Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 97451-97500 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
You know what Mary, like you can NEVER EVER compare the sophias holding on scene to any scene, but seriously with Lilys scene today, and how intense it was, you can actually compare, because they were both amazing beyond wordss, even though sophias beats lilys lol

Nem you would think me and you loving brucas that we wuld have other shit in common! LMAO.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an getalife said…
Mon , it just happens..xD I`ve been watching some parts of Skins episodes on YT a lot , but not like the entire episodes;< So like I said I just know who's dating who , that`s it ! And maybe a few facts about some characters;)
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
Nem, i hate that you hate cook, but i also hate that you hate cook and naomi and even naomi!!

I don't think there's something I can do about hating Cook, he's just so.. himself. Which I hate. LOL. And I didn't say I hate Naomi, I just think I will.
KATIEEEE!! IKR? FKING AMAZING!! did you see the C/N KISS?
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
No Nem.
Well umm...UGHH! I`m weird like that i suppose. Even if i start shipping C/N also for the endgame, i`ll never stop appreciating Naomily, y`know what i mean? ROFL
Cause they`re great. They truly are.
I just hope C/N will not play the role Sid/Michelle had played in S2.
I TRULY hope their storyline isn`t about that.

But they get each other. They physically just rock, just by seeing them, come on...they light up the fucking screen...but there`s also some fucking emotion right there. FUCK. I don`t know.
"you can actually compare, because they were both amazing beyond wordss, even though sophias beats lilys lol"

Mon seriously, i don`t know whether it beats it or not, all i know is that she made me not just cry, but literally i was siting there for 5 minutes, constantly tearing.
Not even Sophia has achieved that. It was just...blahhhhhh. Then i was like "DAMN YOU LILY I FUCKING LOVE YOU BUT LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO MY MAKE UP GIIIIRL"
*someone hasn't watched the episode yet!*

Mon, are you talking about this epi's screencaps awhile ago? Where will you upload it?

Gah, Sid and Michelle. I hate Michelle but I hate Cook more.
But they get each other. They physically just rock, just by seeing them, come on...they light up the fucking screen...but there`s also some fucking emotion right there. FUCK. I don`t know. NAH MARY you explained them well, They have so much chemistry it comes off the screen, they are there, emotionally and physically, and theres something about them, that with one look just grabs your attention, and you cant help but love em.
KAIYA!
You NEED to find the time to watch it someday. You really do. It`s not the typical, random show, for which you`re getting excited and then the excitement just fades away cause the storylines are getting suckier and suckier...Skins is...brilliance!
Yeah Mon. I mean they`re like...totally captivating, aren`t they?
Was watching 3X01 just hours ago.
"Babe,Babe....BABE..."
"Sorry...um...i`m not a BABE"♥

And their relationship has developed just so much.
Oh Nem, the cook/naomi screencaps IM JUST A LAME LOSER, THAT I SCREEENCAPED THEM MYSELF LOL. But before i was talking about the screencaps for episode 4x02!!!
il y a plus d’un an katie_07 said…
it was like million times better then last week.,Skins is back to its best!!..yeah seriously can not wait for next episode!! and i have new episode of Lost to watch tonight aswell waheyy :D only just starting in the UK so i havent been able to go on the Lost spot for days!!! and i know Cook/Noami kiss its like i dont even really know who i want together anyone so many good couples to pick from..
But they get each other. They physically just rock, just by seeing them, come on...they light up the fucking screen...but there`s also some fucking emotion right there. FUCK. I don`t know. NAH MARY you explained them well, They have so much chemistry it comes off the screen, they are there, emotionally and physically, and theres something about them, that with one look just grabs your attention, and you cant help but love em.

Completely subjective.
i love when he calls her babe, and i love those random moments they have.

