Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 9251-9300 of 10019

il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
It was something really bad!! :(
seriously i can't sleep anymore :(((

Oh btw another reason to watch The Good Wife :D
 [i]It was something really bad!! :( [/i] seriously i can't sleep anymore :((( Oh btw another reason
il y a plus d’un an cintia_cs said…
seriously i can't sleep anymore :(((

Sorry :(
I needed to share my despair. I'm already having to fight the urge to tell you what happened :/

Oh btw another reason to watch The Good Wife :D

LOL! Yeah, I already knew he was in it. It seems like a very good reason to me.. hehe.
I'm already having to fight the urge to tell you what happened :/

fight it fight it !!! at least I see the DE scenes in the morning :((( why oh why--stupid internet !!!

LOL! Yeah, I already knew he was in it. It seems like a very good reason to me.. hehe.
new photo shoot ! wanted to share :D
I will at least tell you it's nothing to do with DE.. :)
I'm now eating a lot of ice cream with chocolate to see if I get calmer.. lol. It always works.. ;P

He looks good!! :D
last edited il y a plus d’un an
laugh
Back in August, Emma Roberts confirmed to Just Jared that she was giving up Hollywood for college. Sarah Lawrence College, to be exact – Sarah Lawrence is totally elite and private and a lot of really cool ladies have graduated from SLC. So I was happy for Emma! I generally think she’s a smug little brat, but I appreciated that she was at least attempting to get some experiences that didn’t involve red carpets, shopping and talking about her Aunt Julia. However, I also ended my post with “Anyway, what are the odds Emma is just doing this to look brainy and intellectual and then she’ll be out of there as soon as she’s offered some parts?” Yep. I was right. Emma is “deferring” SLC after one whole semester.

Well, she put in a good effort? No, I can’t even say that. One semester isn’t a “good effort.” She was there, at most, from mid-August to mid-December. I bet she’s been on film sets longer than that. Here’s an honest question I have about Young Hollywood: do any of them understand the value of taking time out from the Hollywood Race to actually go have some “normal” experiences for several years? I get that they’re told (by their agents, by casting directors, by the voices inside their heads) that if they leave for a year, no one will remember them. But here’s another voice – it’s not like any of these young actors are turning in award-worthy work, you know? It’s not like they’re “deferring” college to do important films. Maybe the Fanning sisters. MAYBE. Other than that, it’s just a bunch of, like, Disney kids who don’t want to leave the party.

omg that one cracked me up!!! btw I love her :D
laugh
I'm now eating a lot of ice cream with chocolate to see if I get calmer.. lol. It always works.. ;P

I'm drinking Pepsi /See what you made me do?? I'm cheating my diet!! Damn you TVD !!!!
laugh
from the good wife :)) it has these amazing funny scenes, kinda like House, but with Lawyers :D
 from the good wife :)) it has these amazing funny scenes, kinda like House, but with Lawyers :D
LMAO at that! Oh.. I didn't know they were lawyers, that's more into my area of expertise.. haha

I'm drinking Pepsi /See what you made me do?? I'm cheating my diet!!

Pepsi? You're cheating with Pepsi?? You could at least be drinking Coca.. lol. Pepsi sucks!!

omg that one cracked me up!!! btw I love her :D

LOL!! Irony, like that. But I sorta like Emma :) And I had no idea she was Julia's niece.. lol. That's new to me.. haha.

Ok, now I'm gonna try to sleep.. I'll probably be rolling in bed a couple hours before I do, but I only have 4 more nights to get to my normal sleeping pattern. :/
Night!! <33
kiss
oky, night babe :*
mischievous
anyone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
lalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Lauraaa?? Are you around??
Hello..?!
kiss
Hey !!! Cint:*
Laura!! What a surprise!! LOL
So, what's new with you??
big smile
exhausted :D I had my 1st exam today! let's say it went ok, could have been better though :)) I hate philosophy !!!
kinda obsessed with CB this week, kinda why i didn't study harder lol :))that's all

How is House treating you ? *evil laugh*
LOL!! Tbh, I'm not very excited about CB right now.. I mean, with the new stuff coming up. Btw, how's your internet? Are you gonna be able to watch GG next week?

