Blair & Chuck Ratings

livelovelaugh posted on Aug 28, 2008 at 05:10PM
ok so theres like hardly no videos left on youtube and its getting hard to even find pictures that arnt already posted and i know there is people on here who deserve a medal or a higher one so i was thinking that people should rate a video or a picture everytine they look at it as mush as you can as it isnt fai and people deserve higher medals =)

Blair & Chuck 17 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an waldorf said…
Couldn't agree more... RATE, PEOPLE!

Some pictures/videos have 500 views or more, and only 2 or 3 ratings. :/
il y a plus d’un an livelovelaugh said…
exactly its stupid they have so many views and 750 fans in this spot and things only have 2 or 3 ratings
il y a plus d’un an sarabeara said…
i always rate :] but yeah ppl definately need to.
i do as much as i can i really want a higer medal as anyone got red apart from jlfan
il y a plus d’un an jlhfan624 said…
I have rated EVERYTHING in this spot, and if I haven't I will definitely get around to it. I hope you get the medal you deserve!
wel done for getting a red you deserve it youve added loads
Thanks a lot! I had the red medal coming for a long time now, and only recently got it! I was so proud!
ive been trying for red in the brucas spot forever you cant believe how much ive added lol its really hard to find videos of chair but im jus trying to add pics
Aw well good luck! I know it takes a TON of hard work to get a red medal! You'll get it someday!
il y a plus d’un an kuhriissten said…
yeaahhh i agree, and it's not just with this spot! i swear it's like with all the spots and some people are just too lazy to rate or something! lol
yeh theres like stuff with loads of views and theres alot of people on this spot its jus disrespectful
Well though to be fair, a lot of views probably come from Google searchers. I know I search for things all the time and fanpop images come up very frequently and I view them so it probably adds to the view count. But really I think there are quite too many views anyway and people should still rate.
yep thats rite i always rate vids and i try to rate pics
il y a plus d’un an Praesse said…
Yeah, I rated, like, almost everything in this spot. Good forum, you're right. Always rate what you open and see. :)
il y a plus d’un an mcewen_girl said…
I try and rate as much as I can cause I know how frustrating it can be to not get ur stuff rated but I will try more
il y a plus d’un an ChuckBlairLuvA said…
agreed
whooooo i finally got a yellow this page must of woked thanks alot guys =)