Blair & Chuck C/B fans forum Chat ❥ | Version 2.0

laurik2007 posted on Sep 07, 2010 at 02:05PM
So I decided to make a new forum where we could talk about anything you want...A new beginning is what we all need.

PS:I will try to keep this forum updated with the names of the fans who will be here regularly, So introduce yourself and let's get the party started:

link/mariafan (14)
link/waldorf (7)
link/laurik2007 (65)
link/Alicee93 (19)
link/Daisy93 (8)
link/cintia_cs (87)
link/antwnia13
link/angiii7 (7)
link/iLoveChair (34)
link/supernowa (5)
link/ChuckBlairLuvA (3)
link/Esteer
link/iwalkalone
link/ladybug70981
link/g4eva (2)
link/Teamdamon33 (9)
link/bratski2192
link/twilightlover73
link/Angelwriter (1)

Wins till page / 386

OFFICIAL DATE LIST:

CB Related Dates:

- 07 November 2007! (how many seven!) “VICTOR/VICTROLA” AIRED
- 01 September 2008 “SUMMER KIND OF WONDERFUL” AIRED
- 08 December 2008 “OH BROTHER, WHERE BART THOU?” AIRED
- 18 May 2009 “THE GOODBYE GOSSIP GIRL” AIRED
- 07 December 2009 “THE DEBARTED” AIRED (I wanted to put an episode of season 3 too and since the debarted was aired the 7th like V/V I thought I could add it! Plus it was a great episode on his own!)
- 20 September 2010 - because her world wouldn't be the same without him-
- 01 November 2010 THE PIANO SEX TOOK PLACE AND WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!
- 15 November 2010 -because they will find their way back to each other-
- 16 May 2011 -because hes still number one-
- 07 November 2011 -the big apology-
- 05 December 2011 -the limo scene aired! she only wants him-
- 30 January 2012 -the 100th episode of gossip girl, and of course Chair didn't disappoint!
-30 April 2012 - 'Raiders of the Lost Art' aired and we got our favorite scheming partners back!
- 14 May 2012 - the season 5 Finale Aired and we are once again 'All In!'
- 08 Oct 2012 - the premiere aired and Chair were doing more than just talking it out in that Monte Carlo suite ♥
- 17 Dec 2012- 'New York, I Love You XOXO', Gossip Girl's last episode aired and Chuck and Blair are EndGame complete with a baby Bass in tow ♥

CB Fans Related Dates:

- 07 September 2010 THE BIRTH OF OUR AMAZING CHAT FORUM!
- 02 November 2010 we reached 100 pages!
- 02 November 2010 we reached the V/V page (107)!
- 24 December 2010 we reached 200 PAGES / MERRY CHRISTMAS!
- 12 February 2013 we reached 400 Pages!!! Happy Almost Valentine's Day ❥

last edited on Mar 05, 2013 at 10:13PM

Blair & Chuck 10019 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 8051-8100 of 10019

il y a plus d’un an cintia_cs said…
Yeah, FP really bores me now.. that's why I rarely contribute nowadays. But there are always the chat forums, whenever I have time I come here to see if someone's on :)

Haha.. good luck on your last school year! I miss those days! ;P

Hello Alice!! :) I haven't seen you around here in a while either.
Reading a lot of fics??
OMFG!! I hadn't even noticed Alice's icon.. They were so HAWT together.. heheh =D
I'm loving TVD this season!!
il y a plus d’un an Alicee93 said…
hi hi! yeah.. FP is not the same as before.. I don't know. yeah I still contribute as much as I can ahah but..before I always came here to chat and now.. UMM.. I don't usually talk with anyone. fuu.
Cintia.. I've been here.. in the shadows... watching. (ug it sounds creepy). And yeah A LOT! I've finished each one you posted in the article! and I loved them!, now I have no one to read... so you know I always be pleased to say hi to new fanfics.

gaww FORWOOD!! LADSKFJ I love them, I'm pretty obsessed with them right now, they are the only ones that aren't screwed .. yet. And the Forwood sex, hoho HOT! It was amazing, i couldn't believe because I've been shipping them since S1, oh Anna I didn't know you like them!
il y a plus d’un an --devilstears said…
laugh
They were so HAWT together.. heheh =D I'm loving TVD this season!!

THIS.

oh Anna I didn't know you like them!

You mean I LOVE THEM! I've been shipping them since the second season. My love for them knows no limits right now! XD Matt/Caroline got screwed up once and for all.
I've finished each one you posted in the article! and I loved them!, now I have no one to read... so you know I always be pleased to say hi to new fanfics.

Haha.. which of those fics did you like best? I'll have to check and see if I have any good fics to recommend left.. I haven't read any in ages, but I'll get back to you on that :)

I love them, I'm pretty obsessed with them right now, they are the only ones that aren't screwed .. yet. And the Forwood sex, hoho HOT!

