Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16751-16800 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
I don't know Kristen I haven't seen it yet but I'm sure they were hideous
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an 1treehillfan said…
WHATTTTTTTT??????????
Okay let me rant please. I'm sorry you have to hear this but I must rant.

FUCK! OMFG! OMFG! NO!!!!
Mark you better watch out because me and Kelsie are getting our swords and fuck you up! OH I HATE YOU!!!! AGHHHH! LP BABY? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY EXPECTING ME TO WATCH THAT? THATS LIKE MAKING DAN IN SEASON 1 WATCH LUCAS WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS! THATS LIKE MAKING RYAN (the oc) WATCH A "the valley" MAROTHON!! THATS LIKE MAKING JESUS WATCH EVERYONE CONVERT TO JUDAISIM!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE YOU MARK! YOU SUCK!
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
or i mean the peyton and jamie scenes!
Yes a mutant spawn sounds about right.
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
lol! only you and Kelsie! join me in on that!!!!!

it's gonna like fall for jamie! or it's sister/brother mutant spawn!
okay, now im REALLY pissed off. Mark is a fucking idiot! there's already a couple with a freaking baby! and they are AMAZING. but pucas is just a nasty cheesefest!
AGKJHASGALSJDFSKJF!
Alice delete some of ur ttt's i ca't see ur post!
ikr!
LMFAO Alice that's the best fucking comment ever!!
Hannah LMAO okay I will delete some of my ts ahahahahaha and yes Hannah
most certainly you can join. After we are done
zorroing him up how about we drown him oooh I like that!
theres no way im ever watching that show again! does little Fat ass Markie want to lose some Fans? A: he prob just lost like 31646543!
and we can use our btfg powers!
LMFAO! ALICE that is the best comment EVER!!
Hannah: LMAO OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTFG to the rescue!
And lol thank you, Kelsie. I'm glad you enjoyed LOL
LOL thanks Hannah. I'm glad everyone enjoyed my rant ahahahaha
Hahaha well girls I gtg watch OTH and Gossip Girl!! <3333 ya!!
ur going to watch oth now!
Kelsie- NO!!!!!!! DONT WATCH OTH! WAIT FOR IT TO BE ONLINE!!!
No!!! Don't give Mark his views! NO!!!!
I am gonna watch it online!!
okay!!!!!!! i almost died! i refuse to even watch that show online! omg i nearly died when i heard that!
and Alice why are you suddenly in love with Jake?
Oh okay. Whoo! *sighes with relief*
I've liked Jacob for a while, but the main reason for my icon is because I'm showing I'm a taycob supporter and I'm supporting him, because I'm really upset that he's not in new moon.
And IDK why I started liking Jake. I just did. It just suddenly made sense that the thing in Eclipse wasn't his fault, it was Bella's, and than I reread new moon and BD(up until he imprints on the other freaky mutant spawn baby lol nessie I really hope Kelsie has left because she would be so pissed if she heard me say that) and I just loved him. I still love Edward too, though. I just am using an icon for Jacob right now.
BTW I love your icon.
wait, where can you watch it online?!

hahaha Hannah!
il y a plus d’un an dermer4ever said…
okay it was a great episode but i would suggest changing the channel during the last Leyton scene talk about puke fest.
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
DAMMIT MARK!
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
accidents happen, thats all im saying.
Hey there. I'm not staying for long, gotta study. But yeah, Brooke is amazing in the ep, as always, I love her.

THIS ACCIDENT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT NEEDS TO HAPPEN LIKE.... NOW!
hey nem!!!

well, who drives here and has a car? caus in Tree Hill car accidents happen alot, and with teh sudden crime spree in TH im sure we can blame it on someone else.

omg1 is there brulian in this ep??? and is it disloyal of me to ask that here and look forward to the answer yes?
Yes!!!! lol. I only watch Brulian scenes, the last scene is very cute! You should go watch it!!!

I do drive, a bit, but I don't have a car. We can steal a car though.
oh right, crime spree, so duh of course we can steal a car.

omg! okay ill watch it ill just have to remember that accidents happen as i watch it caus i cant afford to buy a new computer.
You'll love Brulian! :)
im sure i will, they have this thing, i think its called chemistry, oh yeah and a real storyline, and something called pace. im surprised mark still remembers how to write build up in relationships well.
im surprised mark still remembers how to write build up in relationships well.

This is what I was about to write for my next article!!!!
lol. great minds think alike! isnt it just hilarious though to have lp next to bj, i cant believe teh same show and writers could be doing these two different storylines at the same time. ones this rushed bang engaged, live together, baby, lets forget all our problems, talk over the phone more than we talk face to face, and just be happy even thjough weve screwed over so many people with our sudden epiphanys caus loves menat to be a sudden epiphany. then well the others the start of something completely opposite.
lol. I guess one reason why I don't buy LP is because Mark never really build them up, I never saw them grow as a couple. Like we knew from the very start that Peyton and Lucas will have something to do with each other, more likely they'll be the couple and unsurprisingly, they are. Mark never really gave me the chance to actually like and appreciate Leyton, he sorta just put them there and expect me to accept them. And then in s4, Lucas was fighting like hell for Brooke and he just realizes that he's in love with Peyton, again, no build up. S5 was a rollercoaster, and s6 is a surprise. lol
It still bugs me how he's written LP, considering LP is his couple. I mean, he has never written LP as beautifully as BL. And both BL and NH have amazing build ups.
i right there with ya.

and i get the whole just there thing. thats how i feel with lp too, that they are just there and have to be liked but heck i dont feel like they deserve it. obsticles? i'll show you friggin obsticles, not being able to have sex caus he'll loose his soul and kill everyone you love is an obsticle. falling in love with other people and not loving ecah other enough is NOT an obsticle. thats what i call a sign, just end it already!!!
and thats the beautu of bl, nh and jp, they all grew, and grew together, they had build up, sure nh's was a little faster than others but the thing about these couples is even when they got togetehr teh build up didnt stop, it continued. unlike just there lp.
lol. I'd love to talk about LP and my undying dislike for them but unfortunately, I have to go. I stayed longer than I should. lol. Bye! Catch ya later.
me too. lol. i always ssay ill just check my email, but i always come here and then your here and im suddenly wide awake. ill catchya tomoro.
lol yeah I guess I'm always here :D
il y a plus d’un an jennifer_02 said…
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH got my fanatic for BRucas YEAHHHHH thanks soo much to everyone who helped me and everything OMG i am sooo happy right now:):):):):) luv you guysxxxx
il y a plus d’un an Robyn-x08 said…
Heyy, I haven't been on Fanpop in like months but recently I have became Brucas obsessed and I remembered that this place had a big Brucas fanbase, so I will be coming on here a lot now(:
So, yeah I'm Robyn :]]
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
OMG Jennifer! CONGRATS! <333
Yey! =D =D
Did you even get a dedicated before? lol ^^
You added so much that they didn'd had even time to give you dedicated and die-hard medals! =P (i guess, i don't remember that you got them at least!)
You most be so happy and proud! With a lot of reason of cource! =D <33

And Hey Robyn! =D
I'm Catia. Most of the people call me for Cat tho. So choose whatever you prefer. =)
It's great to have you here! =)
il y a plus d’un an jennifer_02 said…
thanks soo much cat:) no i didnt have any brucas medals this is the first and it is fanatic i am literally jumping i am soo happy lol:) THANKS again to all the BL girls who helped me:)
il y a plus d’un an irene_p said…
is anyone on?=]
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
Anyone on?