Brucas amoureux Ten aléatoire facts :P

PurpleMonkey82 posted on Aug 13, 2011 at 01:28AM
As a way for some of us to get to know each-other you can post 10 random facts about yourself. It can be about almost anything.

I`ll start us off:
1. I hate vanilla ice-cream. Just the smell makes me sick.
2. I always associate colours with certain people & whenever I think of them I imagine that colour too. It`s pretty weird, but quite cool too!
3. I love dancing in front of my mirror & have been caught doing it multiple times.
4. I love horror movies, no matter how gross or cheesy they are.
5. I don`t get along with almost all of my family. & I share a room with my evil step-sister, Caitlin.
6. I hate the colour pink, but I still wear it.
7. I have lost 4 phones in the past year.
8. My 4 best friends are all guys and I pretty much rely on them for advice.
9. I had my first sleepover when I was 6.
10. I still watch all my Disney videos even now. 101 Dalmations is one of my top 5 movies <3

Brucas amoureux 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Dean-girlx said…
1) I am addicted to diet coke.
2) My best friend from fanpop (ambrina) .. doesn't actually ship BL.
3) I bite my knuckles, not my nails.
4) I love to read but i'm SO picky it's hard to find books I like.
5) I love candy apples and could eat them every single day for forever.
6) I only have one true friend in real life. (He's a guy ;))
7) I have the worst luck when it comes to shipping couples in the history of world.
8) I am so white/fair/pale that I can burn in the sun in literally 40 seconds.
9) I want a tattoo but I can never decide where to put it :(
10) I am actually REALLY quiet in real life ..
il y a plus d’un an PurpleMonkey82 said…
Guy friends are the best ♥
So much less drama & such
il y a plus d’un an mooshka said…
I hope you don't mind if I do this...:D
1)I have two girl best friends in real life...I love them<3
2)I'm super sarcastic and random...I can't help it!
3)I love cheese cake it's the best thing ever!
4)I actually have a great relationship with both my parents and brother! And I have two cousins who are practically like sisters<3
5)I'm your typical "good girl".
6)I love Mt.Dew<3 I'm addicted!
7)My favorite tv shows always change because usually as a show goes on it gets suckier and suckier!
8)I'm actually one of the newer girls on FP but I'm already in love with the people on here<3
9)I'm more of a texter, because I feel talking on the phone is too akward!
10)I'm always up for meeting new people in RL and FP so feel free to drop me a message anytime<3
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an alwaysforever said…
Omg I just typed all of it out and it got deleted =( So upsetting *sigh* I'll just re-do it...

1. I'm super shy. But I actually love making friends. It makes me feel wanted.
2. I read M-rated fanfics all the time. It's my secret shame XD
3. No one in RL knows how big of a Potterhead I am.
4. I love quotes/lyrics. I find it amazing when I can relate to someone else's words easily.
5. My best friend and I are drifting apart and it's hurting me more than it's hurting her.
6. Falling in love with a new song = best feeling ever.
7. I love talking about my ships. If we have a ship in common (which is most likely since I ship more couples than I can count) I will talk to you about them for hours.
8. I was in love with this friend of mine for about 3 years but we've drifted apart. Last December one of his best friend's committed suicide and ever since my friend has been doing a lot of just dumb shit and I really worry about him =/
9. I have a dirty mouth and a filthy mind.
10. I love this spot. It's the only one I really go on anymore =)
il y a plus d’un an Brucas_Chophia said…
1) I used to be an A student in math.
2) I'm not afraid to die.
3) I can't talk to new people at least there's someone I know right there with me.
4) I read and watch sports news everyday.
5) I suck at everything, except sports.
6) I love darkness.
7) I remember absolutely everything about the day I listened Hip-Hop for the first time.
8) I kind of love only two persons in RL and none of them is here.
9) Nobody in RL knows about my love for BL&CS.
10) I have a handmade necklace that spells "SCHNBL" I think you all can guess what those letters mean, well almost all of them.
il y a plus d’un an freakiin_ruby said…
1. I always say what´s on my mind. It sometimes gets me into trouble, it sometimes offends people, I don´t care. I say what I think, period.
2. I give everybody I know from school cute but annoying nicknames.
3. I have a half-sister, who´s 13 years older than me & she´s great.
4. It´s exhausting to be around me when I think my hair looks like crap. I just go full-on-psycho-bitch on everybody then, I can´t help it.
5. I´m clumsy. Very.
6. You´ll hardly ever meet anyone who talks with their hands as much as I do.
7. I´m one of the most childish people you´ll ever meet.
8. I adore cats & cats adore me.
9. I´m a perfectionist.
10. When I´m nervous/scared I have at least one hand in my hair. Always.
il y a plus d’un an Jessica4695 said…
"1. I always say what´s on my mind. It sometimes gets me into trouble, it sometimes offends people, I don´t care. I say what I think, period." - same!
2.I traveled so much in my life already, that I think I spend half my life in a car.
3.I love cats & dogs, & i have a dog called Jimmy <3
4.I'm an A student in English, but soon failed Math.
5.I dont get along with my mother at all! ... but I have a great relationship with my aunt & my dad most of the time as well.
6. I dont like telling people my problems in generel... I dont tell people my problems on here or in real life, cause I'm honestly scared to open up!
7.I'm funny & sarcastic in real life & the entertainer in my class :P I was voted as the funniest person in our class this year!WOOH!
8.I always have so many problems with my teeths, I sometimes wish they would all just fall out :P
9. I live with my parents & if i wanna see my family I either drive 4 hours to the west & see the family of my dad or 6 hours to the eat to see the family of my mother.
10. I dont trust anybody COMPLETLY! in real life... no one.
il y a plus d’un an xPrettyGirl_82x said…
1.My mouth gets me in trouble as well but I dont care lolol
2.I tell people I like being alone but seacretly I hate it
3.I have a bestfriend I would literaly die for shes my other half <3
4.My mind has a habit of staying in the gutter and I curse way to much
5.My brothers are the most important ppl in my life
6.I could literaly talk about BL and my otps for days
7.Im in love with Music we have been having an affair for about 13 years
8.talk shit about my friends I will not hesitate to beat some ass lmao
9.Im loyal to a fualt
10.I feel like I was born without a center like im destined to always be off the earth axis >.<
11.my spelling sucks and im to lazy to go back and fix it lmao I spell bad alot because I type faster then I can think its sad really
yes I added a fact hahah XD
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an jemgrl323 said…
1. I dream in black and white. Everyone asks me if that means something- but I have no idea! I didn't even realize it was unusual until I was 15 and a friend was talking about her dream from the night before and mentioned a blue bag- and I was like, "wait, woah! I never have color in my dreams!"

