Black Butler Black Butler rp

misshedgehog posted on Jan 31, 2014 at 12:25AM
im hopeing to do a black butler rp with the real character and the fan characters. and hope it wont die as it begains

real characters
Grell (AnimeFreak24444)
Mey-rin (SelenicSoul7)
Alois Trancy (IllusionDolls)
Elizabeth Middleford (IllusionDolls)
-
fan characters

Ami (misshedgehog)
Eri (misshedgehog)
Asuka the hairless cat (misshedgehog)
Haruka (misshedgehog)
last edited on Mar 03, 2014 at 07:12PM

Black Butler 43 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an misshedgehog said…
anyone can join
SelenicSoul7 commented…
Hey, u made this on Feb 28, 2014 but thiis post says 23 days ago? il y a plus d’un an
misshedgehog commented…
i posté the 23 days things to try to tell people salut there a rp here it be fun so anyone an rejoindre il y a plus d’un an
SelenicSoul7 commented…
oh ok... now i understand il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an AnimeFreak24444 said…
I'll be Grell!
 I'll be Grell!
(ok i put you as grell)
il y a plus d’un an SelenicSoul7 said…
big smile
I'll be Mey-rin!!!
 I'll be Mey-rin!!!
(i'll be my fan characters Ami Haruka Eri Asuka the hairless cat)(Haruka and ami are twins but Haruka spirt share the same but due to something in there past)
last edited il y a plus d’un an
(so lets start)
*ami walking with eri while carrying a small basket with flowers and sweets in it and eri walking by ami side*
(ami calls treat eri as her big brother but hes a demon and Haruka's spirit is in ami body but Haruka can take control over ami if needed or anyone try hurting ami)
"Ahhh, this is so boring! I wish I could go see my little Sebastian." says Grell as he continues to collect the souls of the dead.
ami humming sweety
*eri following ami*
"Well,I guess I could just quit and go see him." says Grell as runs off to meet with Sebastian.
ami singing: sunny day. warm wind, birdly singing, children at play, cupcake cooling at home that i made wth lee lee, so lets go home. lets go see the other, eri, Asuka and Haruka lets go home~
eri: that another lovely song you made up ami
"I wonder how Sebastian would react once he sees me.I bet he'll fall in love~" says Grell as he dreams of something that will never come true.
*eri see grell but keep close to ami*
ami: its a nice day so nice
AnimeFreak24444 commented…
Could toi discribe Ami and Eri so I could know plus about them,like their personalities and how they look. il y a plus d’un an
misshedgehog commented…
ami very sweet and kind but can be shy but she trust too easily. she have pale skin and her hands and feet are both badly burn that was years ago. her hair is chocolat brown her eyes are light blue. her dress is light purple that look a bit japanese and have a papillon on it il y a plus d’un an
misshedgehog commented…
but if Haruka control ami. ami dont look so sweet and nice she look mean and like she going to hurt toi but Haruka care for her twin ami and Haruka have a contract with eri il y a plus d’un an
Grell turns towards notices Eri and Ami.

"I wonder who they are" Grell ask himself,"Well,I guess Sebastian can wait."
ami: the flowers are in bloom
eri: careful ami
Grell approaches the girls carefully,without them noticing.
ami: i will eri!
*in ami head*
Haruka: ami safe with us watching noone will destory this poor weak flower on my watch
"Heeeey there little cuties.Watcha doing?" Grell yells as he jumps in the air landing in front of the girls.
ami: im ami and this is my brother eri
eri: hello *eri thinking can that person see haruka? haruka is usely know when haruka take over ami only t thought only i and ami can see haruka...i better watch out for this one
AnimeFreak24444 commented…
I have a question,are Haruka and Ami the same person ou is Haruka a ghost-like being that can only be seen par the siblings? il y a plus d’un an
Haruka is ghost like and that can take over her sister body
ami: who are you?
"I'm Grell the mystical princess!" said Grell trying to sound as impressive as possible.
ami: that so nice! *ami clap her hands and smiles sweety*
"Well,she's a weird one" thought Grell. Then turned towards her brother.

"They're definitely hiding something but I can't put my finger on it. And what's up with the ghost girl,creepy" thought Grell.