Oh.. I was able to control myself and haven't watched any episodes today, YET! :P
So far, it's great! All the characters are awesome and funny in their way :) Love House's sarcasm, I probably shouldn't be able to relate to him as much as I do.. lol
When is Chameron gonna happen? I'm curious and I need to know otherwise I'll just keep watching too fast until I have my answer..
smile
Tbh, I'm not very excited about CB right now.. I mean, with the new stuff coming up
*sad face* I must have watched the canadian promo like 50 times! that night I dreamed about them and every day I look for new photos/videos !!! did you read/ see the Ed interviews ! pure awesomness

Btw, how's your internet? Are you gonna be able to watch GG next week?

It came around the day tvd aired :)) like a sigh from heaven! you betcha I'm gonna watch it :)

When is Chameron gonna happen? I
*dies inside* what...i mean whhhhat?? are you a Hameron ??? *cries forever *...please please say it ain't so ....what about Huddy :((((
big smile
that's it! we are gonna win this...I was afraid the DE kiss will cause trouble but it looks like the DE fandom has given up ....so we got this in the bag!!!!
 that's it! we are gonna win this...I was afraid the DE Kiss will cause trouble but it looks like the
Oh yeah, you need to tell me all about your vivid dream. How was it? I want details.. lol.

It came around the day tvd aired

Great!! So, what did you think of this week's episode? :D

*dies inside* what...i mean whhhhat?? are you a Hameron ??? *cries forever *...please please say it ain't so ....what about Huddy :((((

Hahahah.. I love how passionate you are about your ships :)
But I asked about CHameron, not Hameron.. lol. Chase and Cameron! Their hookup was hot!! I wanna know what happens now! :D
House and Cuddy are very funny and entertaining, for now I'm enjoying their relationship the way that it is :)
that's it! we are gonna win this...I was afraid the DE kiss will cause trouble but it looks like the DE fandom has given up ....so we got this in the bag!!!!

I hope that's true!! :D
But I wanna wait until next week to be sure before I start celebrating.
big smile
Great!! So, what did you think of this week's episode? :D
it was intense! Tyler is a douch! poor Caroline. liked the Bridge scene between SE ... and loved Damon as always...plus shower scene , can we ask for more! oh and my heart skipped a beat at the Klaus/Caroline scene...I have mixed feelings about it ...your thoughts?

Hahahah.. I love how passionate you are about your ships :)
But I asked about CHameron, not Hameron.. lol. Chase and Cameron! Their hookup was hot!! I wanna know what happens now! :D

omg Cint you nearly gave me a heart attack ! I love Chameron btw ....yeah Cameron on drugs, I don't even blame Chase ...and the next day House with the rat! boy that was an heck of a episode...also liked House/Stacy! well C/C are gonna get really hot and heavy....and it's gonna get better...btw season 4 is my favorite !!! so get ready for it!
fwy Adore Huddy ....*breaths breathes*

But I wanna wait until next week to be sure before I start celebrating.

major party in the CB family spot...starting to like that spot already :D
big smile
so the dream !!!!

Blair was having a fancy dinner party with Loise and others...Chuck followed B there. the paparazzi were all over so B made it seem that C stalked her ..in order to talk to her:
C: tell me this isn't over! after all we've been through...
B: I thought I was clear, anyways Louise is such a gentleman that we are gonna still see each other at family dinners and gatherings...
C: but will it be the same?Chuck and Blair/Blair and Chuck? will you still be there to catch me when I fall?...*Blair started tearing up*...
B: Chuck i told you ! I don't love you anymore !
C: Well then I hate you! you are now everything I hated about myself! *he storms out but not before giving B's minion chocking tips*

all I could think about in the Dream was that B ran to Chuck at the wedding will he still be there waiting for her?

swear it was so real! and I felt great and kinda worried after..I tend to dream about Couples I'm obsessed about Eg: Huddy, DE, CB :))
Tyler is a douch!

