Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 110101-110150 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
lpers *vomits* u get a few good ones. wat they do now?
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
they fcking talk bullshit about brooke and brucas.

they r so overrated.

the pick got deleted.

It was a business trainee and they said i was to creative ;/
il y a plus d’un an babyd21 said…
angry
nothing!! thats what pisses me off cuz they act like they do when at the end of the day DON'T!! its like go ahead choose the one that you like, but it doesn't mean that you HAVE to bash other couples in the process!! omg i am just so so, urgggg
ive legit lost hope

i dont know what to do in life, and im not that smart, so god, HELP ME.

how can you be to creative?? that doesn't make any sense!!
too creative? wtf. well do something with your creativity, but serious you're wqhat 18, dont freak out yet. you're young enough to still be looking for a career while settling for a job, and one day youll find YOUR thing.
too creative for the business world, like admin and shit >;/ i was like idc, i want another job, i hate where i work now!

BUT whatevezzz

whats new with u too ?
il y a plus d’un an swimchick said…
heart
Hello Aussie chumettes!
exactly what mickei said!! their ass holes!!

well this is gonna sound really weird but i just met my brother for the first time (sort of)
what he like d? was it liek meetinga n old friend and catchjing up or liek totally awkward?

hey emma! how r u liking oz?

mon,if u get that again, just lower it a bit, interviews are all about faking it :P
EMMAAAAA

I needa reply to ur prop LOL and i seriously will

HOW IS AUSSIE GOING? im cold atm ;/

and Dee, more detail!
il y a plus d’un an swimchick said…
Oz is good, but I need a job so as not to die of boredom when boyfriend is gone :(

I'm hoping once I get a job I'll make some of my own friends and then I'll have more to occupy my time outside my relationship. Right now though it's still the happy giddy time of reuniting after a long separation and I'm just so happy to be with him :D

Mickei, have you been to Little Caesars? Because their dessert pizzas are INCREDIBLE.
it was like both i guess, but mostly the meetin an old friend and catching up! he's a lot like my other brothers, but it was a tiny awkward at first cause i didn't know how it was goin to play out and everything ya know...

it sucks a little cause he's only my half-brother an i've known about him growin up but cause he lives on the other side of the country i never got to know him, and i wanted to...but he never wanted to get to know me or my younger sis, who never got to know him...and the only reason why it happened now is cause his girlfriend wanted their kids to meet their grandfather...
omg emma, that is so funny because my sister jondy dragged me there like a few months ago, between the three of us we ordered almost $100 worth of pizza. there was this prawn on that was awesome, and i got one of the the begetarians which was nice but lol nobody else liked it. and teh dessert omg, we got an apple strudel one, it was so yum.

so hav u been to the city yet? lol its liek the smallest most boring in the whole country but it has its charm.
d, thats good it went well, and all those nerved were for nothing. maybe now he knows you he will want to be a part of your life.
maybe lol

whats goin on with you mickei?? how have you been??
meh nothing much, just currently trying to multi task, make cass' bday pesent, look after my niece and nephew, and talk on fanpop. but its been quiet lately, work is like dead and im hoping to put in for a transfer once my manager is back,get something closer to home with more hours becus eteh bastardscut my hours again so im havinga few money problems.other than work, life is fine and dandy. been focusing on mbk, and ive decided to write a sequel once im done with it. but i promise ill work on TWIAC soon.
where do you work?? what do you do??

you've got me really excited at the mention of the sequel for mbk, eeeekkkk!! like i said before take as much time as you need, no rush lol...i am very excited to see what you write, i love reading lucas pov!!!!!

i was actually gonna start on writtin some flashbacks for twiac, but i sort of got side tracked by comin on here lmao

also have you decided yet how your gonna kill off logan??
i sort mail, how glamorous. im in the city atm and im hoping to be transfered to the airport.

teh sequel will be between the last chapt and epologue to tie up loose ends, im excited about it because it will sure more developement for the characters and i can go beyond the courtcase timeline. aas for killing logan off i titally have it planned out, im gonna have him in each chapter or at leats mentioned, and its gonna be his birthday son so people are gonna keep mntioning it, but a week before his bday the ravens are playing their rivals and its this big game, so lucas, nathan, lily, drey, mitch, jamie, bo and pj are all at the game, while on their way will be kay driving in one car with logan and mitch's sibs and their friend moly, behind them will be brooke, haley, and their other kids. a truck or something is gonna run a red light or something and slam into kays car, in a chain recation of events brookes car also crashes. logan is def dying, and i have another fatality and few injuries in mind too, im even tempted to justkill em all and end it. wld that be to abrupt?

flashbacks? ooooh, i cant wait.
maybe a little lol, but i'd tell you this i would sure have a lot of fun readin the comments people would leave lmao

yea, i'm gonna start on the one where peyton approaches brooke, and i'm thinkin we would mainly focus on important flashbacks like that one, one maybe where she starts her fwb with nate, one where they do something to haley and thats when she starts to rethink bein with the popular group, and one where she finds out she has cancer?? i was also thinkin what if we had some lucas flashbacks too??
i think we woudl def need some luke flashes to even thing up. bings ent away, coming home, some shit with his parents... ect.

any ideas?
what happened that made karen send him away, maybe one while he was with keith (that shows like a good side to lucas?)...thats all i can think of lol
yeah i shlould prob ntroduce te keith aspect soon
if you wanted you could mention him at the river court??

oh yea i've been mean to ask what do you think about makin a page fanpop spot for the story??
if that i what ya wanna do im cool with it, give readers a place to get their opinion out and to look at teh fanart
ok :) when i make the spot i'll send the link for it to you, i might make it now right before i go to bed or later, who knows lol

i better get to bed, its 5 in the morning here, so yea haha

night mickei
night d!

emma, mon, where'd u vanish to?
il y a plus d’un an SOPHILCHAD said…
anyonee?
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
anyone?
dawn, u stil around?
anyone?

