Bonnie McCullough/Bennett Devise Suggestions

SpuffyDelena posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 03:26AM
So, it's been decided in the pick that there would be a motto change along with the banner/icon :]

The motto should be a TV show or book!quote. I think people should have a choice between them. So quotes for both books and show is good.

The only thing that shouldn't be included is a shippy quote. Bonnie talking about another character, or a quote between two characters, whatever..you get it.

The motto isn't changing for a while I believe, but it's always nice to get a head start. I know I don't wanna wait any longer then I have to ;] So throw in your suggestions in this thread

Bonnie McCullough/Bennett 25 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lannieluv7 said…
I think we should wait until the polls closed. And even if voted yes i think we should wait until April until we get better scenes.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an SpuffyDelena said…
Oh, we already worked everything out. Just read the pick ;]

That stuff won't be changed until later. This is just to get things worked out in advance so theirs no confusion.
il y a plus d’un an Maximumridefan said…
Show Bonnie: "I know who I am now": I think that is a very powerful quote and expresses Bonnie's power as a witch.

Book Bonnie: "I'm going to be young and beautiful in my coffin. Don't you think that's romantic?": I'm not sure if that quote is too long or not. LOL. But I think it shows Bonnie's bubbly personality. :)
The pick says no we should keep the motto as is. The people have spoken.
^ Like I said, READ THE PICK. Then get back to me ;]

This thread is for motto suggestions, please refrain from starting pointless arguments. Thank you.
^ I like the 'I know who I am now'. That's been a fav. Bonnie line of mine for a while. She had a lot of good lines in the start of S1. Must re-watch..
il y a plus d’un an samjhart said…
hmmm
So I take it: Vampires. You just couldn’t trust them to feel pain like real people isn't allowed? Shame it was my fave since it showed the attitude of both Bonnie B&M ❤
il y a plus d’un an Minaftw said…
Wait a minute! I think the motto changing is okay but why the Icon? Hell no, this is the Bonnie Bennett&Bonnie McCullough spot, and I think the Icon does a perfect job of showing them both. Also I think we should have a Bonnie book quote, it's only fair because we have constant updates from the tv show, and I think because the motto was from the book it kept the book/tv show Bonnie balanced.
il y a plus d’un an helomusic said…
^ it's exactly what I think! It's just unfair that the spot is with Bonnie Bennett in the icon but also have the motto! I think it would be more balance to!
big smile
IA. I think the motto should be Bonnie M too..
il y a plus d’un an goodekl said…
smile
I concur! I think a Bonnie book quote is a great idea because there is way more Bonnie Bennett material on this spot than Bonnie M and I think that that would fair.
^ Well, I don't really care about the banner/icon changing. But I do think it should be equal. Banner - both Bonnie's. If the motto is Bonnie B then the icon should be Bonnie M, just as if the motto is Bonnie M, then the icon should be Bonnie B.

But there is already a book quote for a motto right now, so giving people a chance to vote on either TV show quote/book quote is best and fair. Considering most people don't even read the books as well.
smile
^What I think everyone is trying to say, is that the Bonnies' would equally be in the banner and naturally the icon would be Bonnie B. If the motto is gonna be Bonnie B then the spot appears dedicated more to the show Bonnie which isn't true. It is more likely that a show moto is chosen as more ppl watch it..so it isn't really fair.

Besides, there's no harm in dedicating the motto to the original Bonnie the Bonnie, Bonnie Bennett was based on
Well..I think everybody should get a choice between a TV show quote and a book quote. The motto's can be rotated every so often if people are hellbent on a book quote, but I don't think it's fair to limit it to *only* book quotes.
No I don't think everybody should get a choice in the tv show only because some fans here might not be tv show fans, and it's unfair if the book Bonnie gets over run by show Bonnie in a spot that is supposed to honor them both
People should get a CHOICE to make Bonnie B/Bonnie M for the motto, just as they should get a choice to make Bonnie B/Bonnie M in the icon.
^if you can make a Bonnie M icon be my guest. The problem with that is, everyone visualizes a different actress for her..the only safe bet would be to keep the motto for Bonnie M. Besides, if we are doing it like the other TVD character spots, then visually Bonnie B is gonna have to be more visually apparent i.e. in the icon for some fans to recognize her spot. Everyone acknowledges that the TV show fans are more, are more active that doesn't we end up sidelining Bonnie M. She can't be pushed aside bcz alot of fans will choose a BB quote by default not having read the books. THAT is unfair
il y a plus d’un an Damon-Bamon12 said…
smile
I agree with Danielle and SpuffyDelena, I like that quote. :D
Lets just wait until we change the icon and banner. The world will be okay.
^ This thread is reserved for people with suggestions for the motto. If you do not have a suggestion or have input about the already suggested suggestions then please do not post here.

Sorry boss. I know you head delena fan and bonnie spot president.
il y a plus d’un an Kathamon said…
Bonnie McCullough motto suggestions:

"I`m not trained; it`s not something I can control. And-and it`s not a game, not any more. The more you use those powers, the more they use you."

"Are you kidding? We love danger. I want to be young and beautiful in my grave, remember?"

Bonnie Bennett motto suggestions:

"Did your family journals tell you what happened to Emily? What about my grams? It never ends well for people like me.”

“It’s hard, you know. My grams is gone, and my dad, he doesn’t want to know about what I am. I’m all alone in this.”
il y a plus d’un an Maximumridefan said…
smile
Kathamon: I LOVE your first one for Bonnie M. :)

SpuffyDelena: I don't care if the motto is Bonnie M. or Bonnie B. My only request is that Bonnie M. is not completely wiped out from the spot, as there are A LOT more things for show Bonnie then there are for Book Bonnie, and I love both. :)

And can everyone please calm down? This spot is getting depressing...
il y a plus d’un an skysamuelle said…
laugh
Lannieluv7: LMAO

Kathamon: I love BOTH your Bonnie M quotes the most among everyone's
heart
"I`m not trained; it`s not something I can control. And-and it`s not a game, not any more. The more you use those powers, the more they use you."

I like this one a lot