animé Bleach Create your own bleach characters! :)

unohana posted on Feb 18, 2012 at 07:13AM
well if you were ask by Tite Kubo how would you like your bleach character to look like,how is your bleach character gonna look like??
1.describe hair style and face
2.clothes
3.personality
4.abities
5.squad or no squad
6.age and race
.:*This is for fun so enjoy typing about your very own character*:.
-Thank you

animé Bleach 80 réponses

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-80 of 80

il y a plus d’un an unohana said…
oh my!! Thats so cool!! Yay some else is obsession with unohana retsu!!!
il y a plus d’un an MonkeyGirl700 said…
Name: Usagi Misora (Usagi:rabbit Misora:beautiful sky
Weight: secret😜
Height: inch shorter than toshiro
Race: soul reaper
Hair: red hair that goes a little past her shoulders with bangs and a yellow ribbon
Eyes: golden
Personality: has a straight face in front of the captains but is actually very childish and takes great joy in teasing her captain. She is usually very kind but actually has a short temper and hates people being mean to her friends. She's not very mature but really smart and serious whenever she's fighting somebody powerful
Zanpakto: Merijina
Release command: summon the queen of fire, Merijina!
Appearance: splits into two large katanas with red blades and there on fire
Ability: can use fire based attacks
Squad: 10
Seat: lieutenant of squad 10
Bankai: can make a large dragon made of black fire appear
Relatives: none
Clothes: usually wear what a lieutenant wears but has chains attached to her wrists and ankles. Whenever she's not at soul society, she either wears the school uniform like everyone else or ordinary clothes
very nice character!^^
il y a plus d’un an MonkeyGirl700 said…
thank you
i had no idea if it was good or not and i only recently became interested in bleach
well its a great character^^
il y a plus d’un an shorteeby40 said…
I know this is kinda old but Anywhoo. This is a new character I'm trying to figure out, so please tell me what you think I need to work on(other than finding a name that I don't have yet)

1. Has long wavy ash grey hair that she normally keeps up in a bun, her bangs fall across the left side of her face, kinda like Riza Hawkeye's but more down, She has large forest green eyes, she's 5'3" 110lbs and measures 36-25-35
2. She wears typical Shinigami clothes, her top is sleeveless, and her pants poof out and bunch at the ankles. She also wears an obi around her waist, its green and dark brown.
3. She is like two sides to a coin, on the one side she has her calm everyday personality, she likes to read and draw, on the other is her fighting personality, she's cold and merciless, almost to a point of being unreasonably cruel. I was thinking she could have multiple personality disorder, her cruel self is aware of the quiet person she is normally, while her everyday self has no recollection of what she did, normally waking up a few minutes after the fight is over covered in blood. the two personalities are completely separate from one another and the cruel personality doesn't like the normal one and is in a constant battle to gain control.
4. She has yet to unlock her bankai, her zanpakto is plant based and like my character doesn't have a name yet. The sealed form is A typical Nadochi, with a black and dark dark green handle and matching sheath, the shikai is a flail similar to the one that Diao Chan from dynasty warriors uses, but the end looks more like a flower, it's released by saying "Bloom Umeki" (female name meaning plum tree)
5.Squad 9, seat 4
6: looks about 22, but I haven't figure out an actual age yet, and I don't think it's too much of a problem
last edited il y a plus d’un an
great job in your character!^^
all of your characters are great everyone^^
il y a plus d’un an TobiAsakura said…
Name: Mappa Douji
Hair Style/Face: Long, jet black hair that almost reaches his waist.Has 2 seperate strands that hang out on his forehead.has a squat, squarish-roundish face.has a hollow hole just under is left breast.
Clothes:Fingerless gaunlets with 3 tiny postrusions.A white poncho w/ mesh with a purple shirt under.Has slightly baggy black pants and red combat boots.
Personality:Mappa is pretty much insane and paranoid and trusts no one.NO ONE.He is a complte sadist and will maim someone just for the fun of it.
Abilities: Hand to Hand Combat: Only decent, rarely used.
Swordsmanship:That's also used sometimes, but ALOT better than his hand to hand combat skills.He uses a special shpeshifting nature spirit as weapon(which can turn into a sword also).

Sonido God:Mappa moves INCREDIBLY fast due to how his favorite element to use ( he's a skilled element master)is fire.Figure out the rest.
Keen Itellect: mappa is very, very wise being 1036 years old and hhas a very calm demeanor,rarely EVER getting angry.
Cero:His cero is advanced with the elements.
Hihly Enhanced Pequisa: He was a shaman.Nuff said.
CRazy Intense spiritual Power:I hope you guys realize he's based on Hao Asakura.
Work In Progress...
great job!!^^ very nice character
il y a plus d’un an blackpanther666 said…
Heh, Unohana, remember when you first set this up and said no-one would reply? Well, how wrong was I? My bad for doubting this forum. Anyhow, I have a new character that I wish to add, so here goes.

Name: Kiritsu Choga

Height: 5'11

Weight: 66 kgs

Zanpakuto: Shinnyo ('Absolute reality')

Appearance: While he is average in height and weight, Kiritsu is very handsome, as far as Shinigami men go and often female members of the other squads will flirt with him, even though they know that he isn't really interested in them. He has short, dark hair, that is not quite shaven, but always kept cropped short, as with his facial hair. He wears the typical Shinigami Shihakusho, with his Captain's Haori over the top. However, he also dons a headband, which he typically only removes with his Captain's Haori in a battle that excites him enough for him to show such an honour. He also has silver eyes, that flash when he is annoyed or showing his resolve.

Personality: Despite his sometimes serious streak, he is actually quite flirtatious and easy-going. He generally only shows his serious side when he is annoyed, or in battle. Kiritsu also believes in honour and would never break it, even in a fight against the most brutal foe, or against one that employs cheap tricks and plays dirty - his honour means everything to him, as well as his pride, which is actually for him to fight with lesser opponents and treat them as kind as he possibly can, even allowing them the chance to run if they choose it.

History: He was never very skilled in hand-to-hand combat and still displays this lack of swordsmanship today. Because of this, his time in squad eleven was very short and he ended up in squad six, under Renji Abarai and Byakuya Kuchiki. He climbed up in rank, until he was known as the Fourth Seat - this was achieved by his force of will, which is often misplaced, but his honour dictated that work hard under the leadership of his idol - Byakuya Kuchiki. When Byakuya was promoted to the Royal Guard, Renji took over as Captain and the Third Seat was left alone, as Renji decided to give Kiritsu the chance as Vice-Captain. Even though Kiritsu hadn't quite mastered his Shikai, Renji could see that he was working hard to obtain a higher level of swordsmanship (Zanjutsu) and regarded his Kido and shunpo as highly skilled, so Kiritsu remained Vice-Captain of squad six for some time. Even though his shunpo and Kido drastically improved over this period of time, his swordsmanship stayed relatively the same and he decided to quit his position as Vice-Captain and apply to his Captain to be transferred to another squad. Renji wanted to refuse but saw that it would damage Kiritsu's honour and so he allowed him to transfer to squad twelve, where his lack of swordsmanship was no issue for the former Vice-Captain. He kept advancing through the ranks of the twelfth squad and after about twenty years, he became Vice-Captain under Mayuri Kurotsuchi. In secret, he began training himself hard and spent many years trying to learn Bankai, before he finally managed it. He kept it secret. However, 12th Division went through a major tragedy, where Mayuri was killed in battle by a major foe. The Head Captain, Shunsui Kyoraku, was going to find a replacement, until Kiritsu told him that he had achieved Bankai and would take over as Captain if Shunsui would allow it. That was how he became Captain of Squad Twelve.

Shinnyo ('Absolute reality')

Release Command: Stitch together (Sutecchi issho)

Bankai: Zettai No Hakushin ('Absoluteness of Reality')

Type: Conceptual (I.e. follows a particular concept)

Sealed Form: This is a normal katana, one that is about 1.15 meters long, with a circular guard and and a plain, sky-blue tsuba. The triangular-shaped wrapping is coloured grey.