DUDEE is anyone elses pictures not showing ?
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
STILL HEREEE?
like im a figment of your imagination. and bailed afetr two minutes.

yeah my pics arent showing either. wats that called a failedpop.
Failpop. No imageees,at all. Tumblr isn`t working either UGHHH
Yeah tumblr hasn't been loading ;/

JOY, both sites i spend my freaking life on arn't working >;/

HOW are we all?

I just finished watching skins 2nd last episode of seires 2 and forgot how fucking sad it was.

CHRISSSSSSSSSSSSSS =[
HA,thanks for the prop Mickei. I for sure DID. I`m rewatching OTH S5 and Gossip Girl S1 and I`m having SO many moments of random anger/frustration. LOL
sad
I must be the only one who never shed a tear over Chri`s death scene. I mean sure,I was feeling horrible but I had read spoilers and was prepared for it. If I was spoiler free i`m pretty sure i`d cry though. Idk.
you know what is teh worse thig about season 5, season 6 followe, wtf, what the fucking fuck.

mon, i think you need to expand your life, discover youtube.
LMAOO,S6 I watched the first ep and as soon as I saw Seyton picking up the phone I swear I switched off the fucking television. Never watched an OTH ep ever since. (With the exception of the Clay epi. But that was in S7,right?)
I have YT.

but im not aloud to use it, cause we dont have much gigs anymore until next week and im trying not to waste them, or my bro will kill me.

i love YT mickey ! lol

Honest moment here; ive only watched season 5 of oth once. and ive only re-watched bl scenes from s5.

This is why im bad with episodes from s5 ;p

I also have never seen all of s6, but i lie to lpers and said i have LOL just to tell them how shit it is.

The first time i watched that episode i didn't cry. I hated the acting from Cassie, and the way she left and Chris didn't get a really sad goodbye at the end. but re-watching it, its like full of emotion and truly sad.

the worst part is when he says Jal. GODD i love those too MORE THAN nookie!!
clay is def s7. arghh i cant believe he called peyton, i mean a oart of me was like the asses are gonna have it be peytion but u thought surely not, surely itl be lindsey theyll cop out and the cliffhanegr will be done andtheyll actually have lucas developemeny a real relationship even if its with peyton, but i guess its better tehy fucke dthem iup froj teh start, so much easier to hate.

aw, chris, that was sad. i was pissed at jal, im like you killed chris' baby and now hes dead.
but not more more than nookie. just a touch ;]
I KNOW MICKEi

I WISH she kept the baby LIKE WTF. WOULD HAVE KEPT APART OF HIM.
but re-watching it, its like full of emotion and truly sad.

THIS. No. I love this ep. And I love that Cassie runs away just cause it`s SO Cassie. It`s Cassie and she runs away from problems instead of facing them. Goes to fucking NY,finds a friend Adam and trusts him,spends time with him and then he ends up leaving her too. And then she breaks down,cries and eats that green apple...and it`s full of emotion cause she comes to realise that no matter what you do you can`t just "close your eyes" to the problem,run away and get involved in something else or change location or something. Problem`s still there.
And then she runs...again. I hate it when people blame Cassie for running away. I get that it was totally not alright to leave him like that and just u know...GO...but she freaked out. She loved him and cared about him like A LOT. And Idk...I totally relate to it for some reason. I get how she felt.
lmao mon. honest moment, i dont think ive seen every episode of season 5, tahtw as before i discovered how to watch eps on the net so i only watched bl scenes on youtube, and occasionally caught a few spare. when i got the dvds from a friend i watched about half the season and the bl heavy eps, and my own dvds have only been wtached my my sister, i do oth marathons and for some reason never go further than s3. ive watched all of season 6 on the net, got the dvds and yeah... i watched disc one, maybe, im not sure.
I never liked Jal/Chris apart from some of their moments. I thought they were terribly random and bad written yet painted to be great and...whatever. People were moved by what they had. I wasn`t. But it should be that I completely hate Jal and have always thought Chris wasn`t meant up to end up with anyone whatsoever.
Season 5 was the first OTH season I ever ever watched. And same. I fell for them by watching a fanvid and then watched spare S5 moments. Got the DVD`s during the summer and rewatched from the start. But S5 owns my heart. For me it`s Season 3,Season 2 and then definitely S5 when it comes to the best BL seasons. There`s just something entirely different in each season to them. But I`d take BL in S5 over BL in S1 ANYDAYY. I don`t get how can anyone prefer S1 to S5.
i liked chris and angie, but i didnt mind him with jal, kinda rushed but thats skins for you, they skip alot of tiem and shit just happens, but i grew to like them and itsa baby chris, why couldnt she keep a baby chris, instead he was just dead.
I MEAN I`M NOT GONNA FALL FOR A COUPLE WHO`S PLAYING "YES & FUCK IT"...like...fuck it. They tried TOO hard to make them look cute. I was glad Chris started "trying" for Jal and became a better person or even...started giving a shit but it was all melodramatic crap. They could do better. Plus Jal`s always been a boring LOSER.
i love bl in s5, but as a whole i prefer s1, its the season that made me fall in love with these characters, i love season 1 haley and naley, and omg nathan had actual storylines and shit back then, and peytons attitude was priceless, back when i thought she was redeemable and would develope as a character. fuck season 4 ruined it all.