Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21701-21750 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
hey alice whats up?
il y a plus d’un an 1treehillfan said…
NM just trying to upload this damn video on to youtube.
you?
lol.. um nm looking for jate icons! omg lost comes out tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!

lalalala!
ohh crap it'ls 11:10!
i g2g hun! sry i have finals tomorrow:[[[
you lucky! you got 21.700!
goodnight!!! sweet dreams and good luck!!
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
big smile
OMFG! 3 new medals! Yay!!! I finally got my BL fanatic!!! YAHOOOOOO!!! Thank you people!!!!
OMG I miscounted! I also got a dedicated in the Bedward spot(and I don't even like Bedward, lol)!
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
congrads bratty
Thanks, lol. :):)
so i assume uve seen the bl scene after reading something u said in othforums
hmmm
lol yeah. I've only watched that particular scene though. Something's wrong with my computer, I can't open OTHforums.
well, what other scene matters lol.
I just noticed, why do everytime Julian tells something hmm.. sweet, Brooke is almost teary eyed?
im just doing a virus scan on my computer, and i got results, looks like it came from othforums. damn it.
Yeah! My anti-virus is blocking the site!
hey have u noticed that since last ep many blers who were like warming up to bj have turned down their bj love. its like one tiny almost unimportant bl scene reminds blers why they love em in the first place.
lol I didn't notice, I think some are still in the BJ wagon.
yeah. well bj are pretty cute, i like them, i just think theyre not as good as brucas and well kinda lack passion, theres something missing in their kisses. plus you know its hard to get pass the bl look :( i miss the bl look, they dont do that whole eyesex face glow thing with anyone else.
il y a plus d’un an brittneyy said…
big smile
AHHH YOU GUYS I JUST GOT MY FIRST MEDALS! YAYAYAYAY!!! OKAY OFF TO WRITE MY FIRST EXAM NOW LOL!!! <33
I think Julian is cute, really adorable. And you're right about the kiss, you know how I feel about it.
lol i think hes alright but i cant stand that 'charming' grin peyton and brooke seem to find so irresistable, i hate it, sooo reminds me of my brothers stupid grin, every time he grins i think 'stupid' grin not 'charming' grin and i think he looks like a dork when he does it.

i was trying to put my finger on what was wrong woth the bj kiss and then i read in othforums someone describing brulian kisses as too tentative, and i have to agree.
Idk if that's what's wrong with their kiss. All I know is a Brucas kiss is waaaay much better than a Brulian one. Even the way Julian holds Brooke's face when he kissed her at her doorstep, I don't think it's love, know what I mean?
lol, love? nuh, not yet. gawd they are moving fast. but at least they are going steady and didnt just get engaged like certain couples.

oh brucas kisses are the best, and the way he holds her face, simply gorgeous. one of my fave bl pics is from the scene where brooke gives the 82 letters back to lucas and they are kissing against her bed and they are each touching the others face, oh i miss them and their kisses.
That's what I said at OTHforums and there's 2 people who said that they didn't feel like they were moving too fast!!!
not fast??? lmao well i guess compared to some other couples no they are going too slow. within three episodes they went from minor interactions and business associates to steady and no clothes in her bedroom... ah yeah i call that slightly fast, they could have dragged on the chase, though i guess for brooke it has been a while and who knows how much time had really passed between the eps. i just hope they dont do the whole 'love'thing too fast as well.
lol she only has to remember that she has to be an example to Sam!

Hey sorry gtg still have two exams tomorrow! Bye!

BL♥
last edited il y a plus d’un an
kk. bye and good luck. hugs
any1 on?
anyone on?
kiss
iam! omg i just logged on!
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
worried
Ok my most wonderful lovelies. Remember how much you love me before reading this. Ok :D Now you are either gonna hate me for this or be the loving understanding,awesome people that I know and <33333

I like LP this season. I don't know how it happened, I tried to make it stop but it hasn't and now with my new love for Brooke/Julian I am more over BL than ever and I am happy with the show exactly as it is. This does not disregard my love for what Brucas had together, I love what they were. They will always have a huge chunk of my heart but they are done and I've accepted and moved on.
Omg I feel so much better now that I've told you!!
Please don't be too mad
and I won't name names but there are a few of you who LOVE couples that I HATE as much as you hate LP and I still <3 you...just keep that in mind...lmfao jk jk
lmfao
me with my brathan love!

it's okay hun
ohh and i understand! i mean i know bl are done! ive given up all my hope of them! but for some reason i can't let myself like bruilain
big smile
lol thanks hun! i'm soo glad you understand PHEWW just a few more to see this :p
omg! please tell me ive fallen to sleep and woken up on april fools day.
Nope sorry hun,it's not april and I'm not joking
*looks really innocent* don't be to mad hun
lol! your icons are soo cute!
Whose,Hannah?
i love both! omg lost is on in like 30mins!
im sooooooo ready to see some jate<3
omg did i tell you hun! i got my btfg fanatic<33
g2g
Dang Kels!
WOAH YAY Hannah, I'm soo pround!!! lol tell me how Lost went after it's over :D
worried
Ohh hey Nem, you're not too angry are you??? :|
wink
LMAO of course not! You just ate a bunch of words you said before, like.. how you hated LP and stuff but it's okay.

Nah it's okay really, I have pretty much accepted that they'd be endgame but that doesn't mean that I like them.
lol well thanks hun <333 ya
ah well, a few soldiers are lost in every battle.
Hahah Mickei
what now, do we call u an lper? because if so your the best lper there is.