Shikai Abilities:

Ba-charuriariti ('Virtual reality') This ability is basically the Shinigami equivalent of Yukio's Fullbringer ability. The wielder seals the opponent in another dimension for exactly five minutes and sends an endless array of 'creatures', that are literally figments of the wielder's imagination. If the opponent survives the creatures for five minutes, they are allowed out of the dimension. There is only one condition, they must make a blood sacrifice to do so, otherwise, they cannot pass through the dimensions (this also applies to their entry, the wielder has to cut them first, otherwise this ability won't work, because of the blood sacrifice).

Himei: Sonoshi Ryoku No Kasou ('Inscription: The Power of Imagination') This ability provides an inscription, of the said words, on the blade of the Zanpakuto. The Zanpakuto can become any type of weapon the wielder chooses (this is subject to weight restrictions... The Zanpakuto cannot change into any weapon that is not a true weapon, or one that is too heavy to be realistic. Any weapon used by this ability MUST be realistic, otherwise it simply won't occur). This is not subject to time limits. Anything the blade cuts, will be subject to the Zanpakutou's realm of reiatsu for a whole minute, meaning that the object/person in question can be manipulated entirely for that time. There is only one rule. If the object is a person, then no 'direct' harm can be done to the subject. For example, the blade could not be used to cut the opponent for one whole minute, as well as, the blade would not be able to force the opponent into a position, where there is no chance of them not being harmed.

Bankai Special Ability: Rather than set abilities, this Zanpakuto operates under a simple, yet complex, principle or concept. Because this is a conceptual Zanpakuto, it gives the actual effects much uncertainty, but also, a clear-cut notion. This ability allows the wielder to construct reality around the opponent. This differs from Zanpakutous like Kyoka Suigetsu and Sakanade in one particular way: neither are literal, but are simply manipulating the opponent's senses. Shinnyo actually reconstucts reality, not just to the opponent, but to everything, hence why it is 'absolute'. This means that the wielder can change anything around them, without too much effort, though, in order for such a Zanpakuto to work, there must be certain ground rules. These rules encompass a level of 'fairness' for the said opponent, as, Shinnyo is a compassionate Zanpakuto spirit and has no intentions to harm another, unless 'he' has no choice. Rules are as follows:

1. The Zanpakuto cannot force the opponent into a position where they would, with out any doubt, harm themselves mortally. This applies to situations, like, if the wielder used the power of the Zanpakuto to strap the opponent into a highly contained cell, then stabbed them through their heart. Or, if the wielder made the opponent stuck in a bomb shelter, then caused an explosion as large as the one of Jakuho Raikoben.

2. This has a limit. It lasts as long as the wielder's reiatsu does, but only to 50% of their reiatsu, which is when Bankai is automatically de-activated.

3. Cannot manipulate gravity, time or any other over-powered techniques to kill the opponent.

4. If the opponent touches the wielder's arm (the one that is touching the Zanpakuto), then the effects of the Bankai are automatically null. This stays in effect for five minutes and Bankai ability cannot be used until that five minutes is up.

Shikai/Bankai Form: Normally, Bankai and Shikai stay the same as Sealed Form, until the wielder uses the abilities of this Zanpakuto, where it can change into ANY kind of weapon.
elainebush commented…
I'll try il y a plus d’un an
unohana commented…
haha yes i remember good thing plus people join^^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an elainebush said…
Name: Amatsu Jinkun Race: Visoerd

Description: a long haired male with ocean blue eyes and a long beard ,he has a dark past, that is 8,300 years old. Although not very handsome he has a way with words to make any girl fall for him.

Hollow mask: a black falcon head with five red lines going from the tip of the beak.

Shikai overall: It's powers are to resist kidos and hypnosis. It's is a a whip with 1,000 curved blades on the end. The release is taka, fly.

Bankai overall: It's form is a falcon make of blades held together by spirit energy. It's powers are the same as the shikai's but can also rip through space and time.It;s name is Taka No Bure-do (falcon of blades.)

Personality: He is a trickster especially to his half brother Captain Yamamoto. He may also use very well thought of tricks that work well with his brute strength. He is so strong that he can take down a menos grane with ease..B)
unohana commented…
great job!!^^ il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an akonta said…
(when i say my and i, then im just talkig about Sojan)

name = Harimakku Sojan and is a shinigami
1.hair style and face = well the hairstyle is pretty much like amagai shusuke but just a little diffrently (a little more hair) and my face would be more like kyouraku and amagai shusuke and looks like a young adult.

2.clothes = my clothes would be normal shinigami outfits (like those black kimonos). And uses a white jacket around the kimono

3.personality = my personality is kind, nice, friendly, and calm.

4.abities =
shikai = Mizu no seirei (spirit of water) it's a water type zanpakuto a very rare one it could like make a tsunami or a giant flood unlike any other water-based zanpakuto (release is by saying = rise from the sea Mizu no Seirei!)

Bankai = Mizu no Kami (god of water and has 2 other forms) mizu no kami (1st form) it geta reishi type weapon like ishida and ulqiorra (3rd form) have and i can throw it and make huge explosion or stab it at the enemy and it explodes and i can use the same powers as shikai only it's much more powerful

2nd form = Gekido mizu-ju (furious water beast) . It seals all the water and reiatsu released that was fought as the 1st form and turn it into one sword (so basically a sword of massive power) and strengthens my fighting ability, this way i am more physical attacks now but i can also release reiatsu force against the enemy (similiar to ichigo)

3rd form = Kozui no o (king of flood) after using the 2nd form i can turn into the 3rd form and the final one thid form let's me wield a trident i can use abilities such as giant flood and tsunami, water attacks and physical attacks from my trident and but the diffrence in this form is cause it does MUCH more damage than the others....it's a VERY destructive weapon and my char tries to use it as less as he can.

he is also a master of kido. and he also has vizard power......but prefer not to use it (atleast not very much)
5.squad = he is a 3rd seat of squad 8.
6.age and race = his age is about 107 and is of course a shinigami.
(((sorry for my bad english)))
elainebush commented…
Very nice content but work on spacing words il y a plus d’un an
unohana commented…
great character and your english is good ^^ il y a plus d’un an
akonta commented…
Why don't we make a new forum using our characters to have adventures?
unohana commented…
great idea! il y a plus d’un an
elainebush commented…
thanks il y a plus d’un an
akonta commented…
If toi are interested toi can rejoindre this RP link il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Hikari-Kanon said…
Name-Hikari Kanon
Age-13(legit just died)
Gender-Female
Hair-Strawberry blond
Face- Pale skin with freckles and slightly chubby cheeks
Weight-102 pounds
Height-5'0
Race-Soul Reaper
Rank-Captain of Squad 5 (after Aizen's betrayal)
Abilities-Can flash step faster than Yoruichi, and is stronger then Kenpachi. Way stronger.
Flaw-Cannot control her spirit pressure and totally sucks at kidou
Zanpukto-Kasaisetsuko(child of ice and fire)
Shikai-One eye turns red and one ice turns blue and ribbons of ice and fire shoot out from sword and attack opponents. One side of the area she's fighting on turns to flames and the other to ice.
Bankai-Has not achieved.
Hikari-Kanon commented…
Ah! I forgot her eyes and release!!! Her eyes are brown and the release is Burn to Freeze Kasaisetsuko. il y a plus d’un an
Hikari-Kanon commented…
Aw!! I fogot her outfit even though it was implied, her outfit is a basic black kimono and the squad 5 captains haori. il y a plus d’un an
unohana commented…
very nice! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Collin_black said…
1.Short white hair with a teens face and light blue eyes. (Jack Frost from "The Rise of the Guardians".
2.Wears band T-shirts and Jeans with Converse shoes.
3. Shy at first and then he can become a carring person. He can also become really mean when he needs to be.
4.He can control fire and ice when his twin zanpakuto's, Jikogkuen and Ten kori, are released. Als when he wears his mask
5.No squad. Substitute soul reaper.
6.Substitute Shinigami. He is around 15.

