Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9301-9350 of 10019

il y a plus d’un an cintia_cs said…
LOL!! Trust me you don't need to know how to cook to make it ;)
But I just found a link Ignore the children, you just need to see how easy it is, although I always use the microwave oven to make it, cause it's more practical ;)
il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
kiss
Cint, it's midnight and I'm so tired ...gonna sleep it off :)) hope to see you tomorrow :*
night hun ....go watch some house :))
kiss
saved the video...I'll let you know If I haven't blown up the whole apartment lol ....*gone*

night babe:*
favorite episode?

Hmmm.. I don't know. I think the ones I liked the most were the one where House tells the three stories to the students, the one with the little girl who has cancer and the one with the AIDS pacient. But most episodes were really good. :D

you are spoilers free right?

Pretty much.. hehe.
I was on the Chameron spot yesterday..haha. But I didn't figure out much, just saw pics of their wedding and was reading about the episode she left. :( Although, I didn't really understand what happened, so I'll wait and see :)
Night!! I will! :)
smile
anyone :D
big smile
Nope!! ;P
We're over 92000 votes ahead :D
big smile
We're over 92000 votes ahead :D

you probably are responsable for half of them :)))

told you, the DE fandom has pretty much given up! this is CB's year!!!
LOL!! I haven't really voted much this week. I always have the poll opened, but I vote like once every few hours.. I was voting a lot in the beginning, though. So I might be responsible for like 1000 votes.. that's more than a lot of couples got.. haha
Oh.. remember that I sent a msg to that girl who was FOTM but didn't get interviewed? She hasn't replied, so I guess that's a no.. haha. There was one more winner, though. So we could make her interview :)
big smile
and not they made it so hard with that confirmation code ...*goes to vote* :D GG in 2 days!!!
There was one more winner, though. So we could make her interview :)

Yeah sure :D and I'll start by doing the picks / start right after this hiatus...
big smile
btw tonight are the golden globes :D ahs has 2 nominations :D *fingers crossed*
Oh.. the new confirmation code is too complicated. It takes too much time to vote and sometimes I just have to refresh cause I can't even understand all the letters.

I didn't know it was today.. lol. I only know about those awards after everyone is already talking about the winners.. haha :P
crying
oooooo ahs scoop: 2 or 3 characters will come back but as different characters
last edited il y a plus d’un an
You mean 2 or 3 actors? haha.. Well, they already said it's not gonna be Dylan or Connie, so there aren't that many options.. Unless it's someone who played a minor character.
last edited il y a plus d’un an
I'm gonna count the wins!! :D
Oh.. that was fast.. haha. More 9 for me, 4 for you.
Noone wants to talk to us! ;P
laugh
please let it be Evan and Taissa...how awesome/weird will it be for them to play love interest again but with different characters and sl♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

You mean 2 or 3 actors? haha.

yes yes :))
laugh
rofl! we are all alone in a vast vast CB fanbase :))
Oh.. so now you want to see them back with different characters? If I remember correctly, you weren't so excited about the idea a while ago ;)
I really think there's a big chance that they'll be back. I mean, they're not exactly a-list, so I think they would want to come back, it's all up to God, aka Ryan Murphy :)
Haha.. yeah, maybe someone we'll see how cool we are and come keep us company :P Till then we have to make this thread move :D
kiss
dinner time...brb :*
laugh
But it's only 4:30.. hahah ;)

Ok, go get fat! :P
Wow! I see Klaus/Caroline icons everywhere..
Oh.. so now you want to see them back with different characters? If I remember correctly, you weren't so excited about the idea a while ago ;)

:)) and I told you to ask me after a few month because I might change my mind :)) I've just been missing them so freaking much!!!

I really think there's a big chance that they'll be back. I mean, they're not exactly a-list, so I think they would want to come back, it's all up to God, aka Ryan Murphy :)

please Ryan once in a lifetime do the right thing! plus they received so many praises for the acting ...they are so talented ...
laugh
Ok, go get fat! :P

no freaking way :)) I'm still on diet lol
smile
Yes^^ they is a lot of hype around them...even I'm considering joining their spot :)) but I'll wait a few episodes do to my Forwood love lol
please Ryan once in a lifetime do the right thing!

We can always pray for a miracle.. lol.

no freaking way :)) I'm still on diet lol

LOL!! So far, I've been succesfull on my 'diet'. Although, I haven't really cut anything off, because I know that wouldn't last. I'm just trying to be healthier and not eat too many calories. Like today I had a teeny tiny petit gateau, but I also went to the market specially to buy more fruits :D
I will definitely not join their spot, but I think I might like them. Only time will tell :)
It's just weird how all of a sudden everyone is their #1 shipper. I get a new couple is always exciting, but people seem to act like sheep. :/
big smile
We can always pray for a miracle.. lol.