I love them more than Delena atm. Definitely my fave TVD ship! And it was a pleasant surprise to see them hooking up so early in S3. Loved it! =D
Btw, poor Caroline!! I can't wait to see what's gonna happen in the next episode :/
uhh.. sorry for not reply earlier.. but I'm making gifs

You mean I LOVE THEM! I've been shipping them since the second season. My love for them knows no limits right now! XD Matt/Caroline got screwed up once and for all.

:o .. well.. I didn't know you love them.. :O kill me now.. because I´ve always thought you prefered Matt/Caroline.. now I don't know why

Haha.. which of those fics did you like best?

*going to check out* I read too much so I dont remember the names of the fics.. ;_; haha
*I'm here again* God.. I love Against the Dying of the Light, See no Evil and Dear life, I hate Chuck Bass, these three are my favorites.

I love them more than Delena atm. Definitely my fave TVD ship!

yeahh mine too!! yeah.. it was surprising, i feel like it's a bit early but I think it's early for us, because supposely they have been building a friendship a whole summer. So it's at the right time!
And my girl.. GAAH she is going to be tortured by her own dad.. and I wanted to kill Carol for being a bitch.. ¬¬, TYLER HAS TO SAVE HER! *longlifetotheredemption*
last edited il y a plus d’un an
smile
:o .. well.. I didn't know you love them.. :O kill me now.. because I´ve always thought you prefered Matt/Caroline.. now I don't know why

Probably because I used to be a Matt/Caroline shipper, but only if we're talking about S1. :) Tyler and Caroline is where it's at!
I was wondering where you were.. hehe.

God.. I love Against the Dying of the Light, See no Evil and Dear life, I hate Chuck Bass, these three are my favorites.

Great choices!! :) Dear Life is one of the first fics I've read and it's my favorite. And Color is my fave one shot.

I used to like Matt/Caroline in S1 too. I never thought about Forwood back then cause Tyler was just a secondary character, I'd have never imagined then that he would become such a important part of the story. :)
big smile
I used to like Matt/Caroline in S1 too. I never thought about Forwood back then cause Tyler was just a secondary character, I'd have never imagined then that he would become such a important part of the story. :)

EXACTLY!
Anyone else NOT excited about GG tomorrow?? LOL
monkey
I actually forgot it's tomorrow. Now that you've mentioned it...

No, I don't watch the show anymore and I'm not planning to.
You too? Noone watches this show anymore.. LOL!
I'm only watching for CB obviously.. but I really wish this was the last season. *crossing fingers*

Oh.. apparently this will be the last season of OTH. Hope that's true =D

What shows are you watching this season?
Probably because I used to be a Matt/Caroline shipper, but only if we're talking about S1. :) Tyler and Caroline is where it's at!

I used to like Matt/Caroline in S1 too. I never thought about Forwood back then cause Tyler was just a secondary character, I'd have never imagined then that he would become such a important part of the story

yeah.. I understand you.. I shipped Matt/Caroline too, because Forwood were my AU.. and Matt/Caroline S1 were so cute... but at the end I stop shipping them because Matt annoyed me with all the "I love Elena... Caroline you're my second choice" and my friend (Ester) told me all the time that she hated them.. lol she made me ship Forwood more!
And god! I've never thought about Tyler being so important ever! because yeah I knew that he was a werewolf in the books but I never thought about Caroline and him being this way!. You can laugh but in the T/C spot we were afraid because we thought that Tyler/Bonnie will be the COUPLE of S2.. I'm happy of being wrong!

Anyone else NOT excited about GG on monday??
*raisingslowlymyhand*
No, I don't watch the show anymore and I'm not planning to.

yeah.. ^THIS. I'm sick of this show, ug it's all screwed. I just pretend to watch CB scenes but just because I think tumblr is going to show me them! :) But I'm not going to watch this show anymore, It's sad :( because I used to love it so much!

umms.. The Vampire Diaries, FRINGE, Downton Abbey, Glee, and a spanish tv show.
You too? Noone watches this show anymore.. LOL!
I'm only watching for CB obviously.. but I really wish this was the last season. *crossing fingers*

They've ruined everything good about this show, so meh. :/ I'll catch up on all the CB scenes on YT! And let's hope it really is the last season...

Oh.. apparently this will be the last season of OTH. Hope that's true =D

Do not even get me started!

TVD and SPN for now. I'm also waiting for Skins/Misfits. You? :D
yeah.. ^THIS. I'm sick of this show, ug it's all screwed. I just pretend to watch CB scenes but just because I think tumblr is going to show me them! :) But I'm not going to watch this show anymore, It's sad :( because I used to love it so much!

MTE. I will never watch this show again. And I will never forgive the writers for what they've done to CB.