His zanpaukto are called Jigoku and Tengoku when sealed and are released at "Burn the world: Jigokuen", and "Freeze the sky: Ten Kori". He has complete control over ice and fire when they are released.
unohana commented…
very nice!^^ good character il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an DarkJules said…
Name: Nagato Yamiyo
Hair: Black short
Race: Visored/
Clothes: Standard Captain Shinigami clothing
Personality: Similar to Shunsui Kyoraku but quite a bit more serious. Doesn't drink all the time & and doesn't flirt. He is devoted to his late wife (similar to Isshin just not as crazy & dramatic).
Abilities:
Flash Step
High level Kido
Cero
Resurrection: Beruzebubu (Beelzebub in Japanese)
Transformation Command: Destroy all enemies in sight Beruzebubu
Zanpakutou: Erebosu (Japanese translation of Erebus the Greek god of Darkness)
Release Command: Surround us in the darkness of the moon Erebosu
Bankai : Ankoku-Shin Erebosu(Dark God Erebosu)

there's actually quite more to him but his past also includes my fan made squad. If you want me to write it all leave a comment or send me a message.
unohana commented…
l’amour your character!^^ very nice il y a plus d’un an
DarkJules commented…
thanks I actually created him a long time il y a along with a whole squad. I have my own version of Bleach with my squad in it. il y a plus d’un an
Race: Visored
Zanpukto: Thoru (Thor)
Release: Go, shock my enemies, Thoru!
Personality: Battles like Shunsui but on his own time he goes to Amatsu Jinkun for help to master his hollowfication and is bankai which is one of the maost powerful.
Shikai: a blade of lightning.
Bankai: a suit of armor made of lightning with a sword and a giant hammer on a golden chariot pulled by rams. The release is Ōrumaitītōru wa watashi no teki o funsai! almighty thor smash my enemies.
Shikai abilities: It's abilities are unlimited to any thing that relates to the sky or electricity.
Bankai abilities: The abilities for the bankai are the same as the Shikai's abilities and it can summon an army of norse gods.
il y a plus d’un an TheGrandmaster said…
I'll give a go!

Name: Jean-Marie Katsu Shihoin
Race: Soul (Shinigami)
Division: 2nd Division and Onmitsukido (stealth force)

Appearance:
He has (yes it's a 'he') brown hair that is thick and lengthy extending a little past his eyebrows and blue eyes. He has a clean-shaven face which is offset by a long, moderately thick scar that extends from above the left eyebrow down on his nose and across his right cheek in a diagonal line. He wears the standard shinigami kimono top but replaces the black hakama with black combat trousers and boots. He also has night-vision goggles resting on his forehead (think splinter cell) and has a revolver in a holster on his right leg.

Personality:
Jean is quite and reclusive but is by no means anti-social. He is deeply sentimental and possesses a deep wisdom contradicted by his youthful appearance. He is loyal to the laws and ideals of the Gotei 13 and his family. He is extremely disciplined evident by his great strength ad skill. He lost most of his family in World War II and so is very affectionate of his adoptive mother Yoruichi. He fights with a personal code of honour that is a mixture of different ideals from Bushido, Chivalry and the French Revolution.

Brief History:
Jean was born on the 25 April 1925 in Paris, France to a Japanese mother and French father. When he was 16 World War II broke out and he joined the French army and fought in the Battle of France. It was during this time he became a substitute shinigami. When France was occupied by Nazi Germany he joined the French Resistance and was trained as a sniper-assassin. Circumstances found him fleeing France to England where he joined the French SAS and subsequently participated in the landing of Normandy but died several days after the initial landing. When the war was over, he became a full-fledged shinigami as he effectively died. Soon after he became a shinigami he erased his identity in order to investigate Aizen resulting in only a few shinigami that were of his existence. He was reinstated after he failed to assassinate Aizen before the latter escaped with the Hogyoku (Soul Society Arc)

Abilities:
Shunpo Expert: Very fast (faster than some captains) but has trouble applying it in combat. Uses it mainly for escape and evasion.
Battoujutsu: the art of drawing the sword. His technique is so fast that he can cut or parry shinigami using shunpo.
Master Sniper: He is different in that he still uses his sniping abilities to take out hollows and rogue shinigami. He can account for bullet drop, wind speed and direction without the need for any instruments.
Shunko: His shunko resembles fire and is incomplete. Leared technique from his adoptive mother Yoruichi
He is not as strong as, say, Ichigo or Kenpachi, but he makes up for it with god-like speed, perfect technique and deadly precision i.e. he often only tries to attack vital points such as the throat or heart.

Zanpakuto: Kuroi Ryuu (Black Dragon)
Release command: "Scream and darken the skies! Roar and breathe fire!"
Bankai: Akuma No Kurorixyuu (Black Dragon of the Demon)

Shikai:
His zanpakuto consists of a Daisho pair with a katana and wakizashi but it is not two entities like with captain Kyoraku. It's actually one entity with two different elements. When it is released he slams the the butt of the two swords into each other and it transforms into a double-bladed sword staff (think Darth Maul from star wars) one sword is darkness while the other is fire.

Shikai abilities:
Ryuu no yari (Spear of the dragon): Gather spiritual energy into the darkness blade and thrusts or 'throws' (he doesn't actually throw his weapon but rather throws the spirit energy) the energy like it were a spear.
Akuma no yaru (Spear of the demon): The same as the previous one bit with fire instead of darkness.

Bankai:
His bankai splits the double-bladed sword staff into two swords once again but instead as a european broadsword and a nodachi. The broadsword is black with a hollow inlet along the blade and the guard consisting coiling dragons. The Nodachi is ordinary except that it is constantly on fire. His body also turns into a body of ash and fire. Rarely uses bankai as during World War II he witnessed his entire unit be burned alive by flamethrowers and he himself died in a burning house.

Bankai abilities:
Dance of the Dragon: A frenetic sword dance that raises spiritual pressure exponentially for a short period of time.
Dance of the Demon: A dance that raises spiritual pressure to unfathomable heights but it increases the intensity of the flames in his body thus it is physically damaging for the user. The dance is also so violent and grotesque that is can cause weaker-willed onlookers to commit suicide and instill a great sense of fear into even the strongest opponents.
il y a plus d’un an alphonse33 said…
Name: Felix Hardheart
hair: Jet black and tied off in a pony tail
race: Rogue shingami/ experimental spiritual pressure test subject
eye color: navy blue
height: 6 feet
weight: 165

mannerism: Felix is really serious and not real talkative. He tends to brood on the past in his mistakes, or the poor decisions he (supposedly) made. though he seems distant he is friendly to most people in his unique way.

History: Not much is known about him before his time in the academy. during his time in the academy he was top of his class and strong enough to take on almost ever one at the academy and some seated officers. shortly after graduating he joined squad 12 and worked under captain Kurosuchi for a time. then he volunteered for a secret experiment meant to straighten ones spiritual pressure. though the experiment worked to an extent many soul reapers died during it. almost all except for three Felix and two other soul reapers. though the experiment was considered a success there were side affects. Felix's spiritual level though well beyond that of a captains it was unstable and degraded the area around him, well the other two suffered from memory loss. Felix 3 months after the end of the experiment went it to a rampage destroying large portions of the rukon districts. in the end he was subdued and his spiritual pressure was suppressed greatly. after what happened he took the other to experiment subjects claimed them as his only kin and fled the soul society saying that his honor would not allow him to make the same mistake again.

one of his zanpakuto is on the make your own zanpakuto forum under Dai hendo and the other one will be under Aku. he also wields a set of five knives and two asauchi though he has imprinted on all of the weapons the only two with shikias and bankais are Dai hendo and Aku.

alphonse33 commented…
forgot to add that a new squad was going to be created for him and the other experiments as the experiments spiritual pressure far exceed the levels of the captains of all the other squads il y a plus d’un an
Name: Cedric Hardheart
Hair: White and medium length tied with a bandanna that has a skull n crossbones on it.
Eye: Silver
Height: 6'5
Weight: 170
Race: Rogue Shingami/ Test subject for spiritual rising experiment
Mannerism: a very friendly person who likes to live carefree. he rarely takes anything seriously even fight'. the only thing he truly cares about is his "family" and regaining his memories. His personality though after the experiment split and he developed a very sadistic side that goes as far as mercilessly killing anything that gets in his way friends and enemies(the only ones who can control him are Felix and his "sister").
History: Unknown before he joined the Academy. During his time in the Academy he was the class clown yet he was the top of his class. After he graduated, he joined squad 12 and worked under captain kurosuchi. shortly after he joined he was as to participate in an experiment. before the experiment he had brown hair and sea green eyes. after the experiment end his now more powerful spiritual pressure was suppressed.During the experiment something destroyed the memories of his past. 4 months after the experiment he left the soul society with Felix and the only other survivor of the experiment, during which time Felix gave them both their names. now he lives in the human world trying to restore his memories.

