animé Bleach Riku's Bleach Rp: Character Page

Riku114 posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 04:08AM
Im staring up a new bleach rp, mostly because Advent Ghost asked me to and join if you like.
The basic rules apply and no using characters you didn’t make. Also, I know this is one of the basic rules but seriously NO CHEAP SHOTS. (I used _____ and it killed you)

Character:
Name:
History:
Personality:
Squad:
Species:
If vizard Mask appearance: *Can be a pic*
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­--
Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name:
Command:
Shikai Appearance:
Bankai Appearance:
Bankai Name:
Shikai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp):
Bankai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp):

Squad:

Squad 1
Cpt:
Lt:
Squad 2
Cpt:
Lt:
Squad 3
Cpt:
Lt: Merumi Hiyana (Riku)
Squad 4
Cpt: Nimo Aruma (Riku)
Lt: Kiro Vazaku (Ghost)
Squad 5
Cpt:
Lt: Kiaga Samuta (Riku)
Squad 6
Cpt: Takeshi Ishimaru (DarkSouls)
Lt:
Squad 7
Cpt:
Lt: Hirona Mokimo (Riku)
Squad 8
Cpt:Kinia Murasami (Riku)
Lt:
Squad 9
Cpt:
Lt:
Squad 10
Cpt:Nara Kazuchi (Ghost)
Lt: Hiro Yagami (Ghost)
Squad 11
Cpt:
Lt:
Squad 12
Cpt:
Lt: Kazaya Homura (Ghost)
Squad 13
Cpt: Mitzu Yochigi (Riku)
Lt: Mari Corba (Riku)

Espada:

Fraccion:
Fraccion:
3. Jorain Kirum (Riku)
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
Fraccion:
last edited on Nov 25, 2012 at 06:46AM

animé Bleach 44 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an TheAdventGhost said…
Character:
Name: Hiro Yagami
Appearance: Black spiky hair in his soul reaper uniform
History: Having the good ability to be able to kill Hollows, enlisted into the Gotei 13 and earned his place in the 10th squad as a Lieutenant.
Personality: Chill
Squad: 10th
Species: Shinigami Soul Reaper

Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: Shinoha (Death blade)
Command: Become the Darkness
Shikai Appearance: (pic)
Bankai Appearance: (next pic)
Bankai Name: Kurai Shinoha (Dark Death Blade)
Shikai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Bōkyaku no kisōsha (Oblivion Giver, creates dark spheres and are fired directly at the user's opponent)
Bankai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Yami bōkyaku surasshu (Darkness Oblivion Slash, once darkness is absorbed by the blade, the blade makes a slash of darkness in the shape of a crescent moon)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
 Character: Name: Hiro Yagami Age: 200 (looks 16) Appearance: Black spiky hair in his soul reaper
il y a plus d’un an Riku114 said…
Character:

Name: Mitzu Yochigi
Appearance: Long Blonde Hair Usually in a Pony Tail Blue Eyes
History:
Personality: Friendly, but when it comes to emotions, she prefers not to show them.
Squad: 13
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­
Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: kudasai (Pheonix)
Command: Burn it up
Bankai Name: moeru tamashii kudasai (soul burning pheonix)
Shikai Apperance: The blade doesn’t really change, but it grows a small flame at the tip that grows larger each swing, the ends up wrapping around the blade.
Shikai Ability:
1. honoo no surasshu (flame slash): A long line of flame is shot from the zanpaktou which gets stronger the more the flame has spread.
2. hi no kabe (fire barrier): A large tall wall of flame is made that burns up anything that touches it, except water, that breaks through the barrier.
Bankai Appearance: The left arm is covered in flame that doesn’t hurt the user, but burns anyone to touch it.
Bankai Ability:
Enhances speed attack and defense 5 times.
1. Enhances honoo no surasshu: A much larger much stronger honoo no surasshu is shot.
Species: Vizard
Mask: (Pic) *Took me a while to make it on paint*
 Character: Name: Mitzu Yochigi Age: 267 (26 human) Appearance: Long Blonde Hair Usually in a P
(So we just start off in the soul society correct?)

