and there ya go! another petition for BL :]

but yeah random thought!
il y a plus d’un an RealLuvAlwaysBL said…
Anyone on that still watches OTH. I'm wondering if Lucas proposed, i guess reproposed, to Peyton in that last episode or what, thought I saw it on a promo?
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
hey rece, although its the only scene in oth history i have ever skipped yes lucas did repropose to peyton, because having us watch him propose to peyton twice just wasnt rubbing it in enough. well i just hope the next dress fs up too, all my luck to the happy couple.
il y a plus d’un an oth-brucas4ever said…
angry
god when i think i couldn't hate mark more he dose that^^^^^...is there even a point to watching season 6 at all
mickei thanks for the good word. I can't believe it. I mean seriously was that now the 4 time he's proposed to Peyton? Sick. I'm sorry I just can't get over how ridiculous this notion that leyton r meant to be.
plus ive recently become even more angry about the show bc i realized how stupid mark is. I mean i'm guessing that he didn't bet on Bruilian having the chemistry and fan appeal that they've gotten and just wanted to make another fling for Brooke. Why else would he have had him date peyton first. Damn i hate mark!
wink
i always wonder if he ever opens to his eyes and notice that in recent polls that brucas have KICKED LEYTON ASS by A MILE yet NO BRUCAS.....mark head must be to far up his leyton loving ass ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR­RRR­R
I'm just convinced he has a vendetta against Brooke being in a serious relationship, which pisses me off because IMO she deserves it a hell of alot more than both peyton or lucas, both cheating little bastards.
Oh well, I'm just too heart broken about LP. I could handle watching the show, and even get into brulian before the spawn but now im just annoyed with marks played out storylines.
crying
i don't think it just brooke relationship i think he just hates brooke and he only user her...ASSHOLE SHE THE BEST CHARCTER
Agreed! How Rude!lol Anyways, I better try to get some sleep. Nice talking to ya!
tongue
you too bye
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Hey anyone on?
il y a plus d’un an TSOYPRA said…
hi anyone here?
il y a plus d’un an kristinabetty said…
i am my name is kristina
smile
hi kristina i am vicky....
how are you?
what's up?
are you new here?
hi vicky im good and nm i got a new medal last night so im pretty excited bout that and i have been on here for like 2 or 3 months how r u
i am really good i get a die hard medal before 3 days....
bravo for your medal....
oh!!!!i haven't seen you before i am really sorry....
where are you from?
i am from greece....
im from tennessee how old r u no offense
i am 18.....
and you?
oh....have you gone to info side forum to give information about you...it's really fanny....
and every one are going to know you...
and know that you have a medal in brucas spot....
14 it's great...i think that you are one of the youngest here...
yeah i did i think and i know i do i was so excited and yeah me and my cousin r the youngest i think
il y a plus d’un an 3liiiiin said…
smirk
Hi girls :) I don't knoow if I've been here before acctually lmfao :p
oh...your cousin is on fanpop too???
who is she?
hi elin i am vicky...
i think that it's the first time i see you here....
what's up?
kelsie and hi im kristina
il y a plus d’un an naleylover1993 said…
hey is anyone still on
where did u guys go
il y a plus d’un an naleylover1993 said…
hey kristina