Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9901-9950 of 10019

il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
big smile
I just got home from my boyfriends house, watched a little tvd, which I cannot do with him lol, nobody understands my obsession ...
I'm working on my degree paper, and I'm in search of a full time job, there's this interview next month , I really hope it will all go well :D
It's freezing here , the roads are all snowed in , and I as I live in the middle of the woods lol, it's been a challenge to get out there days, can't take the cold anymore ...
hear the Carnival was these days, did you went, and this year as the last ones, you are staying free and clear :D

thanks ...I love Blair and It just occurred to me that I don't have a decent Blair icon is my whole gallery so .... Ta-Da <3
il y a plus d’un an cintia_cs said…
lol.. I'd have killed the stupid cockroach if I could, but when I tried it ran away from me.. now it's hiding somewhere where I can't find it :/
Things are ok, I suppose.. I only have to go back to work on thursday cause of carnaval, so that's good.. haha :) Today I went to the movies and watched a haunted house and hansel and gretel.. and last week I watched gangster squad and the silverlinings playbook. Yeah, I've been going a lot to the movies.. haha. Have you watched any of these movies??

I watched the latest TVD yesterday. Glad Tyler and Caroline were back, but there wasn't enough of them in the episode.. and there's been too much of Bonnie lately.. me doesn't like that.. haha :P
laurik2007 commented…
deffo less Bonnie MDR :)) il y a plus d’un an
hmmm I have Gangster Squad but haven't got around to watch it ...I hear it's fantastic :D
the only one I've watched from your list is Sinver ..... I loved it ... Bradley is a stud and Jennifer has talent :D also they won a bunch of awards for the movie :D

about tvd. the whole island stuff was boring ...blah Shane story blah crap :)) loved Rebekah tough :D
me tooo! Forwood ftw! they were so great and I hate how people are all swooning after Klaus saving her, like hello, he was the one who bit her !! I love Joseph's acting in that scene, all teary eyes after Caroline and they have chemistry but still I don't ship then, can't when there's Tyler, the one who really saved Car, by playing on Klaus's feeling for her :D
Spoilers ..................................heard Damon was gonna die :/
I'm working on my degree paper, and I'm in search of a full time job, there's this interview next month , I really hope it will all go well :D

Oh.. what's the job? I hope things go well.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

can't take the cold anymore

And I can't take the heat.. hahaha.. and all the insects that come with it..lol.

hear the Carnival was these days, did you went,

No.. I hate carnaval, I just like the part where I don't have to work.. lol. Plus, the parade and other celebrations in my town are a joke..
hmmm I have Gangster Squad but haven't got around to watch it ...I hear it's fantastic :D

I loved it!! Do you like The Untouchables? It's basically the same thing, but with a little romance and more about their personal lives..

the only one I've watched from your list is Sinver ..... I loved it ... Bradley is a stud and Jennifer has talent :D also they won a bunch of awards for the movie :D

I made the mistake of reading the book first so I was kinda pissed because they completely changed the story.. there are barely any scenes in the movie that are actually in the book. But I did like the movie, I'd probably have liked it more if I didn't such high expectations about it. But I do love Bradley and Jennifer and I think they look great together.. so much chemistry right there :)
big smile
Oh.. what's the job? I hope things go well.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :)

aww thanks ...so there's this company who helps students, from high school to the university with classes and specialized courses of any type... and they are opening a branch in my City , well it's still 22 km away but that's nothing ... so they are looking for people with english and informatics training to help out , and also as I finish my university in social services I think I make for a good candidate :D

And I can't take the heat.. hahaha.. and all the insects that come with it..lol.

the ugly part of Summer, the insects lol, I certainly don't miss that :))
Oh.. and yeah, Klaus was the one who bit Caroline in the first place.. lol. I loved their ending scene. It was obvious that he couldn't let her die, but it was still a cute scene. And I'm still torn between Klaroline and Forwood..
I'm loving Rebekah too.. and I hate that they got to kill Kol. :/
I loved it!! Do you like The Untouchables?
nope :) but I am gonna watch it now :D adore Emma stone and Ryan btw :D

speaking of books, I've started reading 'Delirium!' have you read it ?
ps:I wrote down the books you mentioned, gonna read them when I have time :D
pps: have you heard, Leighton is Dating Adam Brody :D
hmmm
oh wow !!! stay healthy :D

link
well it's still 22 km away but that's nothing

Wow! I live less than 2 km away from work.. but then again I live downtown.. haha.

nope :) but I am gonna watch it now :D adore Emma stone and Ryan btw :D

Oh.. then you might not like it very much.. lol. I love the untouchables, so it was pretty obvious that I was gonna love gangster squad as well ;)
I love Emma! And Ryan.. well, he's hot! What more can you ask for?! lol

speaking of books, I've started reading 'Delirium!' have you read it ?

