livres à lire The Page Game

zanhar1 posted on Apr 06, 2014 at 11:43PM
Take the book you are currently reading, or one near by you. The first person will give you a page number and you type the third, seventh or tenth sentence on the page.

Example;
Person A: Page 10

Person B: *Quote*
*Author's Name*
*Book Title*
Page 103

I'll start;

"Kylie inhaled the verdant scent of the trees and the moist Earth."
C.C. Hunter
Whispers At Moonrise
Page 92
 Take the book toi are currently reading, ou one near par you. The first person will give toi a page nu

livres à lire 11 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Mystrygal said…
"what i mean is, they're exactly the kind of letters a murderer would devise."-Agatha Christie
Sleeping murder

Page 27
il y a plus d’un an DarkSarcasm said…
"Now, I know enough in that line to fake my way; and she, in her innocence, can't tell a pastel from a pig."
Sarah Waters
Fingersmith

Page 54
il y a plus d’un an zanhar1 said…
"I'm sorry baby," he sai. "The Board of Health says you gotta go up to Kalaupapa."
Alan Brennert
Moloka'i

Page 202
"Lose precious seconds for a dumb critter without sense enough to dart into the tall grass?"
San Domingo
Marguerite Henry

Page 126
"Rachel saw what it was tears blinded her."
Alan Brennert
Moloka'i

Page 42
"When the peaks were pink in the morning they invited him among them: and when the sun had gone over the edge in the evening and the mountains were a purple-like despair, then Jody was afraid of them; then they were so impersonal and aloof that their very imperturbability was a threat."
The Red Pony
John Steinbeck

Page 91
last edited il y a plus d’un an
"Pig turns to Rat."
Alison Goodman
Eon

Page 143
laugh
"Among the Candor, before a person is accepted into our community, they have to completely expose themselves."
Insurgent by Veronica Roth

(This sounds much more fun when taken out of context ;D)

Page 100
"And indeed their nights came alive with the howls of distant packs, and some not so distant.
George RR Martin, Game of Thrones

Page 88
il y a plus d’un an MaidofOrleans said…
"You remember that Adam was made from the earth; what more natural than that he should have retained the color of the earth?"
Of One Blood by Pauline Hopkins

page 20
"And so they set off, without saying good-bye to anyone, on a morning that still seemed much too early and smelled of rain."
Cornelia Funke, Inkheart

Page 302