He gave Eri a weird smile and asked "Who's your friend?"
eri: its just me and ami here.
il y a plus d’un an IllusionDolls said…
(I would like to portray Alois Trancy and Elizabeth Middleford, if that is alright. ^^)
 (I would like to portray Alois Trancy and Elizabeth Middleford, if that is alright. ^^)
(ok plz post as them)
"Tis' a shame that Ciel had to go away for the month. It's not cute without him..." Elizabeth says, emitting a light sigh (and a glum one, too, at that). The final morning hour of the day has bid its "goodbye", as she dutifully picks the whitest of roses for her father. Without her one-true-love who's company only could dissolve the worst of her worries, her father suspected that she'd be chatting her feelings at him, as a vent (he WAS the only one around, today), without the slightest hint of restraint. In consideration for his recurring and most brutal headaches (which would not pair well with the fact that he did, indeed, find that a child in the "brighter" stage, the "nuisances" the are, to give him all the more reason to groan). Therefore, his excuse was suggesting for dear, poor Elizabeth to pick him the "whitest of roses", of course.

It was now that Elizabeth did what she had never expected herself to even think of doing, on this day. She darts her crystalline eyes, without the compliment of that beloved and sweet smile of the usual, upward and squints them, just so that she can see what colors are behind the boundaries of the bushes. Well, all sorts! A sea of colors dotted throughout the little openings between the leaves and the branches, but what it mostly consists of is a passionate, to-die-for, even... RED. 'What could that sound be?' Elizabeth ponders.

She inhales a whiff of confidence, all that she has the courage to take, and stands on her tip-toes. Beyond the boring tick of time, she sees a man! No, a woman! Or... both? He/she isn't all, though----
She falls backward and lands comfortably on her bum. A bit of squeal had escaped. Whoever that red-headed fellow was, he/she probably heard her, as well as the two who accompany him.
ami see Elizabeth and said and walk to her*
ami: i never see you before im ami
eri: ami dont run off and get into trouble please
Elizabeth, briefly baffled at the absence of the red-headed person who'd caught her eye, quickly gets to her feet in a frantic (such an introduction for a proper lady like herself is unacceptable, you see). Taking a bow, more out of ties with diffidence and her reputation than courteousness, she asks, "What are your names, little ones? I haven't seen you before today, are you lost?"
ami: im ami and this is my big brother eri may i ask for your name?
(this rp still alive)
il y a plus d’un an emilana said…
( yo ima join)
Name: Chi
Species: Shinigami/Demon
Personality: Mature, Bad-Ass, Playful, Violent, Stealthy, Humorous, Witty, Dark, Loner/Silent type when alone, Loyal, Energetic
Likes: Rain, Sweets, Darkness/Nighttime, Being around the people she cares about, The forest, Sharp objects & cats
Dislikes: [unknown]
Appearance: Long White hair, Pierced ears, Red feline eyes (disguised as vibrant green) , Slightly sharp teeth, Black wings, Dark attire, Top hat, around 5'4 (basically a tall midget ok)
Chi is the only descendant of the legendary Shinigami Adrian Crevan, Also known as 'The Undertaker', and a winged demon whose name is unknown. She was left on the doorstep of a Noble family the day undertaker disappeared, and as far as her parents knew she was a demon of enormous power; simply raising her to maturity, when she stopped aging, and to this day nobody knows of her father (even her)... yet. She was attending a masquerade ball when she met a tall and dark man. They danced and laughed, having a wonderful night. Sadly, though, neither of them learned each others' names. Chi went back to her everyday life afterwards, and after the tragic murder of her family, she took on an apprenticeship at the local funeral home, moving from town to town until eventually making it back to england, where we meet her.
(ok)
Chi stepped out of the office, sighing as she was met with the brisk wind of autumn and leaned against the corner. looking around, she saw a reaper amoungst a very strange group of people, peaking her intrest. Tilting back her classic top hat, she grabbed a cookie that she had made herself into the form of a dog buiscuit (just to mess with people), and watched the strange group. Looking closely, she could see a ghost-like entity hanging around a little girl.
 Chi stepped out of the office, sighing as she was met with the brisk wind of autumn and leaned agains
haruka: ami someone notice me
ami: really no way sister. that cant be
chi: *tips hat down and begins eyeing grell**thinks* 'hmm... he looks gay'
(most of the rpers here are dead but if you want to black butler rp with me make a account on this site link fyi the link will take you to my page on the site) link
mmkie :3
okie
il y a plus d’un an Charlios said…
(Can i join?)