Zanpakuto: Sandansa (sun dancer)
release: burn bright
sealed state: takes the form of a nodachi with a sol stone attached to the hilt. the hilt is yellow and the hand guard is shaped like the sun.
Shikia: Sundansa becomes encased in a flaming aura. it's hand guard disappears and Cedric's arm is enveloped in the flaming aura.
Ability 1: Cedric summons a fiery shield to stop physical attacks. it can withstand the physical attacks of a gillian class menos grande. it lasts for aboout 3 1/2 minutes
Ability 2:shots small balls of fire that implode upon contact. can fire eight of these at a time.
ability 3: Cedric foucses all energy around his body, closes with his opponent and causes Sandansa to explode. this is a not get caught alive method.
Bankai: Yuhi Dansa (setting Sun dancer)
takes the form of a hilt with a flaming sun hand guard with apparently no blade (can only be seen in infrared spectrum of light). though it's abilities remain the same they become twice as powerful as before (duration and uses do not change).
Name: Ellen Firemane (play on the color of her hair)
Hair: mix of red and orange and shoulder length flowing free
eyes Amber
Age unknown (looks 16)
Height 5'7
weight: 145
Race rogue shingami/ test subject
Mannerism she shares similar personality traits between her "brothers". She is friendly and a little carefree, but she is also serious when she needs to be. she is the friendlier of the 3 "siblings".
History: Unknown before she joined the Academy. During her time there she was always trying to help people whenever possible. After she graduated she went to squad 10 under Captain Hitsuguya. Shortly after she was requested to "observe" an experiment. as with her brothers she was the only one who survived the experiment that raised her spiritual pressure above that of a captain but not higher then Felix or Cedric. as with Cedric she lost her memories during the experiment. aafter the experiment she had her spiritual pressure suppressed. 4 months after the experiment ended she left the soul society with her "brothers" and was given her name. she now lives in the world of the living and goes to Karakura High. She is trying to figure out who she was before the experiment and if she is the same person as before.
alphonse33 commented…
her Zanpakuto is Saishū-tekina sutoraiki and is on the make your own zanpakuto forum page on page 250. it also while she is in her gigai takes the form of a braclet on her left wrist. il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Sparkstar said…
name: Pyro Yamaguta
hair: black with a white lightning bolt like marking
description: Although he looks young Pyro is the captain of squad 0 he is one of the most powerful beings to live he also lives for fighting and copied Kenpachi and seal most of his with restricting bands and a collar that cuts his power by 90%. He is very light skinned almost pure white dull black eyes black finger nails (he looks kinda emo)
personality: He's quite almost never talks but he is a good friend to have he is calm cool almost creepy as he can appear out of no where staring at you he's as battle crazed as Kenpachi and as tactical as they come although he's lazy and wont fight you unless you are strong he is cocky and can copy almost any ones personality for studying
race: Visored (sorry if its spelt wrong)
clothes: His clothes are weird to many as he wears the bands around his arms that look like wrappings he wears an almost goth style cloak black almost emo shirt and the normal shinigami pants
zanpakuto name: Zengazuu
zanpakuto description: his zanpakuto is a little weird as in its hidden form it looks almost like a wooden sword.
bankai name: Henkan Zengazuu
shikai abilities: the sword itself turns into a copy of the enemy's released zanpakuto how well Pryo can use it how ever well some better then others he can if he has used the released before reuse it it almost any time out of or before battle to train tho he's not going to as he is lazy
bankai abilities the same as the shiki but he transforms into a carbon copy of the opponent and if they have a bankai he can use it if not shiki fight

after note: if these guy seems over powered remember he is a captain The Royal Guard dedicated to the protection of the Soul King, the Royal Family, and the Soul King Palace. (also Im not sure if it even has a captain if so then this is a fan made thing so if it doesn't match the manga or anime 100% im sorry to the mega fans)
il y a plus d’un an shadow-master_2 said…
Name: Amaya Kichiki.
Race: Shinigami.
Weight: 76kg.
Height: 5'9, (175.26cm).
Appearance: Amaya takes the appearance of a 20 year old, has fair skin, straight midnight black hair that falls past her chin by 2 inches with two bangs falling past her black eyes. She wears the typical captains uniform with the insigna for the 9th division on the back.
Personality: She acts in a noble manner, is always stoic and very serious. She dislikes using her bankai due to the effect it has on her mentality and personality. She likes sweet and spicy foods and dislikes bitter and sour foods.

Zanpakuto: Sabaku no Shugo-Sha (Protector of the Desert).
Sealed state: A standard katana with a pentagon shaped brown tsuba and a sandy coloured hilt.
Release command: Kyatchi to Kurasshu (Catch and Crush).
Shikai Description: The blade disintegrates and a sandy coloured hourglass gourd appears on Amaya's back with a red kanji for 'sand' on it.

• Shikai Special Ability: The gourd can generate enough sand to bury three quarters of Karakura Town. The sand is incredibly resistant to high temperatures and can be used to either bind or crush the enemy. Sabaku no Shugo-Sha has a unique feature where the sand will automatically rise to protect Amaya from harm due to the strong bond she has with her zanpakuto. It can only be bypassed if the attacker is fast enough to attack her before the sand can rise. It also possesses multiple techniques. Will only show two.

• Suna no Maisou (Sand Burial): After catching the enemy with her sand, Amaya clenches her fist causing the sand to implode, annihilating the trapped enemy.
• Kyuukyoku no Suna Kougeki Suna-Arashi (Ultimate Sand Attack: Sandstorm): Amaya creates a giant sandstorm that has winds that blow up to 125 kilometers per hour, is half the size of Karakura town and is 50 metres tall. Like a typical sandstorm, escape and survival is near impossible, sight and hearing is useless and enemy is eventually stripped of their skin, leaving behind bones and torn clothing.

Bankai Name: Suna no Tanuki (Sand Tanuki).
• Bankai Description: Suna no Tanuki takes the appearance of a 110 metre tall Tanuki made of sand with black scarlera, yellow irises and black star shaped pupils. It has long sharp sand teeth and a thick tail that is 20 metres long. (Basically imagine the One Tail's from Naruto).

• Bankai Special Ability: Suna no Tanuki has incredible offensive power and can withstand multiple attacks and it retains the automatic defense that the Shikai does. It can use its sand and techniques on a larger scale than the Shikai can. Its resistance to high temperatures has increased. It possesses one powerful technique.

• Akai Suna Taiho (Red Sand Cannon): Amaya creates and fires a Hado 31 Shakkaho in Suna no Tanuki's mouth which closes a the bankai pours its reiatsu into the Kido until it is 10 metres in heigh and width. It then fires the oversized kido from its mouth which once it makes contact with an enemy or a sturdy enough obstacle, it explodes into a large ball of energy which obliterates everything with 150 metres of the explosion. (Imagine the Tailed Beast Ball from Naruto).

Squad: Squad 9.
Relatives: Byakuya Kichiki, (Cousin), deceased father and mother, Rukia Kichiki, (Adoptive Cousin).
il y a plus d’un an Weirdinagoodway said…
I was thinking about what it would be like if I were in the Bleach universe. So the character is me

I have a nomad my entire the life. As a result I have had many jobs over the years (over 70). I tend to be very good at any job I do. However I am never really a master at any job I have done (I never stick around at one long enough)

I am pretty private person but I do socialize. I joke around but I am a serious at the same time. So this is the way this character would be.

So I think that if I were in the bleach universe, I would have been in all 13 courts and I would have even separated have been at times not been in any group at all.

I would have gotten at least dabbled in all forms of kido and every technique (flash step or whatever) but I do not think I would be a master in any but proficient in everything. (I know a little about everything and allot about nothing, basically).

I feel I would have been seated at least in every guard at some point.(I usually get some type of promotion at almost every job I have ever done).