No.. I think I've heard of it, but I can't really remember.. *goes to goodreads*

pps: have you heard, Leighton is Dating Adam Brody :D

What?! When did that happen? haha.. how cute :)
Is this it? link Just to be sure.. haha.. might be another book with the same name. ;) It sounds interesting.. how do you like it so far?

Oh.. forgot to say you have to watch Hansel and Gretel.. it was great!! Full of action. :)
smile
Wow! I live less than 2 km away from work.. but then again I live downtown.. haha.

yeah but you had to move to be near work :D this is right around the corner, but maybe I should move in the city tooo :D let's not get ahead of ourselves :D

What?! When did that happen? haha.. how cute :)

ikr? the cutest :D just recently I guess ... I hope it's for the long haul
oh wow !!! stay healthy :D

that stuff scares me.. I rather not think about it :/
yeah but you had to move to be near work :D

That's true! But now I'm living less than 100km away from my town and I come home almost every week, so it isn't all that bad :) And it's great that I don't have to waste a lot of time on traffic everyday..
yeah that's the book :D well I've only reached pag74 but it's interesting . it can happen in a near future lol, I really think it can ...
Hansel and Gretel action? I haven't heard of the movie yet *goes to google it *
And it's great that I don't have to waste a lot of time on traffic everyday..

yeah it can be a real pain in the ass all the back and fourth, but that's where my bf lives so I already am used to it :D

link

nooo! this link went straight to my heart :/
Hansel and Gretel action? I haven't heard of the movie yet *goes to google it *

Wow.. you're really out of the loop.. lol ;P

nooo! this link went straight to my heart :/

Haha.. why are you reading all these articles about unhealthy food?! From that list I love Mc Donalds, bread and white chocolate.. :/
aaaaaa....it has Jeremy Renner !!!! I'm sold <3

Haha.. why are you reading all these articles about unhealthy food?! From that list I love Mc Donalds, bread and white chocolate.. :/

hmmm, call it curiosity ...I'm also on a diet , so it's good to know what's out there . but I cannot, under no circumstance stay away from Mcdonalds :)))
it has Jeremy Renner !!!! I'm sold <3

Haha.. he's great, right? I didn't know you liked him, though.. I'd have mentioned he was hansel before. ;)
My friend kept making remarks about how hot he is during the movie.. haha.

I'm also on a diet , so it's good to know what's out there

Oh.. diets.. they never work for me. I like food way too much.. lol. Plus my anxiety makes it impossible to stop eating sometimes.. :/ And I can't imagine stopping eating at mc donalds either.
Now I'm starting to get sleepy.. I think I might be able to sleep soon.. haha
My friend kept making remarks about how hot he is during the movie.. haha.

well your friend is absolutely right! funny how he was on a episode on House and I never saw him , only after he because famous that I recognized him lol
I've loved him in The Town, The Avengers. The Hurt Locker ... he's pretty amazing ,soon to became a daddy :D

Now I'm starting to get sleepy.. I think I might be able to sleep soon.. haha

tell me about it ...I', still searching for something but I'll drop it soon, don't you have work tomorrow ?
funny how he was on a episode on House and I never saw him

Really?! Which one?! I can't remember that..
The first time I remember seeing him in something was in SWAT.. but only recently I've noticed him being in bigger roles. ;)

don't you have work tomorrow ?