2. I love stuff in my ice cream. Plain ice cream is good too... but it's always better with nuts, cookie dough, fudge, cookies, brownies, sprinkles, peanut butter, caramel, toffee, heath bar...yum!

3. I am obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer... and expect that I always will be. I can go on and on about why I love BtVS so much but to put it VERY simply: the show is beautifully written, it makes me laugh & cry all at the same time, I feel things when I watch that show that I don't feel in my every day life (sometimes I didn't even know I had those emotions), I love how the males in the show are not threatened by a strong female protagonist, and I don't have enough time to even begin to explain why I think Buffy is the most interesting and complex television character ever.

4. I think that the older I get the more I enjoy life. I don't know if it's because my life keeps getting better and better- or if it's because I've matured and learned to better appreciate my life.

5. I'm a vegetarian b/c I can't stand the idea of being responsible for another creature's death. I know people tell me that my vegetarianism isn't going to stop the meat industry from slaughtering animals... but the way I see it: just because I can't stop them doesn't mean I have to support them.

6. I have a lot of trouble understanding people who love animals but eat meat or wear leather/suede/fur. I try not to think about it too much b/c I don't want to lose respect for these people (considering my boyfriend, siblings, and most of my friends all eat meat and also love animals). But people who have pets are the people that know really well that animals certainly do have emotions and feelings and they experience pain and misery- so it baffles me how those same people can eat animals for dinner. I don't mean to offend anyone-because like I said- most people I know fall into this category. It just is hard for me to understand.

7. I am a feminist and I think it's such a shame that people have a negative association with the feminist movement. Feminism is about equality for all people... it's not about bashing men (I love men, why would I bash them?).
As the wonderful Ani DiFranco once stated "Either you are a feminist or a sexist/misogynist. There is no box marked 'other'."
You either believe all people are equal and deserve equality which makes you a feminist, or you are a sexist person who does not believe in equality & you believe one gender is superior to the other.
And I think it's THE MOST RIDICULOUS statement when people say that "the only feminists are fat ugly chicks because they resent men since they can't get laid." I can't even believe people say that!! Unfortunately I've heard that way too many times- and it breaks my heart that anyone could even THINK of saying something like that. It's DISGUSTING!

8. My favorite form of "exercise" is having dance parties to 90s music. It happens wayyy too frequently to be normal... but I feel like I'm always having a dance party with my friends, my boyfriend, my sisters, or by myself to La Bouche, Ace of Base, Fun Factory, and Real McCoy.

9. I love living in New York City for a million reasons... but lately my biggest reason has been how lucky I am to live a "multicultural" lifestyle. Because my friends are of all different races, religions, and ethnicities... this year alone I went to an Indian wedding, a Jewish Israeli wedding, a Jewish Russian wedding, a Catholic wedding, a Greek wedding, an Italian wedding, and a Chinese wedding.
There are over 120 languages spoken in my neighborhood and I think that's incredible. There are very few (if any!) other places in the world that have that many languages spoken in one part of a city.

