Brucas Unconfirmed Spoiler =)

livelovelaugh posted on Jun 11, 2008 at 05:41PM
was reading spoilers hehe and i red one that apparantly it is brooke goin to vagas and that there has been sightings of both sophia and chad in vagas together and that there is an episode of who ever lucas asks in vagas so this could mean it is brooke and then after that hilarie said she didnt know who was goin but this was said after sophia and chad were seen there and also there was a rumor that peyton was gonna have a thing with mouth but i think that was just a joke lol

Brucas 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an brucas4ever said…
yah! it has to be her.. im so happy!
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
I REALLY REALLY hope that's true!!!
I will keep my fingers crossed!!!
Keep the Faith BL FOREVER
il y a plus d’un an sophialover said…
OMG...i think you made my day..LOL!
I reallu really wish it's TRUEE!! I hope it will be confirmed as sooner as possible...
il y a plus d’un an Janni said…
I am so glad, but i read something like that on onetreehillblog.com. You should read there to, there stoud something more but did not make sense to me. but she said that the source was not reliable but your source seems much more reliable:D
So glad for Brucas<33
il y a plus d’un an yesse said…
i heard they are not going to film in vegas.
il y a plus d’un an 332960073452 said…
can't wait til the vegas ep. i think there are separate rumours about all the girls going to vegas, so i try not to get my hopes up.

though even though im a huge brucas fan and will like kill myself if they arn't end game (well not really but i may loose my will to live)i think it would be like toatlly random if lucas proposed to brooke, they aren't even dating and that would put a huge ? on the strength of their relationship if tehy just up and randomly marry. my brucas vegas theory is maybe lucas called lindsay and asked her to marry him and she said no, because seriously lucas u dont ask a girl to marry you over the phone especially if u arn't even dating her or she just left you at the alter, well anyway then brooke calls him to say angie is hoem all safe and sound and then lucas is all like "i have a spare tocket to vegas, wanna come with and we can just forget our troubles" pure friend thing, then slowly over the season the leyton stuff is died down and brucas is reborn stronger than ever.