Beavis and Butthead New Beavis and Butt-head episode LEAK

newbandbmtv posted on Aug 06, 2010 at 11:05AM

admin@cyanix.net <Steven Cohmer>
July/16/2010: Subject: This is the Beavis and Butt-head introduction I wrote for Mike to replace...

Take it with a grain of salt though, I was up until 5AM EST working on it, let me know the revisions and I'll get back to work. We're hitting a local studio to do my second voice recording for the youtube event. Let me know what you think because I only have two days to finish it, re-write it and get it edited to submit it to him.

Beavis and Butthead – Do regeneration X.
Episode 1: Series 2.
By Steven Cohmer. July 15/2010

-Fade in – Internal, Beavis and Buttheads living room. Beavis and Butt-head are on the couch.
Beavis is still sleeping and Butt-head is opening his eyes.

Butthead: Uhhh, huh huh – Woa morning mood. Uhh hey Beavis, Uhh you better wake up
It's been uhh fourteen years or something.
Beavis: heh – what, what where am I? Hey, morning wood – cool. Heh heh heh.
Butthead: Do you know what this means Beavis?
Beavis: Yeah, heh – It means the magic wood fairy came last night.
Butthead: No, Dumb ass, it means we have one last chance to score.
Beavis: What – Oh yeah, heh heh – Turn on the T.V Butthead.
Butthead: I already tried, it said uhhh no Uhh signal or something, deegital broad cast only, uhh
I said Broad.
Beavis: What, Nooo! I want to go back to sleep Butthead the future sucks, it sucks. Nooo!
Butthead: Calm down, dill hole – I'm trying to figure something out.
Beavis: (grunts and moans.)
Butthead: Uhhh so like, Uhhh .. Woa, I think I just figured something out.

Butt-head gets up to leave the living room, heading towards the door to the outside.

Beavis: What, wait! Where are you going? Don't leave me here alone with no television. Nooo!
Butt-head: Uhh, I'm not your mother Beavis – I'm not going to hold your hand, get your ass off the
couch and get your shift into gears or something.

Beavis promptly gets off of the couch and walks towards the door following Butt-head, still drowsy and nautious from a long hibernation. As the pair exit the house they are blinded by the days sunlight.

Exterior – Tom Andersons front lawn, Beavis and Butt-head are knocking on his door for the first time in fourteen years.
Beavis: heh heh, What – Why are we here we need to go home and fix the T.V, now Butt-head!
Butt-head: Uhh shut up fart knocker, I know what I'm doing.
Mr. Anderson: Well if it isn't Travis and Bob, I thought you two had moved this summer.
Butt-head: Uhh huh, no, uhh is your T.V working ours said it's not.
Mr.Anderson: Well, let me check boys. Yup, I tell you what though getting that new digital reciever
onto the antenna was a pain in the old behind. I could have used you two for that project.
Beavis: Butt-head, Butt-head T.V – Andersons T.V. Let's take it!
Mr. Anderson: Now Boys, you two are going to need to get jobs and get your own television unit, you can't just come in here and take mine.
Butt-head: Uhh, no.
Beavis runs into Andersons house to stare at the television while Butt-head runs after him to pull him outside.

Exterior – Mr. Andersons front lawn. Butt-head is holding onto Beavis's right arm.
Butt-head: Don't you get it Beavis, we need that antenna.
Beavis: heh, Oh yeah – Wait – To sit on and watch T.V?
Butt-head: No, Bunghole – Uhhh it's like theres a thinger our T.V wants from his Antenna so like, it can be digitinized signals.
 admin@cyanix.net <Steven Cohmer> July/16/2010: Subject: This is the Beavis and Butt-head introducti

Beavis and Butthead 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an maggotman22 said…
If they were to make a actual movie, who would the star as beavis and butthead? I think Charlie Finn and Kevin Mcdonald would be perfect. Charlie as Butthead and Kevin as Beavis! Think about it! uh huh huh.