Bones Thoughts on tonights episode???

tvfan5 posted on Sep 25, 2008 at 03:59AM
What were your favorite parts?? I thought it was really good, and Booth and Bones were amazing as always. haha, when she fixed his back it was so cute, especially when she grabbed him..THE LOOK ON HIS FACE..PRICELESS.

:] what did you think?

Bones 6 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an tvfan5 said…
i also love the promo for next week..

"compared to the people who work in this office, i'm Hercules..apparently not.."
il y a plus d’un an keepxonxtrying said…
i was literally repeating "oh my god... oh my god... OH MY GOD!" when Zack explains to Sweets how he "killed" the lobbiest. I am SOOOOO happy that the writers threw that in because so many people (including me!) were upset that it was never fully explained how that happened. so yay! Zack's not a murderer! This means that it's a definate possibility that he can come back to work at the Jeffersonian again, right?

and i agree. brennan fixing booth's back... :D
hilarious.
kinda reminded me of 2x18 when she examines booth's tooth ache.
hehe.

overall... great epi.
i just watched it all over again in fact.
il y a plus d’un an callstories said…
Yeah! Zach didn't do it. I knew that wasn't him in Knight on the Grid (I think that's the episode). I watched it over and over in slow motion and knew it wasn't Zach. I feel like the writers redeemed themselves. I'm sure Sweets will let the information slip soon, and Zach will some how be recrowned as King of the Lab. I also loved the back cracking thing, but I was hoping it'd involve hot massage oil and nakedness... :) We can all dream.
il y a plus d’un an keepxonxtrying said…
exactly. and i agree. sweets isn't gonna be able to keep something this big to himself for too long.
il y a plus d’un an VampireGirl said…
i liked all those parts(yay zack! i knew i could believe in you!!lol and the back-crack thing was so priceless. :) ) i also liked how booth was being all protective and like being like "dont snap at my partner" and stuff. and how she was like "i can take care of myself booth" and he just said how they were partners, and thats what partners do lol.

great epi! my fave this season!
il y a plus d’un an BonesMad3 said…
i love how booth sort of squeals when she cracks his back!!! i was laughing for ages XD