Bones Bones fanvideos

heeeresjoyce posted on Oct 17, 2008 at 02:25AM
I've been interested in making some Bones montages for a while. However, I don't know what sort of program I should use for it, or where to get the clips. Does anyone have some experience with making fanvideos?

Bones 13 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an VampireGirl said…
I've been thinking the same thing!

but, unfortunately, i dont know where to get clips or what program to use either. sorry :[
il y a plus d’un an ebathory said…
Me too. Never tried making one, but wouldn't mind giving it a bash. I think with clips, you'd use either your dvd's or clips from the net, but I don't know which programs you would use to cut and piece them all together.
il y a plus d’un an heeeresjoyce said…
I've found great B&B clips on Beyond-Bickering.net, but those don't seem to work on the video editing programs I've found.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
What video editing programs do you use?
I've tried AVS Video Editor, Windows MovieMaker, and a site called OneTrueMedia.com.
Thanks!
il y a plus d’un an VampireGirl said…
do you know how to download the episodes off the DVDs?
I don't. :( I thought that maybe someone here that made fanvideos could help us. :p
il y a plus d’un an nandacavalieri said…
I just saw this topic
Anyway, I think the best editing program is Sony Vegas. I hate Windows movie maker and onetruemedia has limits. Have you already made that video?
Yeah. I'm using Vegas Movie Studio Platinum 8.0, but it's only a trial, and it ends in less than two weeks. I still open for suggestions on where to get clips, though, since the one I'm using (Beyond-Bickering.net) lacks many, many episodes.
I'm using KMplayer and I think it can take some scenes from the DVDs, but I've never tried
Do you know another place to get clips online?
No, just Beyond-Bickering or youtube, but the quality is awful