10. Lately I've been super obsessed with Darren Criss. He's just so frickin cute and it makes me really happy when I watch interviews with him and listen to his music. He cracks me up because he's such a dork and it's just so adorable.

And as an added fact: I talk A LOT... or shall I say- I babble! As you can probably tell by my response to this forum!
il y a plus d’un an xoheartinohioxo said…
1.) I'm addicted to pepsi! There is almost always 24oz bottles of Pepsi in my room && I get a bit crazy if i don't have at least a few sips of Pepsi each day.

2.) I love to write. I have at least 15 different journals floating around my room & at any random moment i will grab one and jot down a random story that's in my head, or just scribble my thoughts out.

3.) I have a cat, his name is George & he is my baby. I rescued him {& his 3 siblings} out from under a neighbors shed when he was barely 6 weeks at the oldest. He spent the first 4-5 months of his life following me around, constantly wanting to be curled up against my chest because on the first day i brought him home, when i went to lay on my bed with him, he crawled right in to my shirt and curled up directly against my heart. After that, he wasn't happy unless i let him sleep on me ♥

4.) I love to sing even though I have a terrible voice. I just can't help but belt out the words to the song I'm listening to.

5.) Sometimes I worry that I'll never find someone that loves me & wants to spend their life with me.

6.) I have a really close relationship with my mom. I tell her 90% of the things that happen in my life. We're open with each other and it makes me feel safer.

7.) I LOVE Taylor Swift <3 Addicted to her songs and just think she is the cutest thing!

8.) I love to read fanfiction when I'm bored. {Specifically Puckleberry lately.}

9.) I hate Michael Jackson, but lately I've been addicted to a few of his songs :o

10.) If i could, i would buy/adopt/take home every kitten i see!
il y a plus d’un an laurahei said…
1. I love Nutella. I could eat it with anything.
2. I love dogs and I have adorable papillon called Bella <3 but I love pomeranians so I'd love to have that one too <3
3. When I'm fighting with someone I'm usually the one who says hurtful things that I regret later :/
4. I love fashion and I'm gonna start study fashion designing next year {hopefully}
5. I'm really bad at cooking. I tried to make pasta and then it fell to soap water. I tried to wash it and add some spices to hide the soap taste. After that my mom and sister ate it. They said it was delicious though :P
6. I can be shy at first but when people get to know I'm reeeally talkative
7. I can be very insecure at times but I always try to act that I'm not.
8. I'm very bossy and mean person according to my sister. But most people say that I'm nice :))
9. I have driving license but I hate driving since this town is full of morons who can't drive.
10. Demi Lovato is such a inspiration to me <3 We've been through some same stuff {even though I haven't cut myself} but yeah, I feel like can relate to her some way.
il y a plus d’un an leytonfaan_18 said…
1. I'm too honest for my own good.

2. My best friend is a complete idiot, but I wouldn't have him any other way. He is the only one that knows me inside out, the good and the bad.

3. I am involved with a music label. At every gig I went to this same girl was there for about 2 years. One day we started to talk and she shared her idea of a label with me. She is now like my big sister and I go to gigs for her to give my advice on bands.

4. I would like to think I have changed from the person I used to be a few years ago. She was a total bitch.

5. I am incredibly clumsy. I always have numerous bruises on my body.

6. My parents had me when they were 17 and 18. My mums parents practically disowned her and I barely talk to them. My parents might be young but they are amazing and are so comitted to each other.

7. However the other side of my family are so tight. I love my Nanna XD

8. I have been described as a pessimisit dreamer.

9. I love philosophy so much. Religions fasniate me, although I personally am not a member of any one.

10. I can never understand why peoples OTPs constantly change. What is the point of an OTP if it changes every second? Or there is more than one? :/ LP have been and will always be my ONE TRUE PAIRING.
il y a plus d’un an BrightSparkle said…
1. I am seriouly addicted to Banana Milkshake. I can drink it all day everyday and never get sick of it.

2. I can never make a relationship work, if there isn't a problem i make one. I just think at a certain point im too happy and i dont deserve it.

3. I was captain of my high school cheerleading squad for 2 years, i was on the swim team, gymnastics team and i also like basketball & tennis.

4. I have lots of friends, but nobody i trust completely.

5. I have had so many injuries to my leg/ankle through sports i lost count.

6. My guily pleasure is cheese fries - i eat them then run for like 2 hours. haha! I love them so much <3

7. I was a straight A student when it came to english & hate math. I never understood it and never will.

8. I mostly come on fanpop to get away from real life. I like it here - i forget my problems!

9. I get too emotionally attached to the couples i ship.

10. I am who i am, no excuses. I tell it like it is - brutal honesty. It's always been that way! take it or leave it..