The only thing that I would choose different from me would be the way I look. I would actually be short in this world. I would be standing at chest height to the average person. I would be really built (muscular). I would have dark skin with dreads going backwards on my sholders. I would have a heavy brow area (kind of like Goku in SS3)

My Zanpakuto in the sheath, it would be pretty basic. It would look something like Kisuke sword but without the cane part. It would just be one strait piece of steel when it is in its case with no decorations. I would have no protective guard on it as well (Tsuba)

After pulling my Zanpakuto in its sealed form, I would be using the sheath as a weapon/defense as well as the sword part

When in its sealed form the blade and the handle would be the same color and material

When in Shikai, the sword and sheath would melt, becoming two metallic blobs in my hands. My shikai would be a melee base. A weapon without any real form but able to take on any form depending on my needs.

If I need a throwing weapon, it becomes just that...it can even change in the middle of a swing. For instance…if I am blocking someone with that weapon, I can make spikes form as it’s blocking to attack the person…or grab the other person’s sword…or whatever.

Both sides would be independent of each other but both sides would be constantly changing.

I think my release command would be “open” …if I wanted to be really dramatic I could say “open all doors” I do not know Japanese but I would like my swords name to mean someone who is searching for perfection or someone that is never satisfied with things in their current state…However the Zanpakuto would have 2 spirits within it…the sword part would be the bother and the sheath would be the sister (twins)

To be honest, I would not want a bankia. However if I had to have a bankia, my bankia would start the by the sword and the sheath going back to its original form, at which point I would throw the sword part at the opponent…it would stop instantly about half way in the middle of the person I was fighting…at which point it would explode into a silver bubble that would go out forever. The sword would disappear because of this. The effect would not do any damage…the only thing that everyone would notice is everything would become very still. All sounds and movements that were going before that point would instantly stop...it would be an eerie silence.

Soon afterward everything would start moving as normal. At this point I would take a step. The dust that was under my feet would start to rise and breeze would start from the point I just left from.

Basically any inanimate object would do whatever I want it to soon coming within a globe around me. I would use this ability to draw more stuff to my globe. I would be pulling the wind other debris to me. There would start gently as time went on…it would be pulling more and more stuff to touch my area. Within minutes, it would be like a tornado…debris and everything would flying around like crazy.

I would have the wind always coming from behind me. I would be using the sheath part as a weapon, however it’s true purpose would be to watch behind me, to make sure that everything coming behind me would not be too large and if it was, as soon as it came into my circle, it would turn it away so there would be no damage.

At this point, it would only be annoying for the person that I was in a fight with…however after a few minutes, I would start my first attack.

With all the debris I have under my control, I would form a ball around the person I was fighting. I would be making this ball air tight. He wouldn’t notice that all the air that is around him, however I have been putting all the air around him just for this occasion…as soon as the ball was air tight, I would make the air leave the ball from the last opening.

As this was happening, I would drive spikes into him from every direction…most would become a bloody mess after this.

However if anyone somehow got out of this, I would have a second plan of events. Any of the spikes that went into my opponent would brake inside of my opponent. I would start to move back and forth rapidly, inside the person body to tear the person apart from the inside.

Just in case he has some defense against this, while this is happening I am still gathering everything to use to my advantage. I am turning the ground around and around under my feet and still gathering air

I would go into the ground and start gathering a more solid form. Almost instantly a hand would come out of the ground that would be made out of stone. If the opponent broke the stone (which wouldn’t be that big of a deal in this universe)…the fragments themselves would be still coming at him. All the while I would be gathering more and more of the ground and air to be used against my opponent. It would basically be an unrelenting force over and over again.

I would also have a companion with him/me.

He would be a be very pale and be very thin. He wouldn’t be the tallest but he would be one of the taller ones. His hair would be very dark and straight. He would keep it combed back as well and would not move at all as it were wet all the time. Despite his thin figure, he wouldn’t be weak. He wouldn’t be the strongest be any means, however his strength would be underestimated.

Even his Zanpakuto would be thinner than anyone else’s Zanpakuto. It would be completely black with black and white ribbon out the back. The Tsuba would look like 2 wires that would come out and around to form it (I would have to draw a picture…sorry).

The first stage of his Shikai he would say “shine in the darkness”. Again I do not know japanese…but I would like the name to be a white spider queen…or something like that.

When the shikai started, the sword part would shatter to revile a crystal sword with a light at the top of it…which would be covered up with what would look like a sheath coming up from the Tsuba. At the tip of the new sheath, there still would be the light shining.

As the tip moved, the light would be like a long light ribbon that would never stop growing. There would be several reveals as far as what his true power is.

The first reveal is when someone come in contact with the light ribbon, part that they came in contact with would explode. If they made it through the light ribbons and came in contact with the sword part, the explosion would be even greater.

Most would take it at face value as a melee type of sword and wouldn’t even think about this.

The second reveal would be that if an opponent was fighting for a while, they would notice that they were getting tired faster than they normal would have. It would be then that he would tell them about the threads that could be coming out the ribbons…you would see something feeding on the opponent.

The last big reveal would be before he went bankia. The light ribbon would stop and would look as if sheath came off and became light. The light ribbon that they see would actually the children. The children are feeding on the opponents. The explosion they felt when coming in contact with light ribbon was actually the force they felt when the children go back into their realm. The force they felt when from the sword it the children last ditch effort save themselves…because of their fear of the queen. They know they would not be ready for the queen.

At which point, he would apologize to his opponent. He tell them that he know his bankia the same day as his Shikai. However his is unlike any Zanpakuto…at this point, he tells them the name, and tells the opponent that she is a bitch, and will not introduce herself...He would tell the children to feed quickly...at which point the light ribbons would come around him

He says Ban…and it would finish by a women saying Kia. The opponent is transported into another world entirely completely filled with liquid

The women looks like the owner but her hair will be completely white and flowing as if it were underwater (which will explain why his hair always looks wet). She would be holding the same sword but it would be completely glowing.

He older children will be hiding in every shadow that is created by her sword including on his body. Her sword in the only light that is in this world. She would explain that her children wisely fear her and they all know to stay hidden from her at all times.

At which point she would attack the opponent…he would trust the sword into the opponent creating complete darkness.

When the light started shining again…it would revile that he is in a cocoon of webs. It would show her feeding on her children after as they feed on the opponent.

As the opponent falls through the liquid, she would tell the opponent, “As you live out the rest of your painful and miserable existence, the last thing you will see is the end of my masters or my life. My children will only eat enough to keep you alive until that point. When this time comes, they will feed as a last attempt to save themselves”

At which point he falls to the ground, it pans out to reveal they were inside the Zanpakuto and it will show the master looking at the base of the sword
il y a plus d’un an Scorpion15 said…
smile
Name:misaki shikani
race:shinigami
appearance:she has very long black hair with blue with crystal like eyes and pale skin
clothes:she always wearing captain haori uniform and she has a blue hairpin on her hair
personality:similiar to captain of squad 6 byakuya kuchiki she is very quiet,polite,well manner and abide to the laws very greatly and will kill her surbornites or allies if they broke the laws nonethess she is still very kind,caring towards her squads and respect all the captains equally especially towards byakuya kuchiki who she respect the most though she dislike mayuri kutotsuchi and zaraki cause of their methods and bloodlust behaviour as she see shinigami as those meant to protect and balance the world throught time she realize that laws and tradition are not always right and will break them willingly if neccesary to protect the one she cares about
zanpakuto: takumi(one hit kill)

Description of takumi: it has normal appearance of typical zanpakuto but it in released state it sword glow black reddish

takumi shikai abilities: to activate her zanpakuto shikai release state is to say poison which grant her sword venomous poison that paralysis their entire body and mind and poison them which they will die in 10 minutes though this can be stop if they injure themself

Description Takumi shikasuki(one hit kill) it has appearance of normal katana but it in bankai released state it glow black reddish purple and her hilt turn black

takumi shikasuki bankai abilities: her shikai her bankai grants her sword a venomous poison that kill anything it cut with one hit instead of paralysis them as it poison spread through their entire mind and body and destroy their organic cells and dna living bio matter which in process negate any regenerating factor and rotting them and turning them to dust killing them this poison has no antidote
il y a plus d’un an taydr_vino said…
Name: Vaan (no actual last name) ichara