Like where, Naomi is speaking about hamlet and Cook laughs, HE ACTUALLY NOTICES HER AND LIKE LISTENS TO WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY.
I want Emily screencaps from 4x02, the one where she's wearing the goggles or whatever they're called.
You can`t freaking say chemistry is subjective with Cook and Naomi Nem.
I`m sorry i just can`t accept that.
There`s chemistry between BL and there`s chemistry between SK and there`s TONS of chemistry between C/N. It`s just as simple like that...ROFL
[Just kidding but SERIOUSLY? Their chemistry kind of PWNS!]
..oh and Mary ive been like watching loads of videos on the Skins spot and there like all added by you!! you like own the video part of the Skins spot Lol
il y a plus d’un an getalife said…
Ugh , I know , Mary! Blame it on my school;[

Ohh , then sorry Nem my bad !
"Blonde....yeah...i like her..."

EEEEEEEEEEEEH i love them *melts*
SHUT UP NEM UR SO FKING ANTI!!

skins last week was nothing compared to this weeks episode!! but i know my cookies episode next week is gonna be like amazing, im so fking excited <33 god i love him!
Ditto Katie! Skins is totally back to its best. ♥
And oh my gosh i know. I`m such an obsessed person. I`m adding every single vid i come across...LOL
AHHHHHHH<3
Mary, LMAO did you notice our obesssion came out of no where, ive always loved C/N but like in the past few weeks/days but love for them has grown to the point where if they dnt be endgame, my heart will break again, and will never be fixed from the Bl scar.

NEM, WEN THE SCREENCAPS ARE UP, ILL LINK YA K?
I still don`t like Cook 100%. I just plain hate his actions/whatever he does. What he represents in general. But one thing i can say for sure when it comes to Freddie/Cook...Freddie has like...0 fucking personality? He`s such a mr fucking perfect. It has now started to annoy me.
But i loved him in 4x02...LMAO
i keep making C/N icons and adding em LMAO.
You can`t freaking say chemistry is subjective with Cook and Naomi Nem.
I`m sorry i just can`t accept that.
There`s chemistry between BL and there`s chemistry between SK and there`s TONS of chemistry between C/N. It`s just as simple like that...ROFL
[Just kidding but SERIOUSLY? Their chemistry kind of PWNS!]

I see chemistry between Cook/Naomi but not romantic chemistry as I saw in Brucas. Heck I'd even go as far as saying Leyton had more chemistry than Naley in s1. Actually, Cook/Naomi kind of reminds me of LP, don't kill me but they do. See, it's purely subjective. The chemistry is there but it's how you see it.
:o you loved him 4x02? I HATED HIM!! HE WAS SUCH A SNOB. fking asshole >;/
But one thing i can say for sure when it comes to Freddie/Cook...Freddie has like...0 fucking personality? He`s such a mr fucking perfect. It has now started to annoy me.

Now this, I completely agree with.

NEM, WEN THE SCREENCAPS ARE UP, ILL LINK YA K?

Yes yes please!
EYESEXAGE!
 EYESEXAGE!
Mary, LMAO did you notice our obesssion came out of no where, ive always loved C/N but like in the past few weeks/days but love for them has grown to the point where if they dnt be endgame, my heart will break again, and will never be fixed from the Bl scar.

MIND FUCKING READER.
I was thinking of the exact same thing right now. I don`t believe it came out of nowhere though. It`s just that we loved the idea of them and now that they`re actually giving us "THEM" we`re...more than pleased?
But it helps that we liked them in S3 too. AND THE SCENES IN 4.01...I MEAN LOL...how can anyone NOT get ecstatic?
One thing i`m afraid: I`ll start shipping them passionatelly, NE will get the freaking endgame cause of their huge fanbase, i`ll end up as heartbroken as when Luke called Seyton and i realised Mark`s born to be a loser.
Random but.. I have a terrible headache. I slept for an hour awhile ago but it still hurts =/
"Actually, Cook/Naomi kind of reminds me of LP,"

*COUGH* *COUGH* EHEM *COUGH*
WTF? *COUGH* *COUGH* LOL
THAT ISNT A NORMAL ICON LMAO.