(Kurai Shinoha)
 (So we just start off in the soul society correct?) (Kurai Shinoha)
Character:
Name: Nara Kazuchi
Appearance: Long blonde hair green emerald eyes with Soul Reaper uniform
History: A friend of Hiro's, enlisted before him, she is basically the reason Hiro enlisted into the Gotei 13. Also, she became Captain just like the way Kenpachi did, by killing the captain of the 10th squad.
Personality: Flirty with Hiro
Squad: 10
Species: Shinigami, Soul Reaper

Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: Hikari no namida
Command: Punish Darkness
Shikai Appearance: A white blade along with a white handle and the guard is like Hiro's Shikai
Bankai Appearance: Not yet learned
Bankai Name: Not yet learned
Shikai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Tengoku Kessho (Heaven Crystal, a technique where spiky looking crystals appear out of the ground after the blade is stabbed in the ground)
Bankai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Bankai not yet learned,
Im gonna go to sleep and tommarow I start school, also, on your first character, please discribe the ability Bōkyaku no kisōsha and Yami bōkyaku surasshu. And we will after characters are rounded up. Also, how is Nara a captain without a bankai? Did she become captain like Zaraki did? If so, please add that.
(Done, and done)
*smirks* Nice. Ill probably post two maybe three more characters at 3 oclock us pacific time or 9 hours from now, got school
(Ok)
Character:
Name: Mari Corba
Appearance: long red hair, with green eyes (the hair is like the one in the pic below)
History: Was raised alone as an orphan, having to take care of him self.
Personality: Independent
Squad: 13
Species: Soul Reaper
-----------------------------------------­¬--­-¬-­--¬­---­¬--­-¬-­--¬­---­¬--­-¬-­--¬­---­¬--­-¬-­--¬
Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: sukōpion
Command: strike and murder
Shikai Appearance: The tip of the sword splits into two points.
Bankai Appearance: Not known
Bankai Name: Not known
Shikai Ability: The tip is able to be shot off from the blade and reconnect to the sword, being attached by a thick non easily broken string, and each time an enemy is hit with the two points, they get poisoned more and more.
Bankai Ability: Not known
 Character: Name: Mari Corba Age: 212 (21) Appearance: long red hair, with green eyes (the hair is
(nice)
im still refreshing my ideas for zanpaktous, because my mind used alot to do the other rp im on..... I made 13 shinigami pluse other non captain lt.
(O ok. Well I'll need some time to think more, I've been really busy today I couldn't think, btw you gonna add Nara to the list? I added that detail)
Character:
Name: Nimo Aruma
Appearance: Long Black Hair that looks almost purple, brown eyes
History: She grew up near the woods in the Rukongai, and visited there often.
Personality: Friendly
Squad: 4
Species: Shinigami
-----------------------------------------­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­­---­­--­-­-­--­
Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: hito o iyasu (the one who heals)
Command: heal them all
Shikai Appearance: The zanpaktou tip becomes more of a circle then a point.
Bankai Appearance: The zanpaktou blade becomes one large flower.
Bankai Name: hito o iyasu hana (the one flower who heals)
Shikai Ability: When the circle is hovered above a wound, it increases healing speed 10 times.
Bankai Ability: The flower releases a powder that if inhaled, it heals all the wounds inflicted.
Yeah, I just forgot......
Name: Kiro Vazaku
Appearance: Short red hair with purple eyes
History: Having obtained his powers, has taken down hollows whenever they come around, but just doing it wasn't enough, he decided to become part of the Gotei 13 to have more of a purpose for fighting.
Personality: Calm, tends to be strategic at times but not too much.
Squad: 4

Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: Iguru (Eagle)
Command: Spread your wings
Shikai Appearance: Katana, Blade is white however, the bottom part is spiky and black. Sharp as an eagle's Talons. The handle white and black.
Bankai Appearance: Not yet learned
Bankai Name: Not learned
Shikai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Taron Scatter (Talon scatter, removing the spikes from the blade, as they appear in a line to assist him in battle and can be launched either 1 at a time, and all at once)
Bankai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Not learned
(Thank you ^_^)
I thought up an espada

Name: Jorain Kirum
Appearance: (pic)
History: Lived in Menos Forest as a hollow, became a Vasto Lorde, and then into a espada.
Personality: Prefers to avoid unneeded fighting, but will if forced.
Species: Espada
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Zanpaktou:
Appearance: (Pic)
Name: Cocodrilo (Alligator *translated on bing from english japanese spanish in that order*)
Resurection: A long tail with spikes are grown, as well as scale like armor on the arms legs and head, that can be peirced by only a high spiritual pressure.
Zanpaktou appearance: The zanpaktou becomes more like a spikey whip.

