Bones A CBFG "Watch Bones!" campaing - Let's have plus fans!

nandacavalieri posted on Feb 18, 2009 at 06:02PM
Bones is a popular show, but no as popular as many others. I had this idea after see link pick I had this idea of a CBFG campaign to watch Bones. We would promote Bones in many ways as we can (Fanpop, youtube, myspace, facebook…) but the focous would be Fanpop.

Forums related (to talk about it or to show to a possible fan):
.link – to show people how awesome it is
.New fans (because of CBFG campaign) under construction – to count how many fans we get

What do we need?
.a video to promote Bones (I need ideas, such as best scenes, what to write etc)
.icons (to use on Fanpop or other sites where you use icons)
. an article explaining this campaign, including:
-What’s Bones?
-Why should someone watch Bones
-etc

So, what do you think?

Let’s have fun and bring more fans to Bones!

Bones 24 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Cladra said…
Nanda I say this way too much, but you're amazing !
il y a plus d’un an nandacavalieri said…
hahaha, you say this too much, my ego is going hiiiiiigh!

video suggestions?
:D::D:D LMFAO !

video suggestions? -> Hmm, let's think .. B/B SCENES. Buhahaha. Maybe the christmas scene (in 3x09 when they give the presents) aaaaaaaaaaand scenes from another christmas eppieee (s1) .

Sorry, I got a blackout. I'll tell you more when I remember :pp
Ok, but the kiss scene is a majopr spoiler... we have to think it's a video to new fans
il y a plus d’un an suu said…
big smile
I think this is a great idea, Nanda!
nandacavalieri said:
Ok, but the kiss scene is a majopr spoiler... we have to think it's a video to new fans -> No, no, not the kiss scene. I meant when they the team exchange gifts :pp
il y a plus d’un an Lucretia said…
Very good idea! But to be honest I am a little bit stressed lateley to think about something. Maybe later. There are so many good scenes...
we have to think it's a video to new fans -> No, no, not the kiss scene. I meant when they the team exchange gifts :pp --> LMAO! I think I'm not reading the comments very well lately

Thanks suu :)
Any ideas?
LMAO! I think I'm not reading the comments very well lately -> Ha, same here :p I do it all the time in (suprise, suprise) TFW. :D
LMAO! Why do we always talk about TFW in other spots/forums? We're obsessed people!
il y a plus d’un an kalik said…
good idea, nanda ^^
il y a plus d’un an Hilson said…
heart
Good idea! I think Bones needs more fans. It's too awesome to have so little publicity.

So, let's plan...
Any ideas to the video or anyone wants to write an article about Bones?
il y a plus d’un an midnyte007 said…
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself to this spot. I'm a new Bones fan. I got into Bones because I'm an obsessed House fan and many other fellow House fans recommended that I watch Bones. Anyways, I love the show and you guys seem like a nice bunch of people so I'm glad to be here. :)

Back to the topic of this thread. I also think it's a great idea.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
big smile
Hi midnyte007! I'm sure you're going to love being here just as much as we do! :D
I agree with suu, you'll love it and welcome :D
il y a plus d’un an ilurvedward said…
heart
WE SHOULD TOTALLY DO THIS!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i convert loads of people at my school:)
I already started asking the TFW girls to watch it, many of them said they would, not now but soon. One of them actually started it today :)
I made two of my best friends watch it and now they love it! :D
:)

So let's get Fanpop users 9and other people too) to watch Bones ;D
il y a plus d’un an spirited_away said…
big smile
Hey! I'm a relatively new fan too, like midnyte007, so hii :)
Bones was recommended to me a couple months ago, and from then on i've been buying the DVD's and am totally addicted!

The idea on this thread is a fantastic idea! Bones really is too good for people to be missing out on :)
Hey spirited_away! :)
il y a plus d’un an Blue24 said…
I've wacthed Bones for a short time, I'm only in season 2, but I already recommend it to all my friends xDD

Ha! I already made them watch HOUSE :)
So they kinda listen to me when it comes to tv shows, lol!
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an addikate said…
big smile
okay , we already hav lots of fans 2 this spot, i got my friends, megan , keri ,andrew and anais (not anus) 0.0 watching bones , i had a pj party , and we watched the one about the boy in 12 pieces, :)