Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 108501-108550 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
he hasn't discovered liking yet thank GOD!

those groups annoy me sooooo much
or like
'I Knew That Song Before It Was Popular'

sooo pointless totally not a group joiner
il y a plus d’un an mollyx365 said…
Hahaha I know then the group is like huge... yeahh if you all were a fan of the song before it was popular, it was already popular.

Ahh I gtg hun, True Blood is done downloading!!

Byee ♥♥
byeee love have fun!
anyone?
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
BALLAAAAH <3
GANGSTAHHH :D
how are you love?

all done with school?
how were your grades?
please say you watch the World Cup?
I've watched a few games Italy is loosing right now:(
I am good! :D School is pretty much over, even thought it's not officially. I have tomorrow and wednesday off, thursday is basically delivering the books and friday is the byebye daaay! :D

Well 6 is like A, 5 is the next best..
I got 6 6'es = 6 a's
and 2 5'es
but only 5 of the 8 grades will appear on my final report card, they are finish subjects, and i got 6 on all of them :D
that's great! sounds awesome!
GREAT GRADES!!!!!!! :D

Same
All week is field days sooo it's soooo boring today i left after 2nd period cause we're not doing anything in classes
Tues and Wed i'm ditching cause we're just gonna sit there and they don't take attendence anymore! Thurs were off and Friday we have to go in for an hour! so i'll go to that to pick up my report card

And A is the highest
and i got 7A's
That's it my grades were great this semester
It's a tie with Iraily:P
THAT's AMAAAAZING ballah! :D

WE are a bunch of smart people! :P
When are you leaving? end of this week?
It's tied now i stopped watching cause my siblings are watching OC.
we are smart!

OMG so i ditched in the middle of the day. Because it was so boring
We went up to my chem teacher and were like "we're sooooooo bored" and she was like "sign in i'll say you guys were here then you can go home"
So then we snuck around the school to find an exit cause LIKE HALF THE DOORS WERE GUARDED BY SECURITY! AND TEACHERS! but we snuck out by the music room. IT was awesome!
I leave saturday at like 9am!
brb 20mins gotta dog walk!
LOL! Nice teacher! you have security? WOW!

blah! It's going to be a looong break :(

Ok ;)
Yeah we have security guards they're sooo annoying they don't do shit they just scream at people. Or make you do lunch clean up when your out of uniform thats pretty much it

I"M BACK!

I know i'm gonna missyou sooo much<3
Does every high-school is the US have guards?

I see that you are back! xD I am watching "How to make it in America". Seen it? HEard of it?

Have you seen SATC 2??
most not private.
It's not really guards they don't have like weapons or anything

But all public CPS schools do. I think they have it sooo more people can have jobs also

what is SATC?

I HATE I MEAN HATE! How to make it in America. Worst show. BG lost sooooooooooo much credit but being in that show.
SATC = sex and the city

Really? Most of the people who has watched it here, loved it! I am on episode one, so i can't tell yet. But no, is it really bad?
OHHHHH NO I WANNA SEE IT THOUGH!

It only pisses me off cause the whole show is like "OMG New Your best city ever, gotta love New Youk. Etc New York blah blah blah blah"
1. If i wanted to hear about New York i would just go there
2.There aren't any cute couples
3.There is noooooo plot line just stupid jean making or some skit
4.The main point of the whole show is to talk about how New York is an amazing city. I GET IT! OKAY like STFU it's fucking boring. I watched the first 4episodes and i was sooooo bored.
New York isn't that great to me.
5.That little side kick character is FUCKING ANNOYING! i wanna slap him across the face. Blah Blah Blah
the story of the movie isn't good, and many people have hated it! but i found several scenes so funny! Especially Samantha! she is just he best!

I am going to give it a shot, but for me living in this little contry NY is the dream ;P
NY can kiss my ass that show made me dislike New York. They need to develop a better plot than to try and make people love NY!
Chi-town is where it's at baby. MUCH MORE QUALITY!
and New York is nasty dirty. I mean they don't even have alley's so all their trash is on the street.
Whats the story about?