Ive never been that good with arrancars.......
 I thought up an espada Name: Jorain Kirum Age: 302 Appearance: (pic) History: Lived in Menos Fo
Roxie3937 commented…
l’amour it so much il y a plus d’un an
Roxie3937 commented…
l’amour it so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ il y a plus d’un an
Alot of the time I am brain dead of ideas, I find a pic first
(Good idea, I've never had to think so hard for characters to tell you the truth, this is the first time I've had to actually think up multiple characters, but I can handle it, also that arrancar you have, i like it)
honestly, i get brain dead many times, but I either listen to music if im writing, or find a picture I like, that inspires me to write something about the character, I found two more shinigami. It is rather hard to create a character with no inspiration.....
Name: Kiaga Samuta
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Doesnt like to be told what to do, but is rather caring and protective to those who are his friends.
History: Grew up in the Rukongai Residence Zaraki with Merumi as "friends".
Squad: 5
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Zanpaktou:
Name: jidoushi (lurker)
Command: Cast upon the shadows!
Shikai appearance: The blade appers to become a black mist like cloud, but the blade stays as solid as if it wasnt in shikai.
Ability: Allows the user to basically become a shadow, allowing the user to be able to move around undetected, and can appear anywhere that is dark or where shadows can be found
Bankai: Learning.
 Name: Kiaga Samuta Appearance: Pic Personality: Doesnt like to be told what to do, but is rather ca
Name: Merumi Hiyana
Personality: Quiet, Shy
History: Grew up in the Rukongai Residence Zaraki with Kiaga as "friends".
Squad: 3
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Zanpaktou:
Name: kimono hime (kimono princess)
Command: Show your beauty!
Shikai Appearance: The fans.
Shikai Ability: The top of the fan is sharp like blades, and can also shoot needles that restock and never run out.
Bankai: Learning
 Name: Merumi Hiyana Appearance: Pic Personality: Quiet, Shy History: Grew up in the Rukongai Resid
Ill make one maybe two more for today.
Character:
Name: Kazaya Homura
Appearance: Short small spikes in the back of his head every other part of his hair is just flat, hair color black, and green eyes
History: Raised somewhere in the South Rukongai
Personality: Prefers to fight strong people and doesn't look highly for the weak, however, he won't kill the weak, he'll let them be, he'll kill his strong opponents, but not if they're allies
Squad: 12

Zanpaktou:
Shikai Name: Akuma no tatchi (Devil's touch)
Command: Become hell itself
Shikai Appearance: Black blade with red at the bottom going to the tip, Black handle
Bankai Appearance: Believes his Shikai is enough so he doesn't want to learn Bankai
Shikai Ability(s) (Can gain more over rp): Yami Reido (Force Raid, an ability in which the blade is enveloped in darkness, thrown in a spinning motion at the enemy, however it's like a homing device, it will chase the enemy until caught or the ability has reached it's 10 second limit.
Name: Hirona Mokimo
Personality: Serious.
History: Grew up with rather strict parents in the rukongai residence.
Squad: 7
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
Name: getsumen no choushou (lunar taunt)
Command: Cast them in your trance!
Appearance: No change
Shikai Ability: When the shikai take place, if the enemy's spiritual pressure is lower then the user, they can make a (ONE) part of the body that becomes the users toy.
Bankai: Almost done with the training.
 Name: Hirona Mokimo Age: 189 (19) Gender: Female Personality: Serious. History: Grew up with rath
Nice!
26 people needed!
(We're kind of halfway there)
more like 1/3 or 1/4
brb in 15 min
back'
(Currently thinking)
me too
big smile
taking a 40 min break!
(Ok)
Okay, Ive got to admit this, this is my favorite character from my other rp, with a few changes. I liked that character too much, and in most rps im gonna have a fourm of that one character. It was the first one I ever made, so the format is different than what I posted above. You could probably tell by the history personality zanpaktou and that the hair is long and black, I mostly changed her name (so I dont get confused) and kept a few things secret about her.