No, darling. I told you just before that I only have work on thursday cause of carnaval :D
If I had to work tomorrow (or, actually, today) I'd be screwed.. lol
big smile
oh right forgot about S.W.A.T !!! Colin Fahrell :D also Josh Charles :D yummy
he was in season 4, I think when House was hiding from Cuddy in the clinic, (oh the good ol' days) and Cameron wanted hiss ass out of there and he found this former Rock Star patient who was actually ill and didn't give a crap if he lived or not, of course House saved him :D

No, darling. I told you just before that I only have work on thursday cause of carnaval

oh right :/ major sleep deprivation will do that to you :))

yay Fun won the Grammy with We are Young , probably you are sick of that song ,,,I'll always remember it fondly from Glee and from Gossip Girl :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
ah one more thing ...I'm trying to watch 'The oranges' you know , the movie with Leighton, Hugh Laurie and Adam Brody, but I can't find it anywhere online and neither of my usual methods work :/ I missed it when it aired in the cinema, any ideas?
he found this former Rock Star patient who was actually ill and didn't give a crap if he lived or not, of course House saved him :D

Ohhhh.. I remember him now.. haha. There were just so many familiar faces on House that I can't remember everyone :)

And now I have We Are Young playing because you made me wanna listen to it.. haha. I will never be sick of it!! And talking about Glee, have you been watching it??
That movie wasn't even in the theaters here.. lol
Let me see what I can do for you ;)
I will never be sick of it!!

lmao! me neither ...remember there was that cute scene on Glee when they sang it when both groups made peace, the Troubletones and the others, they played it before it became a hit :D awww the memories ....

And talking about Glee, have you been watching it??

yeah I watch it as usual :D except 'Diva' I'm up to date :D
omg Cint, I'm beat ...sorry hun but I'm calling it for the night :/ it's 6 am !!! I'm so gonna sleep it in :)))
so happy we got to talk ... see you soon, tomorrow even :D

xoxo
I think this link should be legit link
Night babe!! Sweet dreams! :)
HELLOOOO!!! :)
Lauraaaa?!? :/
Cint, I had some trouble with my laptop :/ almost have up and reinstaled the Windows, but I managed finally :D still here?
Oh.. that sucks!! :/

So, how was your day?! :) And did you see the link I posted above for The Oranges? I didn't try to download it but it seems legit to me. ;)
trouble avoided, thank God ...*breaths*
yeah I saw the link :D thanks a bunch !!! I will download it tomorrow :D

today I bought a new pan and made pancakes with Nutella for the family , speaking of diet, I regret nothing :))
omg there was this blizzard here, the winds shut down my heating device one time ...so scary, like in a horror movie :/
Yummy!! That sounds delicious :D I haven't eaten Nutella in ages.. haha. I saved some recipe with it a while ago, but I never made it and I don't even remember what it was..
I'm trying to eat less too, but it's so hard.. too many temptations out there.. lol. Just tonight my mom made pizza for dinner and after that I had some chocolate.. haha. No wonder I can't lose weight..

the winds shut down my heating device one time ...so scary, like in a horror movie :/

Awesome!! lol.. Jk :P We don't have those kind of problems around here.. we don't need heating devices. Ever.
Oh.. did you watch Revenge by any chance?? If you didn't, you have to!! Great episode.. the best we had in while :)
cloudy
just reporting some images, they really don't learn do they ...
I just can't get enough of this song after watching a Stelena fanvid :D
do you know it ? The Civil Wars - Falling
what songs got you obsessed lately ?
I saved some recipe with it a while ago, but I never made it and I don't even remember what it was..

lucky for you Nutella is so versatile lol, you can do tons of recipes with it :D *stop talking Laura* or I'll go mad after it again and I already had enough for today :)))

Just tonight my mom made pizza for dinner and after that I had some chocolate.. haha. No wonder I can't lose weight..

you and me both hun, no matter that I try to eat so little at lunch and breakfast , at dinner my mother is home and she cooks , I just can't say no, I'm not programed to refuse her :)))

Oh.. did you watch Revenge by any chance??

nope, tomorrow I'll download it :D uuuu sounds interesting, it was the wedding episode right? can't wait ....from the shows still airing I'm excited for The Good Wife(did you see it? Alicia was offered senior partner !!! and I spy trouble ahead :D ), TVD(which btw was renewed for a 5th season today), Once Upon a Time can be interesting, Revenge and a new obsession : The Following <3 I recommend it Cint, it's awesome, only 4 episodes in , Kevin Bacon, thriller , from Kevin Williamson :D
I quit Arrow btw , it got so boring :/
just reporting some images, they really don't learn do they ...

lol.. wrong category or wrong spot??

I just can't get enough of this song after watching a Stelena fanvid :D
do you know it ? The Civil Wars - Falling

Why on earth were you watching a stelena video?! lol
I never heard this song *starts playing the video* It's good.. I like it :)

what songs got you obsessed lately

Right now, Video Games, a few Florence + The Machine ones and a brazilian song you probably don't know since it's not sung by Michel Teló.. lol. I've been listening to a lot of Coldplay lately too. :)
it was the wedding episode right?