And a big one from the looks of it :))

LOL!! So far, I've been succesfull on my 'diet'

did you keep your New Year's Resolution : eating fruits on a daily basis? :)) I did mine...every day 10 min on the treadmill , but I still eat sometimes bad stuff or junk food , only I don't exagerate anymore :))
I get a new couple is always exciting, but people seem to act like sheep. :/

rofl! you gave me a good laugh :)) but it's true....after only 1 episode geez !!!
Me ? It took 13 episodes to like DE and join their spot and a whole season to love CB /summer kind of wonderful , only then I realized my immense love for them and also that they are a huge deal in GG ...which made me love them even more....
so take your sweet time... still bummed about Forwood though :(
laugh
Cint! omg totally forgot to tell you :)) I had a dream about you last night :))) this CB stuff is really messing with my head :))
did you keep your New Year's Resolution : eating fruits on a daily basis? :)

Not at the beginning, I forgot to like 3 or 4 times, but now yeah. I still have to get used to it, though. Then it will be easier to eat an apple instead of a cookie..lol. I looove sweets!! :)

still bummed about Forwood though :(

Me too!! But hopefully they'll get back together once the Klaus thing is over. I mean, they're obviously not gonna be endgame, if they're actually gonna get together, that is. Who knows? They might just hook up or something. He's supposed to be the villain after all and this is not Buffy we're talking about.. haha.
But I'm still interested in how they're gonna get Caroline to like Klaus.
LOL!! How was the dream?? That is so weird.. :D
Then it will be easier to eat an apple instead of a cookie..lol. I looove sweets!! :)

way better ...I ate an apple just now :))

[i]But I'm still interested in how they're gonna get Caroline to like Klaus. [i/]
I have no idea! but you saw the dance pics...they are gonna dance together and She is wearing Klaus' bracelet ! JP said Tyler must admit this is a problem ...and I think now her realized it ! and then seek help or do something to reverse this...until then there is no Forwood *cries*

Dream: basically you came to my house here with another friend and we started watching GG on the PC and there was a Dair scene and I laughed !!! and you turned towards me all surprised and angry :)) and then a big storm set in and i told you that you can't go back to Brasil just yet :)) that's about it lol

but you saw the dance pics...they are gonna dance together and She is wearing Klaus' bracelet !

Yep, saw the pics, but I hadn't noticed she was wearing the bracelet. How cute! :) The ball is 2 episodes away, right? I can't wait to see it!! All the pics look great! :D

LOL!! Crazy dream! And totally random!:D
laugh
I can't wait to see it!! All the pics look great! :D

I have a feeling Kat is gonna make an appearance ! and stir things up... and are you excited about Georgina?
mischievous
listening to the radio and Ai se eu te pego is airing :)))) it's number 1 in top 40
I have a feeling Kat is gonna make an appearance !

Hopefully. Miss her already :D

and are you excited about Georgina?

Are you talking about GG now? Cause if you are, I didn't even know she was gonna come back.

it's number 1 in top 40

You people have terrible taste :P
My parents, for some reason I can't remember, were talking about his success abroad.. apparently, football players are responsible for this song spreading like a virus.. lol.
mischievous
Are you talking about GG now? Cause if you are, I didn't even know she was gonna come back.

hell yeah! she's in a promo pic from the wedding episode and a promo pic with Chuck non the less :D and apparently all hell's gonna break loose cuz of her :))

apparently, football players are responsible for this song spreading like a virus.. lol.

and I know who :)) it's players from my favorite team !!!! AC Milan :D Robinho, Pato e Boateng
she's in a promo pic from the wedding episode and a promo pic with Chuck non the less :D

I've seen some promo pics, but apparently I missed that one.. haha. Sounds interesting! She's a great character!! :)

Robinho, Pato e Boateng

Never heard of the last one.. haha. But then again, I'm not really into football. ;)
heart
Ahhh.. I gotta go! My apartment is a mess and I've procrastinated for long enough. And I still wanna watch a certain show later.. haha ;P
Bye!! :**
kiss
ok babe! enjoy House
big smile
anyone?
big smile
Cint, still here :D
kiss
Jules :D
il y a plus d’un an Teamdamon33 said…
kiss
Heeey Lau!! What's up?
Cint these are for you :) so this is the main road ! all snowed in :((( view form my window :D
 Cint these are for toi :) so this is the main road ! all snowed in :((( view form my window :D