Name: Kinia Murasami
Personality: Prefers not to show emotions, and hates pranks and jokes.
History: Grew up in Rukongai. Soon, became shinigami and then captain.
Squad: 6 Captain
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­
Name of Zanpaktou: Kuro no Tenshi (Black Fallen Angel)
Command: Screech Kuro no Tenshi
Bankai Release Name: Kuro no Tenshi Shi no Himei (Death Screech of the Black Fallen Angel)

Description in Shikai:
The regular blade turns into a blade with spikes coming out like a featherless wing. Basically only the bone of a wing.
Shikai abilities:
1) bokashi no tsubasa (feathering wing) the zanpaktou grows sharp reshi that appears to look like feathers
Weakness: none

2)heirō (halo) a circular purple light appears and places the enemy in a temporary trance into the sight of heaven
Weakness: If you don't see it nothing happens and if the enemy has much stronger reshi than it only affects for only like half a minute to a minute.

3. bunkai shi masu (break apart) the feathers fall of and stike the enemy
4. hane o touketsu (Freezing Feathers) the feathers fall of and surround the enemy, keeping them completely still
5. anbureikaburu shīrudo (unbreakable sheild) a shield is created that absorbs any spiritual pressure touching the into the user’s own spiritual pressure. The size can be changed at will.

Description in Bankai:
The left arm gets covered with armor shaped lake many pakmans but mainly black with a red outer rim. At the end of the armor is a metal claw that goes over the left hand. The sword basically stays the same but is a tiny bit bigger. (Being held in right hand) In Bankai mode, it grows two wings that are obviously made out of reshi on the outside but on the back side covered in metal. The reshi color is dark purple and gets larger with the wind armor as more reshi is taken. Increases the speed, strength, defense, and allows super fast flight.

Bankai Abilities:
1) tsume no seichou (Growing Claw) The claw on the left hand triples in length making its reach even farther.
Weakness: none

2) sora tobu tsubasa (flying blades) The shield protection on the wings fall off and begin to hurl at the enemy circling them 3-8 times going by how many grew from the reshi. They can fly from about 7 yards to 12 yards depending on the amount thrown.
Weakness: Eats up tons of spiritual pressure and leaves you with only boned wings temporarily. *They grow back as fast as you can pour out enough spiritual pressure but at a minimum of 15 min.

3) Tenshi no hogo bokkusu (angel's protection box) End's the Bankai and almost eats up all of your reshi (about 80%) but traps the enemy in a small tight box that can last up to 48 hours as long as the user is alive.
Weakness: Can be avoided leaving user with little reshi, but it is rather hard because the amount of reshi being sent is about the size of the tsunami.
 Okay, Ive got to admit this, this is my favori character from my other rp, with a few changes. I li
brb in 10-20 min
back
(Nicely done also, you're forgetting Kiro)
laugh
Honestly, I couldnt help but make a character based off of Kyomi from my other rp, I love the character too much. Also, Im already used to writing fights with the zanpaktous already XD!
Forgot again! XD
lol
il y a plus d’un an Darksoul22A said…
Name: Takeshi Ishimaru
Appearance: Silver spikey hair, reddish gray eyes, soul reaper uniform w/ right sleeve removed, squad captain's vest, jet black arm covers, black arm guards
w/ crimson red trim, & crimson red sash
History: At a young age, Takeshi exhibited a knack for destroying hollows.
Eventually, he found & bonded w/ the zanpakuto Kage no Shisou, & the two became life long partners & friends. Later on in his life, he was accepted into the gotei 13 as 3rd seat of 6th division. In a matter of years, he to be captain of 6th.
Personality: He is a calm, caring person towards his friends & allies. In battle he is a cold, calculating man.
Squad: 6th division
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
Zanpakuto: Kage no Shisou (Shadow of Death)
Shikai name: Kage no Shisou
Command: Eliminate the evil in darkness
Shikai Appearance: Looks likes a regular katana except the blade is black, the guard is a four point star, the
tsuba is black on a red hilt, & a black jewel hangs from
the end
Bankai Appearance: Black plate armor covers his entire
right arm & shoulder, his sash becomes plate armor
with thigh guards & a plate cloth, his sandals turn to
boots, his hair grows longer, & he sprout large black feathered wings form his back
Bankai name: Kagetenshi no Shisou (Shadow angel of death)
Shikai ability(s): In shikai mode, Kage no Shisou has the ability to mold reiatsu into shadows. (1.) Yami Kogeki
(Darkness strike). Takeshi points his zanpakuto in the
air, then swings it horizontally, sending a massive reiatsu wave in the form of a giant black skull
(2.) Renda no Zetsumei (Barrage of death). Takeshi points Kage no Shisou at his opponent, then swings it a
set number of times, shooting reiatsu slahses at his opponent
(3.) Kagehari no Seidai (Shadow needles of justice). He points it downward, then shoots shadow needles from his back
Bankai ability(s): The same as his shikai mode, w/the addition of a speed boost, he retains the sword from shikai, & he's to fly faster. (1.) Keibatsu: Kuro Tenrai Bakuha (Judgement: Black heaven sent blast). Two skulls appear beside him, one black, one white. The black skull then opens its mouth and shoots a beam of reiatsu at his opponent (amount of damage depends on the amount of reiatsu he uses).
(2.) Keibatsu: Shiro Gouka Bakuha (Judgement: White hellfire blast). Same as before, except the white skull shoots a black reiatsu beam.
(3.) Yami Seidai Gan (Darkness justice gun). Takeshi points Kagetenshi no Shisou at his opponent w/ his
right arm, grabs his right arm at the elbow with his left arm, & fires a large black w/ white outline beam from the tip of the sword (Note: Takes up a large amount of reiatsu when used, but allows Takeshi to regain it faster.)