Nooo! It wasn't his fault! :( I feel sad about Forwood breaking up.. It seems like it's Klaus' turn now. Could be interesting (and HOT! ;P), but I'll have to wait and see. I'm kinda anxious about it.. haha.
I suppose that was the most 'OMFG!' part of the episode, the rest was good overall, but nothing extraordinary ;)

omg Cint you nearly gave me a heart attack

LOL! You need to start reading things more carefully.. that way you'll avoid unnecessary health problems.. lol :P

well C/C are gonna get really hot and heavy....and it's gonna get better...btw season 4 is my favorite !!! so get ready for it!

Damn it. One and a half season before I get there.. Gotta watch fast.. haha :)
Btw, who's your favorite character?? I already know your fave couple.. haha.

starting to like that spot already :D

I like it! I'm just not feeling like part of the family yet.
Nooo! It wasn't his fault! :( I feel sad about Forwood breaking up.

i know but still after he could have done something ....I guess now Klaus/Caroline is the new flavor of the month :D

I suppose that was the most 'OMFG!' part of the episode, the rest was good overall, but nothing extraordinary ;)

the last scene had me asking questions! what's the deal with Paul's wife , lol and i call her that or rather Melissa from Pretty Little Liars lol :))) it will be funny seeing the both of them on the screen :D

LOL! You need to start reading things more carefully.. that way you'll avoid unnecessary health problems.. lol :P

don't worry I wrote Clumsy in my CB family description forum lol :)))

Btw, who's your favorite character?? I already know your fave couple.. haha.

the trio, it goes like this:
Cuddy
House
Wilson :D

have you joined the spot? and yours?

I like it! I'm just not feeling like part of the family yet.
me neither nit yet but I'm getting there :D maybe cuz you haven't had so much time these days to be here :)
after he could have done something

He did the only thing he could to help her. He went to Klaus.

the last scene had me asking questions!

Oh yeah, I had forgotten all about it.. lol. I'm curious to know her secrets. :)

have you joined the spot? and yours?

Not really. Maybe in the future ;P
It's too hard to decide! I need to watch some more.. haha. But I like your list :)
Btw, Wilson reminds me of Dead Poets Society.. just saying ;)

maybe cuz you haven't had so much time these days to be here :)

Yeah, that too.. haha. But even if I was around more, it's still hard to know people better without really talking to them.. I assume the girls there already knew each other, because they talk like they're besties.. haha.
And only now I noticed you posted about your dream.. lol *starts reading*
LOL! You even remember the dialogue. I vaguely remember dreaming about tv characters, but I'm usually involved in what's happening.. lol. I forget the dreams fast, though.. haha
smile
I assume the girls there already knew each other, because they talk like they're besties.. haha.

Word! it'a true , like we talk all the time :D

Btw, Wilson reminds me of Dead Poets Society.. just saying ;)

you know my feelings about that movie lol :)) have you seen The Age of Innocence? watched it right after the GG school play aired in season 2 :)) i was left breathless ! it was amazing and I rarely watch classic movies lol :))
laugh
LOL! You even remember the dialogue. I vaguely remember dreaming about tv

lol happens to me all the time but i made myself not forget this one ! to important :D
kiss
Cint gonna take a shower....back soon
kiss
Cint gonna take a shower....back soon
you know my feelings about that movie lol :))

Hahah.. that's why I mentioned it. ;) Remember you are supposed to rewatch it and see if you like it better now.. :) How long has it been since you watched it?

have you seen The Age of Innocence?

Nope. I'll put it on my list if you liked it :) Although, I haven't been watching many movies lately.. I'm focusing on my big tv shows list..lol
Ok, I'll be here! :)
big smile
have you seen The Age of Innocence?

