Brucas amoureux Book club!

Dean-girlx posted on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:31PM
In which we can/should rec books to each other :)

I am SO SO in love with 'The Darkest Powers Series' by Kelley Armstrong .. and all of you NEED to go read them ;) It starts with 'The Summoning' and omg it's so epic.
last edited on Aug 07, 2011 at 11:31PM

Brucas amoureux 15 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Brucas_Chophia said…
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I love that book so much! It's amazing how meaningful are the quotes that you can get from that book <33
il y a plus d’un an bdavisrocks said…
Should I put Harry Potter? I think I will :D
il y a plus d’un an Leytonfan4ever said…
smile
"The Darkest Power Series" sounds really interesting! What is it about.. if you don't mind me asking? :)
il y a plus d’un an PurpleMonkey82 said…
Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (for those who don`t know the tv series True Blood was based on these books).

They`re amazing, but quite different to the tv show. Better in same ways & I`d say a lot more appropriate...
il y a plus d’un an Dean-girlx said…
EEKJDHJKSD. YAY.

It's about this girl named Chloe, she's 15, and she's a necromancer. She doesn't know this - and she gets sent to a group home for "troubled" teens .. and later finds out that others in the group home have powers/supernatural stuff too. AND OMG I can not explain fully but it is EPIC. link & link
il y a plus d’un an Kackahaluzova said…
The Vampire Diaries by L.J.Smith. Totally kick ass.
il y a plus d’un an Leytonfan4ever said…
@Dean-girlx Thanks for the link! I'm most DEFIANTLY interested! Especially if it involves supernatural stuff! I'm a sucker for those :)

@Kackahaluzova TVD books ARE kick ass! I just finished reading the last book recently and it's amazing!

I'm reading the HP books atm, but when I am done with them I'm thinking of reading those Percy Jackson books.. has anyone read them before?
il y a plus d’un an freakiin_ruby said…
My favourite book series are The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead & Tithe: A Modern Faeritale by Holly Black. ♥ I will forever be in love with those.
il y a plus d’un an Kirkir said…
My favourite books are the Harry Potter books,The Vampire Diaries books & The Fingerprints Series. They're worth reading <3
il y a plus d’un an bdavisrocks said…
It's Kind of A Funny Story by Ned Vizzini...one of my all time favorites :)
il y a plus d’un an PurpleMonkey82 said…
Yes, I also recommend the Vampire Diaries series as well (:
il y a plus d’un an alwaysforever said…
Let's see my favorite book series is definitely HP but my favorite book by itself is The Princess Bride. It has everything you could ever want in a story. It's amazing. My second favorite book is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I feel like it's the kind of book that people who love to read will love. It's definitely the most quotable book I've ever read in a good way. I can really relate to it.
il y a plus d’un an freakiin_ruby said…
^ Ohhh, I freaking LOVE The Princess Bride! ♥
il y a plus d’un an Jessica4695 said…
the OTH books <3
il y a plus d’un an xoheartinohioxo said…
Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (for those who don`t know the tv series True Blood was based on these books).

They`re amazing, but quite different to the tv show. Better in same ways & I`d say a lot more appropriate...

Addicted to this series Rochelle!! I tear through them like mad!

--------------------------

link
link

&& for some more fun/light reads:

link
link
link
link