Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM
save

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 23151-23200 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
oh i know what that is like. can i have another 5mins? haha
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
okay, lol.
Hey
hey, nearly done, but on a sidenote i got into a fight with mel and tracy tonight, and am currently not speaking to them utnil i cool down. so lol not in a good mood.
I can feel it, you're not your usual self tonight. I'm sure you're gonna work things out. :)
haha is it that obvious.
lol yeah, I think I know you by now :D

Anyway, how is it that LP fans who used to tell that Brucas was all about sex is now liking Brulian????
haha, they would use any excuse. brooke with julian means lucas is safe from her, aka they are fans. them thinking brucas was all about sex, well thats just down to ignorance.
there's a part3? lol. I was about to reply when I received the third one :D:D
Sent my reply, gtg. Bye! :)
heart
haha, im a babbler, told ya. they need more room on those messages haha. so recieved, replied, said goodbye but thought id say it here, later bratty, we both need our sleep. sweet dreams.
il y a plus d’un an TSOYPRA said…
anyone here?
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
i am!
are you still on vicky?
il y a plus d’un an TSOYPRA said…
hi hannah i am here but i have to go for sleep...
so good night...
see you tomorrow...kisses...
i was on edwart and bella spot ansering some quiz...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
oh bye hun!
night<3
Boo!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
Hey Mickei
hi terra. funny seeing you around here, how u been?
i have been good just busy with school
exam time, huh, when are you free from it?
not any time soon school started last week i am free April 3- 12
school starts in like one or two weeks over here, not that that really means anything to me seeing i dont go to school, but i did sorta promise brooke i would take her out one day on the holidays, so i better do that.

random but wtf, i am in such a underworld mood after seeing the third one. do you like vampires?
no not really i think i would sense i loved Charmed
oh dont get me started on charmed, one of my all time fave shows, who was ur favourite sister?
Piper i am watching one of my favorite episodes from season 5
lol sorry, r ustill around, i got kinda distracted and didnt realise time had gone by so quickly. Piper's my fave too. Prue use to be my fave but once andy died it became Piper. which ep?
Siren's Song i never really liked Prue after Piper it was Paige who was your favorite couple
il y a plus d’un an kristinabetty said…
hey is anyone still on im sry guys i have been really busy!!
piper and leo. i think i originally liked prue because i thought andy was hot and she had him, what can i say, i was like 12 at the time. i also like andy and prue, cole and phoebe, phoebe and jason. after peiper phoebe is my fave, lol i always held a grudge against paige, i blame her for the cole drama and his eventual demise. but yeah piper and leo are def my fave charmed couple, i think pretty much all my fave episodes have something significant about them in it. "i was crying, he was dying..." lol.
hi kristina!
I loved Piper and Leo but i hated Cole with a passion i think that if they listened to Paige some of that Drama wouldn't happen. After Piper and Leo it was Phoebe and Jason, Phoebe and Coop, and for Paige and Henry.
hey mickei and i love piper and leo too!! so wat have u been up too!!
nothing much, hanging out with friends, hanging out here, work. u?

lol, terra, atleast we like the same oth couples. i loved cole, i always thought it was unfair the way the sisters turned on him. it wasnt his fault he got posessed by the source, every other time a character is under the influence of evil they are straight away forgiven, i didnt see anyone blaming phoebe for being queen of the underworld, yet cole gets all the blame for evil deeds his 'body' did that he had no control over. and then when he was free the sisters compeltely dropped him and it sent him crazy, it was phoebe that kept him on the straight and narrow without the sisters and being in the good fight cole was left with nothing, they were his family and they just abandoned him. they unfairly labeled him evil and stonewalled him, yet every other character gets a free pass, look at leo at the end of the series, he goes down the dark path of his own free will but they dont turn their back on him. sorry, i can get defensive when thinking about this, its probably the only time in charmed history i was against the sisters, and poor paige gets the blame for it.
i get that but i never liked Cole so i could care less.
nothing but i have had softball work-outs and homework like crazy and hanging with kelsie but thats about it
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
heart
Hey guys!! Guess what?? I got my BTFG medal and my OTH Fanatic
lol terra.

so are you two like in the same room again?
great job buddy
congrats Kelsie you deserve both of them Check out my newest pick on the oth spot. link
Thanks Kristina and Mickei if u are talking about me and Kristina than no I'm at home and so it she :D
no we r not im at my house and she is at hers
i got a new medal to buddy i got my edward and bella medal
heart
Thanks Terra and I answered your pick!! Baley FTW
no problem thanks for answering they are my third favorite friendship.
OMFG YAY!! goo you!! I had a dedicated Edward/Bella medal but now it's a Die-Hard YAY
omg! terra too many choices, i cant pick.
I know im excited buddy
I know it was hard to pick i tried to give an option for everyone.
I would be too Krissy,I about past out when I got my EB dedicated medal,buy anyways ladies I gtg <333 ya though
Hey i gtg its my bedtime lol