Oi guys, i really dont know which icon i want to use, THE ONE I HAVE NOW OR THIS ONE; i made the icons 200x200 cause it comes out better quailty!

CHOOSE ONE GUYS!
 THAT ISNT A NORMAL icone LMAO. Oi guys, i really dont know which icone i want to use, THE ONE I HAVE
One thing i`m afraid: I`ll start shipping them passionatelly, NE will get the freaking endgame cause of their huge fanbase, i`ll end up as heartbroken as when Luke called Seyton and i realised Mark`s born to be a loser.

I thought you liked Naomily too?
NOOOO and the lunch scene? I thought he was hilarious? "Is it me or my food...?" he said something like that.
He cracked me up♥
*COUGH* *COUGH* EHEM *COUGH*
WTF? *COUGH* *COUGH* LOL

Well because I see them just as friends!

Aww I've watched the first half of the epi like 4x already. LMAO. It's so sad that I only liked Naomily for one day. =/
"Actually, Cook/Naomi kind of reminds me of LP," < --- WTF WHO SAID THAT? NEM? FUCK YOU.

I CANT BELIEVE U JUS SAID, THAT PLZ PLZ PLZ TELL ME HOW THEY DO? freak.
You know whats funny, ive realised im not a hardcore naomily shipper, i really rather C/N over them anyday.
I LOVE Naomily.
Not just like. LOVE. It`s the first time in my life actually that i`m being a halfie. I think i`ve started pissing everyone off...LOL
But OMG lol♥
Let me clear it up: UNTIL NOW NEM/ I`ve been a Naomily shipper. All along. Yet, i had always appreciated C/N,they`ve been my guilty pleasure for the obvious reasons.
AFTER 4X01: I got my hopes up for a C/N friendship. ADORED their scenes.
After the promo and Mon messaging me today/the screencaps of the kiss: OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SHWGGWVSGWHGEGJSGHHWSJ C/NNNNN FTWWWWWWWWW♥ BUT idk whether i`ll like their storyline or not so i`m just WAITING to see whether they`ll completely own me as their shipper or i`ll go back to my Naomily love but will never hate them obviously/will continue appreciating them.

....i`m sorry about your headache. I hope i didn`t confuse you more...lol
You like Naomily, Mon?
Mary, knowing our luck with couples we love, we wont get the endgame =[
rainy
"Actually, Cook/Naomi kind of reminds me of LP," < --- WTF WHO SAID THAT? NEM? FUCK YOU.

Well yeah...Jesus Christ Nem...
I don't love em, i like em, but i dont see what all the fuss is about.... there not AMAZINGG! get me?
angelic
It`s about the journey Mon! I seriously don`t think they stand any chance against Naomily but STILL!
Plus it won`t be the same as Pucas being endgame and BL being over. Cause at least if N/E get the endgame i KNOW they`re not THAT sucky not to deserve it. They do in a way. Their story is deep and meaningful [at least so far]
Mary, your not being a halfie, i reallu dont see you like C/N + Naomily a halfie LMAO.

I think im a halfie for the first time too, with glee couples PR and QP thought i love QP more + there has only been 13 episodes!! i wanna see the couples develop more to really know.
It annoys me how Naomi can't be honest with Emily. It reminds me of BL =/

I like Cook/Naomi but just as friends. They're so good/cute at being friends, I can't see their romantic potential.
Plus it won`t be the same as Pucas being endgame and BL being over. Cause at least if N/E get the endgame i KNOW they`re not THAT sucky not to deserve it. They do in a way. Their story is deep and meaningful [at least so far] that is true! I know if naomly get endgame, i wont be crying and all bitter, but if cook gets a bad end, i wuld be really sad.
..atm im not really bothered about endgame aslong as we get some hot scenes between now and then after all its the journey not the destination that matters ;) haha so cheesy!!
big smile
...well i bet we`ll all see that romantic potential in the next ep...
but as i said, depends on the way it will develop for me.
Cheesy but true Katie...LOL
Katie, but it is true! it is always the journey!!!