I was mentioning it because there's a little Wilson it it :D
That was a long shower.. lol. You're wasting natural resources.. :P

While you were gone, I was eating pizza.. yummy!! :D
big smile
While you were gone, I was eating pizza.. yummy!! :D
yummy indeed :D I'm eating pudding and doing some picks :))
I ran out of ideas for the Violate spot :( the new cast will be revealed this February :)
Pudding is yummy too! And I'm getting hungry again just thinking about it.. :/ I'm trying to lose the weight I gain since I moved here, but it's not easy.. eating is like the best thing to do around here.. lol.

I ran out of ideas for the violate spot after one pick.. hahah. Ok.. maybe I haven't really given much thought about it. ;P
You're making picks for what spot??
I'm not really very interested in the new cast, btw..
smile
eating is like the best thing to do around here.. lol.
sometimes here to :)) you just can't say no to italian food :D

I ran out of ideas for the violate spot after one pick.. hahah.[/(i]
rofl! don't give up ...

[i]You're making picks for what spot??

hmm , the good wife of course and Fringe , saw the new episodes and couldn't resist :))

I'm not really very interested in the new cast, btw..

I'm just interested in the new cast to see if the old cast is till around if that makes any sense :))

thought: I'm scared the CB spot is gonna be even more neglected bwecause all the fans moved to the CB family one :( it was pretty bad but I fear it's gonna get worse! I'm only human lol
you just can't say no to italian food :D

OMG! Totally agree! It's my fave.. that and barbecue, with real meat, ofc. Not those sausage and hamburger barbecues you see in American movies.. lol.

thought: I'm scared the CB spot is gonna be even more neglected bwecause all the fans moved to the CB family one :(

Hmmm.. there would be no reason for it, since the spots have totally different purposes, but I can totally see that happening, unfortunately. I suppose you're gonna have to come up with new picks for this spot.. haha ;P
big smile
OMG! Totally agree!

Pizza, Pasta...almost every morning before the uni I have a croissant with nutella and a cappuccino ...it lasts all day long ...thank god I had one this morning or else I would be drooling right about now :))

what's famous there? have I eaten anything brazilian here?
btw my guilty pleasure ---> McDonalds !

I suppose you're gonna have to come up with new picks for this spot.. haha ;P

plural hun ! we we we :)))
what's famous there? have I eaten anything brazilian here?

Hmmm.. there are many typical dishes from specific regions of the country. But I suppose 'feijoada' is more common in the whole country. :) It's basically a stew of beans with meat and I don't even know what else they put in it. I don't really like it.. hehe. There's also 'picanha', a type of barbecue, it's delicious!!
Oh.. link is good too. And I love link, which is super easy to make, it's basically condensed milk and chocolate. :)
plural hun ! we we we :)))

My goal for this weekend will be coming up with a new and original pick for this spot :)
laugh
'feijoada' , 'picanha',..sorry hun, never heard on them :) maybe I've eaten them but under a different name / seeing as Italians are famous for dubbing everything :))
crying
omg the Brigadeiro looks delicious :)) darn it and I'm trying to cut back the calories lol :))

My goal for this weekend will be coming up with a new and original pick for this spot :)

me too, but I can't :( my laptop is still not working (I'm on the pc now) hate it ...I don't have what I need :((8
omg the Brigadeiro looks delicious :))

It is!! :D I can tell you how to make it if you wanna try it ;)
I feel like watching more House.. :D apparently, I need to get to S4 soon ;)
laugh
It is!! :D I can tell you how to make it if you wanna try it ;)

I'm not that helpful in the kitchen if you know what I mean aka total disaster
Maybe I'll look it up sometimes...
smile
I feel like watching more House.. :D apparently, I need to get to S4 soon ;)
so happy you watch it :)) told you the pranks are just to much :))
favorite episode?
you are spoilers free right?