Benjamin Linus I'm so conflicted...

Kirsty posted on May 20, 2008 at 04:00PM
He is a mass murdering git...and yet I somehow don't want the little ninja to die? How is it possible?

EDIT: I also love his little Baton of Death.
last edited on May 20, 2008 at 04:01PM

Benjamin Linus 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an courtney7488 said…
I agree. There are so many negative words to describe him, but he's so interesting! I actually felt bad for him when Alex was killed- that was so sad. I would cry if he died lol.
il y a plus d’un an HannaK said…
I know how you guys feel, he's such an interesting character and I felt really sad when they killed Alex but he has a few 'bad' habits like ordering people to kil someone.
il y a plus d’un an blackparade said…
I so agree; I would totally cry if he died! ;)
But there are two reasons for that. One: I pretty much "cry" whenever a good character dies on LOST. Two: He is soooo the reason I love LOST even more now.

I know he's like a total creep and a mass murderer, but idc! lol He's awesome! XD
il y a plus d’un an Sharingan226 said…
I think i have a fatal attraction to guys that should not be dated, AT ALL...
Maybe i should get therapy (along with the rest of you).
O well, I still love him!
I made a connection in the finale!
When he went to move the island, he put on this parka with the Dharma sign on it. Then in a flash forward, he had the same parka on in the Sahara desert.
il y a plus d’un an courtney7488 said…
Nice catch, Sharingan! He seemed really shocked when he woke up in the desert, so maybe he time traveled then?
il y a plus d’un an katiemariie said…
I think I have the same fatal attraction, Sharingan. The amount of evil deeds done by a character is directly proportionate to how attractive I find them.
Ahhhhh... I feel better now that someone has the same love for Ben as I do, other than blackparade. And someone else admitted it too!
il y a plus d’un an blackparade said…
YAY ANTAGONISTS!! Sharingan, I'll be talking about that on livejournal with you!! ;)
il y a plus d’un an Frizzhead said…
laugh
He is so odd and different you like hate and adore him it is odd how he can command such feelings but he does