animé Bleach Who Has The Best Bankai?

perfectinsanity posted on Apr 27, 2012 at 06:33PM
a battle between anyone whos achived bankai

animé Bleach 8 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an perfectinsanity said…
i nomanate byakuya bankai.
 i nomanate byakuya bankai.
il y a plus d’un an blackpanther666 said…
This is pretty vague... There is no BEST Bankai. If you recall what Shunsui says to that same question when Starrk asks him, he says: 'I think they're all pretty powerful.'
il y a plus d’un an whiteflame55 said…
I'm confused myself. Are you just referring to currently known bankais? And how are we to compare them?
il y a plus d’un an silverexorcist said…
That would also depend heavily on what aspect you prefer. Byakuya's bankai is great as a mid/long range technique that overwhelms your opponent, but its been shown that it has a big disadvantage against close combat fighters who are daring enough to enter his 'safe zone'. Personally, I like Soi Fon's bankai. It is, in every way, contrary to her shikai and her personality, and is presumed to be completely OP in offensive power. But the reason I like it is because of how freaking epic it looks, especially in her regei's fight against Komamura. XD
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an blackpanther666 said…
If this is simply going to come down to opinion, then I'll say that I like Toshiro's Bankai, as well as Mayuri's Bankai.
il y a plus d’un an KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
hmmm
that will b byakuya..........he is have beautifull and deadly bankai.............
but the best shikai state zapakto is shuhei hisagi's his command is also hot."REAP KAZESHINI"
il y a plus d’un an unohana said…
hmmm either ichigo or toshiro
il y a plus d’un an perfectinsanity said…
meh
sad thing is i dont remember possting this lol