Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 92651-92700 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
WOW
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
EYESEXAGE ** ,<3 *0
il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
zzz
Dead.
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
much?
LMAO!
I just downloaded google chrome!
THATS WHAT I HAVE!!
i downloaded it too, like last week ITS WAYYYY BETTER YEH? i never knew internet explorer was the worst ROFL.

how come u downloaded it?
I use firefox but I don't think it's compatible with facebook! It always freezes when the chat thing opens!
really?! OHHHHHHHHHHHH well i think google chrome is better anyways!!
NEM I HAVNT SPOKEN TO U IN 4EVER, HOW R U
Yeah, I love the theme thingy! haha. I know! This is like a dead spot!!! Today I spoke to my dad about getting a job!
really? OHHHHHHHHHHHH what was said? like do u have a plan now or sumthin?

AND IKR >;[
He keeps on telling me to get a job already, and I said I'm torn because the job I like isn't hiring anymore, I have to wait until May. He really likes that job for me too but he said I should just go get another job now and just resign on May. WTF?
really he said that? :S is that a good idea? why dont u just wait until that job comes bak to offer!! i dnt think u shuld apply for another one!! BUT THAN AGAIN its really up tooo you, what u wanna do?
Idk, the talk didn't help me at all! LMAO! Maybe I should just apply to this one company I'm eyeing because of the GOOD pay. Two of my friends who applied there didn't get the job, they said their personalities aren't what they are looking for, LOL! So I guess I'm gonna try that one out, if it doesn't work out then I'm gonna wait until May!
il y a plus d’un an OCFan123 said…
Anyone still here?
Sarah!
SORRYY!! im back.

and nem REALLY? THATS GOOD GO FOR IT!! i had a job interview today LOL i think i failed the test part :/ cause it was about maths AND I DNT DO MATHS!!
What job did you apply for?
I hate math. Its Hells Subject.
What job Mon?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
At a supermarket, i dont know if you have heard of it before, franklins LOL. i dont think i will get it :S

ANYWAYS NEM, wanna make that forum about icons every month thingy? to get the spot active =D
*crosses finger for Mon*
Icon month?
Like right now?
TYYY SARAH =D
how you been btw?

AND IDK NEMMM! wen do you think?
il y a plus d’un an Brucas4OTH said…
Girlss <333

How are you?
I've been well Mon :) Got my F.R.I.E.N.D.S dedicate(yay)
And a lot of drama happened in my class yesterday...well, as much drama that can HAPPEN in the 6th grade.
It had to do with a boy...
whats that spot sarah?

andd OHH A BOY? DETAILS X]

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, CONGRATS ON UR FANTAIC BEBY!!<3
I'll make a pick! :)
BRB guys!
eyesexage =D
 eyesexage =D
Tyt Nem...

And YAAAYYY thank mon! xD I went to school today annoying my friends that i had a BL fanatic! xD Im soo happy
Well, what sucks is it's a boy I like who doesn't even know I EXSIT. I mean, he's spoke to me here and there, sometimes playing around...too bad he's friendly with every girl in the class.
The popular one's anyway.
It's not MY FAULT I fall for jokestars....
Anyway, we were all in the gym, and we all kept trying to convince my friend to reveal WHO she liked, and I said: "What would happened if I liked a boy in the class?"
The next half an hour was filled with: SARAH LIKES A BOY! SARAH LIKES A BOY! WHICH BOY SARAH!? WHO DO YOU LIKE?
*sigh*
I feel like Seth Cohen....

Oh, and hi Brucas4OTH. I don't recall us ever meeting properly...I'm Sarah :)
ROFL. i would so do that, but my friends kill me wen i talk about bl and fanpop THEY MADE A GROUP ON FACEBOOK SAYING MONIA NEEDS TO GET OFF FANPOP N SHIT. sooooooooo embrassing!!!

wen you found out, where you like screaming and smiling alot? lol
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SARAHHH!!! did they find out who you liked? and that is soo immature :/ i remmeber those days HAHA. i dont not miss them. and they dont even stop in high schoool LIKE SERIOUSLY!! people never grow up, jusdt ignore it, and be like " OOH YEH I LOVE ALL OF THE BOYS" if you show a reaction they will do it more LOL well with what ive learned.

and the boy, talk to him and stuff, play jokes with him =]
No, they didn't, THANK GOD. I was able to convince them that I liked nobody.(And had to give a cracker to one of them to shut the hell up)
I probably can't...I'm too shy. Besides, just saying HI to a boy you hardly talk to in my class, means "OMG YOU LIKE HIM.''
Oh, hey Sarah :) I'm Krystie, but you can call me K :)

I've been saying that a lot lately x)

And, I'm sorry for being teased..but they'll get over it soon :) Same thing happened to me.
Yeahh, well my best friend in real life is in my class and is on fanpop as well..but shes a leytoner, well she says shes a halfie but shes more a leytoner soo i had even more fun teasing her.

I stay teasing her that she hates BL and stuff, and that pisses her off.

I WAS LIKE OMGGG!!! I GOTTA FANATIC WHOOOOO and started dancing and jumpin xD
God, poeple never grow up huh?! Same thing happened to me, even my family does it to me! How embarrasing!
The day I got a fanatic in......something, I will probably do the same thing :)
UGH, TEASE ME ANYTHING ABOUT BUT BLOODY BOYS!!

my friends a lper, but i think she does that just to burn me LOL
Must go now girls! Bye!
LOL! Me and my friend never agree on a single couple to ship! We're so different.

And I think my family tease me bout boys a lot cause I don't tell them anything bout what goes on in my life x)
Bye Sarah <33

Nice talking to you!
byee sarahh!!

I hate talking to my family about boys, I DONT EVEN THINK I HAVE TOO LOL. none of there business, which boy im seeeing really. :P

how old are you again?
I'm back!
I'm SOOO with you xD I think I tell stuff more to my friends than my mum.

And I'm 15 xD
heeyyy nem!
I'm not close to my parents.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
who really is? "hey dad, ive smoked, drunk alot, and kissed boys, I FEEL I NEED TO ALSO TELL U MY FEELINGS" hahaha, WHO EVER CAN TELL THERE PARENTS THAT ARE WOW, lucky, but even if i could i wouldnt wanna.. to awkward.

Yeahh, I KNOW! i talk to my dad about like normal stuff. too normal. its barely even a conversation sometimes. even with my mum.

most girls i know are like best friends with their mom. nice to knoe im not the only one whose not LOL
Oh noes. Haha. I lie straight to my dad's face, I'm such a bad girl. And well, I just don't talk to my mom.
LOl, same, lying is so easy to the parents.
Nem arnt u closer with ur mum than dad? i rather my mum over dad..

link GUYS VOTE BANNER 7!! 5 is winning :/ and no ofence, the faces are streched? :S