I CAN'T WAIT TOY STORY 3 THIS WEEKEND!
THAT Was one the childhoood movies i watched everyday toy story!
lol! xD

I guess you are a real NY-hater? :P
I don't hate NY i just think it's overrated.
well the story is basically about them taking a trip to Abu Dhabi, where she runs into Adain..They all have fun there

Carrie = has problems with Big cause she always want to go out, while he wants to stay in.. she is afraid they will get in a rut
Samantha = horny as always <33
Charlotte= just exhausted with the kids
Miranda = nothing new :P
eyesexage ** <3 *0

watch skins instead!

and I loved BG until i watched that show! seriously! his concert made me like fall in love with him he lost sooooooooooo much credit
TOY story = LOL!

the first one was good, i just lost the spark ;P
Sounds boring
I have wathced the first 4 episodes or smt, but then i jsut stopped :/

i still like BG :P
NO NO NO WAY! i can watch toy story like i can read a good book.
My LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE! gosh i was watching it yesterday and the day before yesterday
and then on thurs
and it just doesn't get old...
Same i watched the first 4episodes of skins then i quit. It was boring and THENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN BOOM I WENT TO WATCH ONE MORE EPISODE LIKE 6MONTHS AFTER THE FIRST 4! AND NOW I CAN'T STOP!
LOL! It's like me and HP :P
LOL! xD I think i just need to find the time to watch it!

i completey stopped watching lost! one friday i was watching like 5 episodes pr day and the next day i just stopped, and i haven't watched it for like 2 weeks
LMFAO! it's s'okay i know you don't like lost i will relieve you from the spell that i have bound there.

I was reading HP 6 again yesterday!
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute.
Gosh i love HP
I failed like 3exams cause i was watching skins and not studying and cause i was watching the Hawks game :D
But it was worth it
It's not that i don't like it! i actually didn't mind watching season 2, but it wasn't anything that made me watch it, but i might continue to watch it another time ;)

are you kidding with me? how did you exactly fail them=

I knooow! i love HP! I am so pissed that Breaking Dawn will come in 2 parts! what does that book have that qualifies to be divided into two movies!? they just to copy HP! fuck them!
i got a 51percent on my english exam! IT WASSS SOOOO HARD. And it was the day after the Hawks won the Stanley Cup! i was up until like 2am at a Hawks party. and i didn't study for it AT ALL! BIG MISTAKE!

I got a 60percent on my P.E final because it was an essay question that i had noooooooo idea what the answer was soooo i just bullshited and i thought it was good that i got a 60% cause i had no idea what i was talking about and he didn't even tell us what to study

and Then i got 69% on my U.S history final ( THAT SHIT WAS HARD) but it was bull shit it gave me these pictures to analyze and they were blurry so the teacher told me to guess on a bunch of questions...part of the blame for that one goes to skins/ the hawks game!

But i got a 93% on my Chem final which was my hardest subject. I actually studyied my ASSS OFF FOR THAT ONE!
i got an A i mean a FUCKING A on my math final! THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED! i worked sooooooo hard studying so i could get an A in that class. It was amazing! YOu should have seen my face when i got my grade i almost threw a party

then i got a C on my spanish final which isn't bad at all considering i didn't study for it at all.
and then Art i didn't have a final

RIGHT! it's bull shit they just want more movies!

It's pissing me off. Seriously
HP will own any twilight thing ever.

Are you gonna go see Eclipse?
The last part is GREAT! and the first part is ok ;) You got over 50%, and i guess the party was worth it :D
Amen to that! Twilight is just abad rip-off, and about the time the 4th movie hits the screens, only 13-year girls will be interested!

Ehmm... i don't know! Not at first, i don't i'll be bothered to watch it.. if not someone asks me to go with them
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
you people are alive? GOSHH
LOL babe <33
OMG SOOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT THEY WON THE STANLEY CUP! THE WHOLE HOUSE WAS GOING INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ALL WENT AND JUMPED IN THE POOL WHEN THE WON IT WAS MOTHER FUCKING EPIC!
CHICAGO WENT INSANE!!!!!!!!!!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
i'm going when i'm back from camp

Thank Gosh i'm not here for the midnight release cause i would be dragged there by my BFF.
Mar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PCBR<3
HAHA! is that your family or friends?
Hannah you`ve watched up to ep 8? Which means...two till generation finale?
PBRRRR {But i can`t stay long,HAVE to stay up to study politics and shit}