Yes! And there was this cute flashback scene with little Amanda and Jack. :) There was also some Emily/Aiden goodness and a few shocking things happened, but you'll see about that.. hehe.
I'm excited about Revenge, TGW and TVD too and also BBT. I've been up to date with all of them :)
I saw both TVD and SPN are already renewed.. I think they'll do to SPN what they did to OTH and Smallville.. make it go on until noone can stand it anymore.. :/ I find that depressing. The show used to be sooo good and now most episodes are just not as exciting anymore. :(

and a new obsession : The Following <3 I recommend it Cint, it's awesome, only 4 episodes in , Kevin Bacon, thriller , from Kevin Williamson :D

No! No, no, no, noooo!! lol I can't!! I'm already trying to resist watching Cult because I just don't have time for more shows right now.
Oh and The Arrow sounds like a Batman copycat..
lol.. wrong category or wrong spot??

same people, wrong category , tvd spot, and i already messaged them and asked nicely :/

Why on earth were you watching a stelena video?! lol [i]

*starts hiding* well, I have this vidder in my subscriptions and makes epic fanvids, she's both Delena and Stelena I guess and I just had to see it and loved the video, specially the song, I told you that the Stelena break up kinda left me bitter :D

[i]Right now, Video Games, a few Florence + The Machine ones and a brazilian song you probably don't know since it's not sung by Michel Teló.. lol. I've been listening to a lot of Coldplay lately too

Video Games - check , more like Lana del Ray's entire album !!! pure <3
Florence + The Machine - check !!! btw do you know this F+M song ^^^ , don't laugh, I get my songs mostly from fanvids :D
and of course Coldplay . check ---
omg we have the same taste :D

do you want more songs ?
laugh
Michel Telo kmao :)) yeah that's kinda old news now, only the clubs are still playing it :))
big smile
I think they'll do to SPN what they did to OTH and Smallville.. make it go on until noone can stand it anymore.. :/ I find that depressing. The show used to be sooo good and now most episodes are just not as exciting anymore

yeah it's sad, I'm still at the 7th season, got so bored tbh, even quite the spn spot :/

No! No, no, no, noooo!! lol I can't!! I'm already trying to resist watching Cult because I just don't have time for more shows right now.

if it's good I don't think you will resist for long because I intend of Watching it :D as always and I'll let you know how good it is *evil laugh*

but seriously if you have time Check it out , it's one of the best new shows out there :D and its' on Fox so that is saying something :D

btw do you know this F+M song

Yes! It's one of the songs I've been listening to a lot.. Btw, I'm listening to What The Water Gave Me right now :)

don't laugh, I get my songs mostly from fanvids :D

Haha.. a lot of songs I love I got to know from fanvids too.. but I haven't been watching a lot of those lately, so I've been getting my songs mostly from shows/movies. :)

omg we have the same taste :D

That's not surprising! You do have impecable taste. Usually.. lol ;)

do you want more songs ?

Sure. Why not?! :)

Michel Telo kmao :)) yeah that's kinda old news now, only the clubs are still playing it :))

Haha.. does that mean that you got into your senses and stopped listening to shit.. lol :P
This is the song I was referring to, btw.. even though you won't understand the lyrics.. haha
I'm still at the 7th season, got so bored tbh

Well, you're doing better than my brother.. he's still on season 5.. lol.

as always and I'll let you know how good it is *evil laugh*

Hahaha.. you're evil!! I remember how you made me watch Ringer and then they canceled it just when it was getting good :/
Btw, I'm listening to What The Water Gave Me right now :)

don't know this one :D *goes to yt*

Haha.. a lot of songs I love I got to know from fanvids too

awesome as always, it just that I have these few subscribers who make amazing vids, and use all the new songs, mostly non commercial songs which I love so much more than the other type, and of course tv shows and movie soundtracks are a must :D

does that mean that you got into your senses and stopped listening to shit.. lol

yep, I'm cured, but most italians aren't :)))

hmm, the song is interesting :D
even though I didn't understand it :))

Jason Walker . I hope you found it now

Caleb Kane - Once
laugh
Pode ser Laura, vamos agora falar em portugues

hmm you are the expert :) what does this mean?

we are gonna talk from now in portughese?