Age;; 700 years old looks 17

Appearance: 5'6 short maroon hair normal shimigami outfit and a fake arm

Race: soul reaper

Personality: a loyal soul reaper one who fights for his friends while following and enforcing the law one that's not easy to anger unless its a hollow or a friend is harmed

Squad: lieutenant of the second division and stealth force

magic: no good at kido can do it only to have it blow up in his face

zanpakuto: a normal wabisake with a shadow design on it
Shikai: kage is a six foot ranseur completely black with a whit stripe swirling around the pole
with a pure with sai blade tip. released by the command vanish kage ( shadow)
Bankai: kage-hime ( shadow princess) completely dissolves and only becomes a hilt that controls the blade with in the shadows if there is no shadow kage-hime appears as a black seven foot katana

zanpakuto abilities: in shikai the shadow under kage can cut and kill as the blade itself
bankai the only ability allows vaan to attack from any form of shadow

History: once he dies he lived in the northern districts ones forest for almost seven hundred years until he felt something off and found the district being attacked by a large group of hollows he got involved to save a little girl named ichara only to watch her die after he lost his left arm causing his hatred for hollows
and with a paper from a captain he joined the academy only to later join the 2 division
il y a plus d’un an LunaShay said…
Name: Xia Meihui/Meihui Xia
Age: Around 400 for actual age, her physical appearance is around 19-20
Nicknames: MeiMei(by Daisuke, her old friend), Demonic Captain(a title she dislikes that people who despise her have given her), Captain Xia, Captain Meihui, XieXie(by Yachiru)
Birth Date: July 15
Species: Soul
Race: Chinese
Seat: Captain
Squad: 3
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Amber
Hair style/Clothes:
Picture at bottom, drawn by my friend for me (ignore the outfit on the "After" one and pretend it's the same as the "Before" outfit).
Height: 5’2 ½”
Personality/Interests: It’s hard to tell what emotions Xia is feeling, she isn’t one to go about expressing her emotions or feelings. In fact, the type of aura you get from her is mature, serious, and even scary if you’re alone with her like this(though she doesn’t mean to appear as such). She is strict with rules and aims for perfection, and it’s nearly impossible to get her to break these said rules; she believes that they’re there for a reason, not for you to just do as you please anyways.
She is noted for her high intelligence and speed(she is the quickest in the 13 Court Guard Squads, her small stature really helps with it), but her defense is lower compared to her other stats.
She is a loner, she prefers being alone and having peace and quiet, being in a tranquil atmosphere is something she enjoys. However, she doesn't mind tagging along with others if going somewhere, though she will be very quiet unless talked to(her answers will not be long, she's better at listening than talking).
She can be a sarcastic asshole and has a deadpan sense of humor.

Pros: Hard Working, Mature, Realistic, Responsible, Goal-Oriented, Intelligent, Motivated, Punctual, Patient, problem-solving skills, planning skills, (can) exercise authority, skilled, delegate, productive interactions with others

Cons: Distant, Closed/Secretive, Stubborn, blunt, tries to do everything, previous failure in family life, (has had) indifferent, uncaring family/no friends, stoic, can be bossy

Fears: Being buried alive, being alone(family and friends wise), hurting someone close to her

Random Facts:

She does not have to use Jinzen to communicate with her Zanpakuto. Since her zanpakuto is based off of a demon, you could say that Akuma is, in a way, possessing her. However, the zanpakuto can not control her, so the way they communicate is through consciousness. If Xia wants to fight Hi no Akuma, then she will have to use Jinzen.

With this, she is so used to having this voice in her head, she will occasionally 'get lost in her own thoughts', since she can not concentrate on multiple conversations with people in front of her and her Zanpakuto.

It is rare to have memories from your human life, and Xia is one of the only people to have even a small memory from it. All she remembers is being buried alive, angry faces looking down at her while she called out to her parents, who did nothing. It haunts her to this day, and no matter how much she tries to forget it, she can’t. All she feels from that memory is hatred and unacceptance of her.

Xia is fluent in Chinese, while Japanese is her second language. If she forgets a word in Japanese, she will use a Chinese word in its place and act like it’s supposed to be like that. She will also throw around Chinese phrases.

After the events of her passed friend, she declared that if in a given situation someone is in trouble/a deathly situation, she would not hesitate to help. She would even sacrifice herself for someone she considered a friend if she had to.

Xia doesn’t mind being a third wheel, or just tagging along with a group of people and not talking to them. It happens pretty often, and she tends to observe her surrounding and take everything in rather than talk or listen to the people she is with, or she just talks to Hi no Akuma. You will usually have to snap her out of her thoughts to get her attention.

She prefers being the person in charge of everything, since she is the type of person who would rather tell people what to do than be told. If someone below her strength or rank tries to tell her what to do, she is very stubborn. If of equal rank or strength, she will hesitantly oblige, and ranks above her she will comply.
 Name: Xia Meihui/Meihui Xia Age: Around 400 for actual age, her physical appearance is around 19-20
il y a plus d’un an Jirobou_K said…
(Bleach) Character Design – Jirobou Kurimuzon

Name: Jirobou Kurimuzon

Weight: 209 pounds (94.8 Kg) (muscular body but not too muscular, somewhat like Isshin Shiba)
Height: 6’2 (6 feet 2 inches)

Race: Soul Reaper

Hair:
Hair almost like “Saigo no Getsuga Tenshou”, but with waves here and there to make it wilder.

Eyes:
Dark blue

Personality:
A very calm and wise personality. He is a very straight forward and honest individual and doesn’t make friends occasionally, though has a handful of companions / friends that respect him for his neverending will and his ability to never give up on anything. He will standup for anyone who needs help and he will fight for those he loves.

Zanpakuto:
Threefold Demon Saint (in japanese = 3-Bai ni Akuma Seinto (literal translation).

Release command:
Reveal, Threefold Demon Saint!

Appearance:
Jirobou is clad in a long black coat with a high collar covering the sides of his neck and reaches up to his jaws, thus covering a small part of his face, making him look a bit mysterious. Further down the long black coat, towards the edges, tearing marks can be seen as if a demon ran his claws through his coat. His hair flows over the coat collar and over the back of his coat.

The coat is always open, showing his Shinigami (Soul Reaper) robe and Hakama underneath the coat. He also wears a blood red sash / belt around his shinigami robe. This sash/belt splits up into two ends and these two ends are ripped / torn on the edges. This adds to the eery and mysterious look of Jirobou.

He is very light-footed and his aura as well as his voice is very calming.
Upon being angered, however, his aura and his surroundings become very eery and dark. It brings fear, even to the bravest kind of shinigami. His eyes turn even darker and depending on how angry he gets, his eyes can become completely black, such as that of a Demon.

The facial features resemble Isshin Shiba’s face a little bit but not a lot (Think about the eyes of Isshin and the shape of his face / head).

Shikai:
Upon Shikai, Jirobou is able to hold back his tremendous amount of reiatsu and thus the appearence of his Zanpaktou is that of a normal one, except the grip is smoke black colored with a long crimson red ribbon / thread on the Kashira(Buttcap) that sits at the end of the Tsuka (Handle).
When releasing some Reiatsu, an eery feeling surrounds Jirobou and small drops of blood drip from the crimson ribbon on his zanpaktou.
It is said that whenever Jirobou’s anger grows, his zanpaktou begins to cry blood.

Ability:
Jirobou is an excellent skilled sword fighter and his reiatsu is off the charts. It’s almost like Ichigo’s reiatsu but much more eery and darker, though coming from a good soul. (Jirobou is not an evil character but through his life he’s experienced many tragic and dangerous times).
He doesn’t use Kido but he does have the ability to fight hand to hand (martial arts) as well as throw people around similar to how Isshin threw Aizen away with just a finger flick.

His fighting style is that of a Fiery Samurai and a swift Ninja combined.
Light-footed yet with a firm stance when needed. When unarmed he has the black belt graded martial arts skills of JuJutsu and Daito-ryu Aikijujutsu.

Squad:
Zero Division

Seat:
Royal Guard / Captain

Bankai:
Jirobou’s Bankai is called: “Lord of Demons” (in japanese: Akuma no ō).