I thought of rewatching the first two seasons, but I could get too emotional, so... no. I don't need that in my life right now.
OMG!! I can't imagine Bonnie with Tyler.. that would be the worst couple EVER! :/

I'm only watching Glee out of habit too, cause it's like the only show that can be more inconsistent than GG and OTH.
OMG!! I can't imagine Bonnie with Tyler.. that would be the worst couple EVER! :/

IKR? No way.
TVD and SPN for now. I'm also waiting for Skins/Misfits. You? :D

TVD, SPN, BBT, GG, Glee, Chuck and Ringer. And OTH, if I don't get too busy, cause I'm brave like that ;P
I think I'll watch Misfits too, but I need to finish S2 first... lol. I think I still have 2 episodes to watch.. hehe

Oh.. did you know that Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters are gonna be on SPN? I'm so excited about it!!! =D
big smile
Oh.. did you know that Charisma Carpenter and James Marsters are gonna be on SPN? I'm so excited about it!!! =D

Oh, yes! I really can't wait! :'D
il y a plus d’un an laurik2007 said…
kiss
Girls :) I just saw your post, wanted to say Hi ,
sorry I can't stay. just got back from vacation and I'm beat
Hopefully talk tomorrow after the premiere, fingers crossed:))

bye bye
heart
LAURAAA. :3
Awwwk, bye Laura!! <33

Oh, yes! I really can't wait! :'D

=D It's gonna be awesome!! Too bad it's gonna air when I'm on vacation, terrible timing!! But I'll watch as soon as I get back!
Btw, did you like the premiere?
Alice is gone again?! hehe
smile
Btw, did you like the premiere?

Yeah, I enjoyed it! My heart is breaking for Sam, though. :( I can't stand seeing him like this. All those hallucinations... And what Lucifer said to him. WTF? The one thing that bothered me, was how Dean gave up on Castiel and Sam did not. But in the end, Destiel moments were priceless to me. I'm excited for what's in store for Castiel.

You?

I guess. :<
kiss
I gotta go. TTYL! Byeee!
heart
Ok. Bye!! <33

lol.. I'm here!! I was making the gif.. finally I've finished it! .. god all the afternoon doing it..

bye Anna!! I'm glad to see you around again!

Ha! You're still here! Gifs of what?
ahah yeah.. I'm here!! until Downton Abbey starts! (btw I recommend you this show because it's amazing) hhah

Gifs of LOST! have you ever watched it?
I never heard of it. What's it about?

I've watched like one season and a half.. hehe. I bought the dvds, though.. and I've been saying I'm gonna start watching it again since forever.. lol.
afdlj! Well It's a British period drama show and it's brilliant, it's set during the Edwardian era in the state of Downton. It's about the Crawley's family and all their servants, the first season is mostly about the legacy of the crawley's family. I usually don't like these kind of shows but seriously this is fantastic. One of the actress of the cast is Maggie Smith!

haha oh, it's fine...I've told you because I was going to tell you exactly the scene but if you haven't watched it, it's okay! :)
Oh.. I'll put it on my 'someday I might watch this' list.. hahah. I have like 20 shows on my to-watch list already and people keep recommending me stuff.
I gotta go now! I'll see if I can find some more fics for you.. hehe.
Bye! TTYL!! <3
hahah I had to stop watching a lot of shows.. with all the university stuff I have no time!
Yeahh find me more fics.. I'm dying without nothing to read!
byebye !!
Anyone??
hmmm
How about now?!
worried
Where are you people??
kiss
Cintia :*
il y a plus d’un an angiii7 said…
Wow I haven't been here in like ages :O

How are you girls? For those who don't know me I'm Angi :) hehe
big smile
Angi:)) of course I know you ...what's up...haven't talked in ages
Girls!! What's up?? :D
I was a little worried that noone had been here in over a month :/
kiss
Well, I was always on fanpop, it's just didn't seen to catch you guys:)
There are so many new fans now and I don't know them , missed you Cint:*

Ok, slacking it at home today :) catching up on American Horror Story

You?
I haven't been here in like a year, I'm almost ashamed! haha

I'm just reading some poems for my Spanish class and updating my tumblr <3 god! I'm in love with that page!
do you guys have a tumblr? :D
Yeah, I noticed a lot of new people on this spot and the people I know are never here anymore :/ And some of this new people seem sooo.. I don't know how to explain it.. their thoughts seem so childish.

Well, I haven't been around because I just got back from my trip on thursday.. vacation is over!! :( And I haven't been feeling very well since then.. I think I'm gonna have to see a doctor. That sucks! :/
But on the bright side, Peru was awesome. I loved it! :)
do you guys have a tumblr? :D

I do, but I haven't been there in forever.. I'm not really into it.
link
And some of this new people seem sooo.. I don't know how to explain it.. their thoughts seem so childish.

I totally get where your going, I feel the exact same way in many spots.

Oh I hope you get better soon honey!
and yay, what part of Peru did you visit? :)
I wasn't really into it before but now I'm obsessed!
I'm following you now :)
link