les films Barbie Barbie films Team Competition [CLOSED]

Lena_t posted on Oct 29, 2012 at 08:38PM
Hello, I thought that the one and only thing we don't have in our spot is competitons with TEAMS (we only take part alone so I thought that we could get divided in teams and let the competition start !! (this will propably fails but I am so bored now that it's the only thing I can do) We Can Get DIVIDED into teams by colors of our choice (blue-green-red or yellow)

Every team must have up to 4 members but at least 2...
once the teams are ready we go into rounds , and the rounds are:

(each team will choose a character for the 1st round , for exampe ; yellowteam has Odette , red team has Blair , blueteam has Keira and greenteam has Clara...
ROUND 1 = MAIN CHARACTER ¬
ROUND 2 = MINOR CHARACTER
ROUND 3 = MAJOR COUPLE
ROUND 4 = MINOR COUPLE
ROUND 5 = MAJOR FRIENDSHIP
ROUND 6 = MINOR FRIENDSHIP
ROUND 7 = SHIP
ROUND 8 = PLACE
ROUND 9 = STORY
ROUND 10 = MUSIC
ROUND 11 = GIRL
ROUND 12 = BOY
ROUND 13 = MOVIE
ROUND 14 = VILLIAN

ON EACH ROUND EVERY TEAM DECIDES HER CONTESTANT AND EVERY MEMBER GETS A JOB :
->one has to make a short video about it [optional]
->one has to make a fanart (only a draw with pencil)about it
->one has to make 2 icons about it
->one has to make an article stating the reasons why his choice is the best
->one has to make 2 photos.(Rendering or even shipings)
The leader of the group should make one big article for each round. At the end of the round the works will be posted in a pick and:

1st place in every field gives the team 10 points
2nd place gives the team 5 points
3rd place gives the team 2 points

the score will be kept by me and the end of the competition the team with the highest score wins :D (the prize will be agreed by everyone)

I know this sounds boring but if you just consider it , you should know that the
whole competition will not be rushy and you won't have f.e only a week for your job (: so , i hope some of you will join

DEDICATED FRIENDS FANS LIKE : LightningRead,Lorinna,cynti19,CleoCorinne, 3xZ, BarbieRosella, MJsValentine, manu962, Lena_t and other important members that i forgot are welcome to participate (:
I also wanted to make only 4 teams.Leader of the group must be member with BMs medal.

---------Red team----------
Lena_t(leader)
Sirea
Cynti19
nmdis
Evera
3xZ
---------Blue team-----------
CleoCorinne(leader)
Madmozell
MelodyLaurel
MJsValentine
manu962
Mamela

Round 1 MAIN CHARACTER
link

Blue team: Liana
 Hello, I thought that the one and only thing we don't have in our spot is competitons with TEAMS (we
last edited on Nov 19, 2012 at 08:05PM

les films Barbie 73 réponses

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...