il y a plus d’un an shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Amaya Kichiki.
Appearance: Amaya takes the appearance of a 20 year old, has fair skin, is 5'9, has straight midnight black hair that falls past her chin by 2 inches with two bangs falling past her black eyes. She wears the typical captains uniform with the insigna for the 9th division on the back.

History: Born into the Kichiki clan as Byakuya's younger sister and trained there to become a shinigami.

Personality: She acts in a noble manner, is always stoic and very serious. She dislikes using her bankai due to the effect it has on her mentality and personality. She likes sweet and spicy foods and dislikes bitter and sour foods.

Squad: Squad 9.
Species: Shinigami.

Zanpakuto: Sabaku no Shugo-Sha (Protector of the Desert).
Sealed state: A standard katana with a pentagon shaped brown tsuba and a sandy coloured hilt.
Release command: Kyatchi to Kurasshu (Catch and Crush).
Shikai Description: The blade disintegrates and a sandy coloured hourglass gourd appears on Amaya's back with a red kanji for 'sand' on it.

• Shikai Special Ability: The gourd can generate enough sand to bury three quarters of Karakura Town. The sand is incredibly resistant to high temperatures and can be used to either bind or crush the enemy. Sabaku no Shugo-Sha has a unique feature where the sand will automatically rise to protect Amaya from harm due to the strong bond she has with her zanpakuto. It can only be bypassed if the attacker is fast enough to attack her before the sand can rise. It also possesses multiple techniques. Will only show two.

• Suna no Maisou (Sand Burial): After catching the enemy with her sand, Amaya clenches her fist causing the sand to implode, annihilating the trapped enemy.
• Kyuukyoku no Suna Kougeki Suna-Arashi (Ultimate Sand Attack: Sandstorm): Amaya creates a giant sandstorm that has winds that blow up to 125 kilometers per hour, is half the size of Karakura town and is 50 metres tall. Like a typical sandstorm, escape and survival is near impossible, sight and hearing is useless and enemy is eventually stripped of their skin, leaving behind bones and torn clothing.

Bankai Name: Suna no Tanuki (Sand Tanuki).
• Bankai Description: Suna no Tanuki takes the appearance of a 110 metre tall Tanuki made of sand with black scarlera, yellow irises and black star shaped pupils. It has long sharp sand teeth and a thick tail that is 20 metres long. (Basically imagine the One Tail's from Naruto).

• Bankai Special Ability: Suna no Tanuki has incredible offensive power and can withstand multiple attacks and it retains the automatic defense that the Shikai does. It can use its sand and techniques on a larger scale than the Shikai can. Its resistance to high temperatures has increased. It possesses one powerful technique.

• Akai Suna Taiho (Red Sand Cannon): Amaya creates and fires a Hado 31 Shakkaho in Suna no Tanuki's mouth which closes a the bankai pours its reiatsu into the Kido until it is 10 metres in heigh and width. It then fires the oversized kido from its mouth which once it makes contact with an enemy or a sturdy enough obstacle, it explodes into a large ball of energy which obliterates everything with 150 metres of the explosion. (Imagine the Tailed Beast Ball from Naruto).