His default zanpaktou state turns into a hip sheathed Daito, that is slightly longer than a standard Daito, with a red handle and a pitchblack ribbon/thread running down from the buttcap. The edge of this ribbon at the end of it, is ripped and torn. The Saya (Scabbard) is colored smoke black.

Then he has two Wakizashi’s on his back, at the height of his hips. Each of it’s handles pointing outward. This way it’s easier to unsheath both Wakizashi’s at the same time or one at the time.
The Wakizashi’s scabbards are colored black with slightly transparent, red, engravings. The handles of the Wakizashi’s are white.

The Daito can be seen as the Lord of the Demons and the two Wakizashi’s can be seen as the two servants of the main katana, the Daito.

In Bankai Jirobou’s appearence slightly changes.
His eyes become “ultra-white” with a pitchblack ring around the pupil.
His coat remains the same but his body emits a very creepy and red smokey aura, almost as if his entire being, his soul is about to step out of his body.

His Bankai has 3 main abilities.
1). All of his senses are 3x stronger. This means he can hear the finest of noises, see what most eyes cannot and feel every energy particle that is around him. His smelling ability decreases however.

2). As you may have noticed, the Wakizashi’s have white handles. These white handles fill up with blood the longer they are used. Nobody knows whose blood it really is, however we do know that this powers up the main ability of his bankai. The ability that comes from the main Katana, the Daito.
3). The main and strongest ability. After the handles of the Wakizashi’s have been filled with blood, Jirobou can sheath both of them, letting the blood flow into his soul. While having his Wakizashi’s filled up with blood, he can temporarily use them to still attack the enemy. Doing so, when the blades of his Wakizashi’s touch his enemy’s bodyparts, it can cause them to explode. The chance of this happening is a mere 3,5% though. Apart from that, he then has two options:

1). He can keep his Daito sheathed and empower his hand to hand combat abilities, making him very agile, fast and amazingly strong.

2). His main and most powerful ability becomes active as soon as he draws his Daito. When he draws his Daito a very heavy and suffocating atmosphere is born. The Daito itself does not yet change in appearence and seems to be “normal”. However, as soon as Jirobou pours his reiatsu into his Daito (or in other words, gives his soul to the Lord of Demons for a maximum of 30 minutes), His Daito emits a black bloody aura (black blood is dripping from the black ribbon attached to the buttcap) and the blade itself show ancient demonic engravings.

Jirobou will then call out the Lord of Demons and it’s powers as he slashes the Daito skyward directly from the scabbard as if he would unsheath the blade for the first time. This creates an ominous black slash that travels a great distance if Jirobou wishes it to.
The word’s Jirobou calls out to activate this ability are: “Lord of Demons, Divine Soul!”
(In japanese: Yami no ō,-shin no tamashī !)
The moment he speaks these words, Hellish and Dark Flames emit
from both the Wakizashi’s and the Daito. Whenever he walks,
he leaves behind a trail of flames as well.

The exact look of this power/ability when leaving the Daito, I will leave to your own imagination but expect it to be very suffocating and eery. The reiatsu that Jirobou emits is one that instills fear in even the bravest and most experienced opponent.

**His Bankai does make him less vunerable to attacks and as said before, the amount of his reiatsu and power of his body and skills increasing is tremendous, but never invincible).

He has two minor abilities.

1). He has the ability to use a weaker and much less impressive version of his main ability.
Much like when Ichigo fights the final fight(s) against Ginjo and strikes Ginjo with an ability without using the words “Getsuga Tenshou”. So without using the words he calls out to use his main ability he is able to strike with lesser abilities.

2). The blood he collects through his Daito (which he doesn’t only use for his main ability), renders him able to heal up at any given time. He can collect the blood and use this blood to make this his own blood to heal wounds gradually.

Relatives:
Unknown, though some say he does look remarkably like Isshin Shiba.
A pure coincidence most say...

Clothes:

In Appearence I described most of his looks but I will once more describe it as I think the Appearence is one of the most important things in Character Design.
In addition I will describe his shoes and any other accessories:

Jirobou is clad in a long black coat with a high collar covering the sides of his neck and reaches up to his jaws, thus covering a small part of his face, making him look a bit mysterious. Further down the long black coat, towards the edges, tearing marks can be seen as if a demon ran his claws through his coat. His hair flows over the coat collar and over the back of his coat.

The coat is always open, showing his Shinigami (Soul Reaper) robe and Hakama underneath the coat. He also wears a blood red sash / belt around his shinigami robe. This sash/belt splits up into two ends and these two ends are ripped / torn on the edges. This adds to the eery and mysterious look of Jirobou.

He wears the waraji (shinigami sandals), however his looks very different than the standard ones.
To accompany the look of the rest of his clothing and who he really is, his waraji look like demonic claws at the front.

Last but never the least, He wears a medallion on a long necklace chain. Rumor is, this was once a gift given to him by... Suì-Fēng.

I hope you liked reading about how my (Bleach) character would be. I do think of this character as my fictional alter ego that I will draw out and digital work out at some point. When I do I hope to share this with all of you on my (new) deviant art channel I have yet to make.

May the Gotei 13 be with you,

*Vanishes in a blood red thick smoke*,

Jirobou Kurimuzon

*!*Please note that every detail in this Character Design sheet (apart from the used Bleach names and ability names) comes from the mind and creativity from the creator of Jirobou Kurimuzon and was created by the creator of Jirobou Kurimuzon.

Therefor it would be highly appreciated if you did not “copy” this design as this character is currently in development in a graphical design project.*!*
Jirobou_K commented…
Also - If anyone with good drawing skills could help draw out this character, that would be totally awesome. I am still learning a lot about drawing animé / manga styled character and I would appreciate any help at all! Many thanks in advance! il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an Eugene_Sakuma said…
Name: Nanaka Shirogane
Kanji: 白銀 七花 (Shirogane Nanaka)
Alias: “The Transcendental Bodhisattva”
“The Goddess of Kidō”
“The Godmother of Hell”
Race: Demi-God; hybrid of Shinigami, Quincy, and Human
Birthdate: Unknown
Height: 5' 5" (165cm)
Weight: 112.5 lbs (51kg)
Hair Color: Silverish White
Eye Color: Gold

Affiliation:
- Soul Society (formerly)
- Royal Palace (formerly)
- Gotei 13 (formerly)
- Hell Realm (currently)
- Her own dimension (currently)

Position:
- Captain of the 7th Division (formerly)
- Royal Guard/Zero Squad (formerly)
- Kidō Instructor from “Shinō Academy” (formerly)
- Governor of Hell Realm (currently)
- Ruler of her own dimension (currently)

Known as:
- Founder of Kidō Corp
- Inventor of Kidō
- Instructor of Kidō
- Founder of Royal Guard
- First Generation Captain of 7th Division
- Ruler of Hell
- The Creator of Transcendental Multiverse

- Nature
- Purity and honesty
- Caring other people

Dislikes:
- War
- Criminals

Hobby: Gazing at the ocean

Skills:
- Kidō
- Swordsmanship
- Ikebana (Japanese flower arrangement)

Appearance:

Nanaka Shirogane is a slight tall woman with silverish white hair and gold eyes. Nanaka has long ponytail and long assymmetrical bang on the side with flower accessory on the side of her head.

Personality:

She is always calm, smart, polite, kind, hardworker, honest, pure-hearted, and used to be very loyal to Soul Society. She cares and support other people, and shares other people's feelings especially when they are sad or depressed. She is so stoic and emotionless that her face expression looks so serious (like Byakuya) but smiles sometimes. She is a kuudere type and one of the most beautiful and prettiest captain. Many people liked her, but she didn't care and ignored them. She is always calm during the battle because she’s too powerful that no one can defeat her. She was a master of swordsmanship of kendō and her hobby is to gaze at the beautiful sea at the farthermost of “East Branch” of Soul Society.

Nanaka is the 3rd longest serving captain in the history of Soul Society (after Yamamoto and Unohana). In kendō swordsmanship, she battled with Retsu Unohana and Kenpachi Kuruyashiki (刳屋敷 剣八), the former 11th Division Captain and the 7th generation of Kenpachi. Both of them were the master of swordsman. Many swordsman fighters were scared of Nanaka because she was so strong and impossible to beat her. Also she was a student of Ikebana Club with her club mates named Himeka Aone (青音 姫花), a former 5th Division Captain, and Yukari Tsukishima (月島 紫), a former 8th Division of Vice Captain, and also a mother of Shūkurō Tsukishima. Unohana was a President of a Ikebana Club.

