Brucas amoureux Ranting.

freakiin_ruby posted on Sep 07, 2011 at 01:09PM
...I guess we all know how life, situations, people & just simple facts in general can really piss you off sometimes;
That´s why I thought It´d be nice to have this place were everybody could just let of steam & rant about anything/everything that´s annoying. (We can agree with each other and be angry together! =D)

Should I say "have fun" or "calm down"? =P

...also, this isn´t here to start any fights.. *glare*
 ...I guess we all know how life, situations, people & just simple facts in general can really piss yo

Brucas amoureux 5 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Kackahaluzova said…
hmmm
Hm how about when you are so kind and friendly to someone else and after some time starts to fight with you.
il y a plus d’un an bdavisrocks said…
Cool idea, Francy! I might be on here a lot, lol.
il y a plus d’un an freakiin_ruby said…
So. This so-called "friend" of mine (Monogamy-girl, to be precise)... turns out she´s had nothing better to do the last half of the year than to walk around talking shit about my best friend, like what a slut she is/how slutty her clothes are/how huge her ass is etc..
And seriously?!? She freaking expects me to be her friend after that? Did she think I wouldn´t care?!
Okay, so I´m pretty sure she thought I´d believe her "I DIDN´T SAY ANYTHING HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SUCH EVIL STUFF" speech, but well as matter of fact, I know she said an awful lot, without the tiniest bit of truth in it. Also, it´s not like I haven´t watched her try to manipulate the relationship of my bff & her crush last year. (Y´know, telling Ankee that her crush hates her even though he definetly said he likes her. A lot.) I did go talk to her about that, too, but she always does her innocent poor little girl routine, ´cause it´s the only thing she´s able to pull off.
So today she asked me if I was angry at her & because of what, so I told her why I hadn´t spoken to her & that I don´t believe her that she´d never go talk shit about my friend. (She does talk crap about pretty much everyone though, except me, because she´s scared she´ll loose me as her friend. GREAT PLAN BITCH.) Then she acted super-offended, telling me to shut up & leave her alone. LEAVE HER ALONE? REALLY? I wasn´t even going to talk to her, at all, until she asked me why I didn´t. Since i had better things to do, I just told her that she´s a whore & I´ll see how this all turns out tomorrow.
I really hope she sends me one of her insanely superficial three other friends to defend her, I´ve always wanted a reason to slap those bitches.

WHEW. I´m just so angry right now. I knew I´d really really really need this forum myself. :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Jessica4695 said…
^ i know many people like that ... :/
you never know if you should slap them or ignore them :P
il y a plus d’un an freakiin_ruby said…
^ yeah, well, she´s started to take it all out on other friends of mine, so that slap may just turn into a punch next week =P