Brucas Brucas fan Girls and a Guy xD

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 12, 2008 at 06:42PM
For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =)

Ok so heres the deal if you dont come on in a long time the chances are i will delete you from the list so people dont get cofused.

If you belong to the group of medal whores (you all know who you are) you will also get removed from the list we dont acept people like that on fanpop at all never mind on our forum! sorry to be a bitch but its something that shouldnt happen and it does so if you are part of the medal whores you should eb ashamed of yourself!

so basically this forum is to come and talk to BL fans. You can talk about what ever you want seriously anything at all. if you wanna vent about something then do it thats what this is here for.

im gonna make a list here of the regular users and there real names so if your new you can see who everyone is.

Livelovelaugh - Dawn 240
Brattynemz - Nem 201
Dermer4ever - Terra 170
Sophialover - Mary 224
1treehillfan - Alice 111
Brucas4ever - Hannah 281
Cas_Cat2 - Cat or Catia 116
Janni - Janni 335
Broody_4_Cheery - meikei 88
Mollyx365 - Molly or lou 92
TSOYPRA - Vicky 32
Chlarkfan - Jellena 16
jennifer_02 - Jen 2
OMGitsBrooke - Leyla
SOPHILCHAD - Suzan
Isabellaaa - Bella
xoheartinohioxo - Holly
MONlovesBRUCAS - Mon

(i know ive forgot some jus let me know lol)

For the fans of the Ultimate amazing Couple. Introduce yourself and start talking =) Ok so heres the
last edited on Sep 16, 2009 at 07:02PM

Brucas 116057 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 84951-85000 of 116057

il y a plus d’un an brattynemz said…
But it's still nice to see BJu broken up. So fuck yes!
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
are they broken up? i can't wait for the second male to between them! but we know that brulian will end up together!:@
Fuck Mark!
il y a plus d’un an Broody_4_Cheery said…
haha nem. u never know maybe austin nichols will be involved in an accident and theyll have to suddenly write julian out. hypothetically speaking of course.
whatever, OTH is sucking ass right now! and it's just going deeper into the black whole!
whatever Mark!
i would love if Austin got into an accident!
Brooke said she needs time APART. I feel so bad for Brooke though. =/

Alex is psychotic! Haha
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
heart
"Quinn is hot, popular & she`s carrying my baby but somehow i can`t get Rachel outta my head..." AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! OMFGGGG!
um, nem, im getting scared. quinn hasnt cried yet that ive seen, is she high or something?

can u just imagine if mark ever found himself alone ina room full of fans.
YEY! i hope that Julian skips town or something!
Clay talking to himself! BULLSHIT!
ROFL by the end of the episode she'll be back. Is it just me or is the Haley/Quinn scene really random?
I Don`t even have the energy to get happy about BJu breaking up. It`s gonna last for 1...2 episodes?
"a penny for your thoughts"

Karen said that to HAley<3
mischievous
My dirty mind secretly ships Clay/Haley....
What's up with Nathan's hair today! UGLY!
ok wtf why is haley so worried about the label, if peyton could walk away from it haley has more of a right to as well without thinking of p sawyer. seriously peyton woulodnt be thinking of what her friend would want in this scenario.
i like ur dirty mind mary
I can't think of any realistic SL for BJu to get back together. So if it they do get back together, I can just laugh at them and mock their fans. They're like the new Naley and it sucks.
it's so funny vause everything in OTH moves so fucking slow, but when it comes to Millie, it's like a fucking express train! 1 week and she is Anna Nicole Smith!
I was thinking the same thing Mickei! It's sure as hell that Peyton doesn't care, why the fuck is she worrying that she'll let Peyton down!
i can't belive that GG is getting beaten by this show!
lol janni about the speed of oth.

i think im about to see teh brulian fight! awesome, not becaus ethe scene will be good, their fighst are kinda lame, but i njust really wanna hear her tell him to f off.

u know seeing peyton and lucas are gone you would think teh baley friendship would be used, but it seems brooke is trapped with julian and haley always gos to quin, i want my baley scenes *stamps foot*
WHAT THE HELL is Chuck wearing!? he is a discrase for the name Chuck!

if you screw Peyton!? Haley just SCREW that blond shit!
i can't belive that GG is getting beaten by this show!

sameeeeeeee here.
take that julian. i hope you cry like a baby.
wow! the other model is UGLY!
my theory is mark pays people to watch it to up the ratings
EYESEXAGE ** <3 *0
LOL Mickei! xD

anyone noticed how BIG Quinn's noce is?
I can`t believe i at first fell for the whole idea of Brulian. Almost all of us did. Nem i think was the only one who didn`t buy the crap since the beginning...
I know! But Brulian was good in the beginnning! the first episode, ebfore mark cliched them up! CHEESY couple number 2
oh no, jamie is upset *tears* shit, this is just so emotional, i just wanna give him a hug.

not.

janni her nose loks even bigger when she cries, so pretty much all the time.
GTG... BREAK;d
i still like brulian in teh start too, but my liking for them kinda left when sam left, and then lp got married, made it harder to like brulian.
Julian is so stupid, it's so unrealistic. LOL
OMFGG POOR BEYONCE AND HER "HALO"!!!!!
Glee just killed it...
AND OMVG THIS FUCKER`S PROPOSING TO EMMA...WTFFFFF?
bye janni.

i use to ike julian, not in a i find him an attractive so i instantly like him way (because ive never thought he was that cute), but now i can barely stand him. he use to be a more interesting character, had a little roughness to him.

i dnt know what will suck more, brulian being end game or mark giving brooke no happy ending with no baby or boy.

and wtf is wrong with her tahyt she cant have kids AT ALL. how did a pregnancy test lead to them saying she is totally infertile. doe she have man bits or something.
I think I'm the only one who hated when tehy did the Mash Up! I feel like everyone prefers the Glee'd songs to their original!

Idk! But I bet Mark won't even give us a fucking reason because he's too damn lazy to research on such medical things!
Anyway, BRB. Shower!
ha alex and julian are perfect for each other teh way they like to rush into teh i love you's and tell the other person that tehy love them too. a match made in heaven.
il y a plus d’un an monLOVEbrucas said…
heyy bitches!!
il y a plus d’un an Cas_Cat_2 said…
helllllo
Lalalla
hey slut
LOL, thanks Mickei! xD
cool
haaaaaah i know what you`re trying to do loooser.
Love ya too. =P
MINEEEEEEE PLEASE *__*
MARYY XD
bbbbbbbbb