Zanpakutō: Mugenha (夢幻破)
(Fantasy Breaker)

Zanpakutō type: Illusion, Bakudo

Shikai: Mugenha
始解: 夢幻破

Shikai Release:
"Daimittsume no Satori wo Keihatsusase, Mugenha”
(Enlighten the third eye, Mugenha)
第三目の悟りを啓発させ、『夢幻破』

Her zanpakutō is about breaking the dream to reality. Her shikai ability is to cancel any attacks.

“Shinuchi” Bankai: Mugenha: Shippō Hōgen no Myōjun
真打 卍解: 夢幻破・七宝法幻ノ妙純

“Fantasy Breaker: Seven Treasure Divine Mystic Law Nature”

Her bankai state appearance will be wearing as a Japanese Shrine Maiden Priestess (“Miko”) outfit with multiple gigantic angel wings on her back. Her sword turns into “Naginata” spear sword.

Her bankai ability is to make dream, fantasy, illusion, wish, or hope into a reality. Example: Her wish is to save the soul society from destruction in worst case scenario such as conflict, will be saved automatically. Another example: If she wants to create a seventh dimensional realm, which is the outer “Garganta”, well you know, it will happen. She can also erase the existence of 3 realms: Soul Society, Human World, and Hueco Mundo. Her bankai is similar to Gremmy’s “vision” ability and Yhwach’s re-writing the future, but Nanaka’s bankai is Gremmy and Yhwach’s ability combined. Nanaka is the strongest character in BLEACH, if she was a canon. She can defeat Yhwach or Aizen when she use bankai. Also she is immortal because she uses bankai to live forever as her wish.

Weakness:

She can’t use her zanpakutō against Hirako’s bankai “Sakashima Yokoshima Happō Fusagari” (“Reversed Evil Eight Treasure Blockade”). Hirako’s bankai reverses her bankai ability, “her wishes” to “despair”. Her both shikai and bankai will be useless.

Her Backstory:

(Notice: this is my fanmade non-canon story, so this is not in BLEACH story. Also this story contains SPOILERS)

Millions of years ago before the 3 realms: Soul Society, Human World, and Hueco Mundo didn’t existed. The original world was into one. There was no life and death. The 3 realms were formed by the ancestor of Five Great Noble Families (Kuchiki, Shihōin, Shiba, Tsunayashiro, and Shirogane herself). Nanaka doesn’t have any descendants, only by herself. Nanaka existed on that time along with Ichibe Hyousube. She is a fourth Noble Family and the inventor of Kidō. She was the one who cover-up the pit of “chaos” of original world, that become known as “Hell”. She did this before 3 realms were split, because she doesn’t want anybody to fall that pit and get stuck there forever. However, she also ruled the pit of chaos into hell for those who committed the heinous crimes and deceased captains sending down to hell to become a guardian of hell. She promised to Soul King to unseal him after 3 worlds will fall apart in far future to create the new world as “hell” which is “heaven” or “paradise” to make even more better place than the three worlds.

She ruled the grade level of Reishi called “Reii” (霊威). Those who have grade 3 or higher of Reishi density can’t stay forever in soul society after they died because their Reishi and Reiatsu are too strong. The grade scale of Reii is between 1 to 20; 20 is the least density of Reishi which is ordinary shinigami officers, grade 4 ~ 5 are vice captains, and grade 3 or above are the captains.

She created 8 stages of Buddhist “hell” with other ancestor Four Noble families as a captain of hell known as “minus captain” and created the guardian of hell. The location of headquarter of hell is at the lowermost of eighth level on the trench area. Nanaka made this realm for evil souls because she really hates criminals who committed serious crime when the sinners were alive as a human and she secretly oppose the idea of the system by other four noble ancestors, she call that itself as an “Original Sin”. After the creation of hell she also formed Royal Guards. The five noble ancestors were the first generation of Royal Guards. Nanaka was the leader of Squad Zero. Since time has passed, Nanaka retired as a Royal Guard leader and went to explore the new 3 worlds and began to live the Soul Society. Other four noble ancestor were hidden in hell realm to keep an eyes for all the sinners by Nanaka’s order.

2000 years ago, Genryūsai was still the Instructor of Shin’ō Academy. Nanaka was the Instructor of Kidō spell for students to train hard the hadō and bakudō spells. 1000 years ago, she retired as being a Kidō instructor, Genryūsai requested Nanaka for the recommendations for joining Gotei 13. She was promoted and become the first generation of 7th division. The original vice captain of 7th division was the Elder Wolfman the great-grandfather of Sajin Komamura, Wolfman was vanished from the Soul Society to “Beast” realm when he committed the sin and became the curse of beast body and the absence of reincarnation.

During the first Quincy War in 1000 years ago, She fought without using her Zanpakuto and only used Kidōs and Hakuda. She was the most strongest original gotei 13 during that time, she can easily use highest level of hadō and bakudō without incantation. Also she used her ancient secret hadō technique such as “Ura Hadō: San no Dō — Teppūsatsu” (Hidden Way of Destruction: Third Path — “Iron Wind Murder”) when Ichibe used fighting against Yhwach in Royal Palace. She also has Quincy power but it remains unknown, she kept her secret. Nanaka was powerful enough to defeat her, even some other captains. Because she was an original Royal Guard and also an inventor of Kidō. Her speed of Shunpo is incredibly fast like Yoruichi. She also has a very high spiritual pressure (almost same level as Kenpachi Zaraki and Genryūsai Yamamoto’s spiritual pressure). She didn't use her zanpakutō that much and kept it secret because her zanpakutō is too powerful and mysterious. So during the battle, she only used Kidō. Some captains have seen her shikai, but none of the Captains ever seen her bankai, except Genryūsai Yamamoto. Yamamoto stated that her bankai was amazed that he never imagined and Ōetsu Nimaiya, the creator of zanpakutō said that she created her own zanpakutō before Nimaiya invented zanpakuto and Asauchi. Her “Shinuchi” bankai is well keep hidden secret.

In 450 years ago she retired as being a 7th division of captain she started creating a new life other than “hell” she ruled. It is a hyper-dimension of transcendental world using her bankai. This realm is the seventh dimension of universe (Garganta) that is not in the inside of garganta that contains: Soul Society, Human World, Hueco Mundo, Royal Palace, Hell realm, Beast realm, and Valley of Screams. This realm is the outside of Garganta. It is impossible to enter that realm even using Ōken (Soul King’s Key). It only requires herself using her bankai to enter. This kind of realm is called “Shirogane’s dimension”. It is the higher dimension of Garganta. This realm has no conflicts, no chaos, abscence of life and death, no pains, no struggles, and no tragedies, just pure world. This world is a pure world and the world of “Bodhisattva”. She was vanished from Soul Society. About Sōsuke Aizen, the reason why his goal was to create Ōken to enter Soul Palace and to kill Soul King is that, he wanted to make the Soul Society and other realms to make better place. His idealism was inspired by Nanaka’s idea. 200 years ago, when Aizen was just a seated officer he learned about Nanaka’s secret agenda that no one knows. Aizen was so interested, but he can’t do how she did for creating a new dimension, however he can coup the “thing” or “it” (Soul King) using Ōken to enter Royal Palace and kill him. First of all, Aizen created Hōgyoku to become extremely strong reiatsu and to become immortal. Unfortunately, Aizen failed the plan, defeated by Dangai Ichigo, sealed by Urahara, and sent to Muken. Aizen said himself while in Muken, “Nanaka Shirogane, the Great Noble family, the ruler of hell, and the creator of Kidō..... You are the godmother and the enlightenment of this whole universe. I only can do is just kill and coup the “thing”, to make a better society, I’m tired of this corrupted systems by other four Noble ancestors. I admire you, ‘the Creator of Transcendence’”.

Image:

Nanaka Shirogane (top left)
Her Zanpakutō Spirit (top right)
Her Bankai Appearance (bottom)
 Name: Nanaka Shirogane Kanji: 白銀 七花 (Shirogane Nanaka) Alias: “The Transcendental Bodhi