les films Barbie PaP Spoilers!

XTinkerBellx posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 03:41PM
If you would like to know more about the movie before it comes out next month, look at this topic or ask questions. If you don't want spoilers turn back now!

les films Barbie 29 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Lena_t said…
Can you tell more about main antagonist?
And what about Prince Liam? Can you tell about his place in the movie?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
il y a plus d’un an MajorAbbey said…
Are there soldiers in this? It may not be much of a spoiler, but it'll put my mind at rest.
il y a plus d’un an ruxi23 said…
smile
Who's Liam love interesse Tori or Keira?
il y a plus d’un an Lorinna said…
smile
Is Ashleigh's voice good for Keira? Also, is there any mention of Tori's Mother? And, were Keira's relatives shown? Too much, I know. Sorry :)
il y a plus d’un an CleoCorinne said…
Olivia, I think that after what you said about Crider he'll be in the Top 5 of my favorite Barbie movies villains... he seems a great villain
So, no Awesome Military Guy? Talk about a cock-tease, Mattel (sorry, not the most appropriate term but there's no other way I can describe it). Still, thanks for telling me, and I'll still try and check the movie out for myself.

Oh, and I've got another question, sorry; what's Duchess Amelia like? Is she more of a "traditionalist", and is she villainized because of it (i.e made to be evil just because she doesn't get all the more modern behaviour)? This may sound like a ridiculous question, but that's another thing I'm concerned about.
wink
I guess Duchess Amelia is like Mademe Carp and Madame de Bosse.

Well, that's cool. I don't know why, but I was starting to worry that she'd be portrayed as an awful person simply because she's strict. Causing trouble... well, she would, I guess. That's inevitable. I like that Tori says she still loves her despite it, though.

I wonder why Liam doesn't wear the awesome military uniform, though? Are they worried little girls will be scared off by the sight of anything that doesn't sparkle? It's just really weird, especially since they used that picture in the magazine (not to mention disappointing; sorry, I kind of got my hopes up).
big smile
OMKELLY, LOTSA SPOILAHS!!!!

Thank you Purita, thank you so much big! But wait: tell us all, did you like this movie? Were your eyes OK after watching it (I mean, was it bright and sparkly?)
big smile
YAY! If Purita loved it, then, everyone will! Yahei!

*went to torrents*
laugh
Ugh, those might have been people who hates modern movies at all (or those who were forced to go and watch it by their 9-years old daughters lol).
il y a plus d’un an 3xZ said…
big smile
Okay Olivia, may I ask questions too about PaP. Sorry if it's too long or repeating other's questions.

1. Is Keira really Teresa?
2. Who's more often in the movie: Tori or Keira?
3. What happen to Tori and Keira in the end?
4. In the end, Liam goes with Tori or Keira?
(I know he must be with Tori, but will you tell their relationship more specific?)
5. Is the movie better than PCS? (in your opinion)
6. Who's better: Tori or Keira? (in your opinion too)

Thank you!
il y a plus d’un an manu962 said…
smile
I hope I'm not so late to ask some questions.
1.I would want to know more about the fairies.Are they annoying?Do they appear a lot ?What do they do?
2.Is Mattel unfair with Keira ?
3.Are Vanessa and Riff annoying like Sequin and Jacques ?Do they get married?
4.I know that Liam loves both Tori and Keira but I want to know who loves Liam ?Keira or Tori or both or neither ?(I hope you understood this question)
So Vi, stop crying "Nobody loves Keira :(( Mattel is unfair with Keira :(((", please.

Purita! Can I please ask one more little question? What about background characters? Are there some from PCS/ MT/ other previous movie? And were there some amazing ball dresses?
surprise
Ok,I'll stop saying that .But still she isn't voiced by Kelly.Nevermind!
OMK!OMK! Vanessa thinks Riff is annoying ?Neither of the girls loved Liam ?That's weird.
Ashleigh Ball is cute, too. She voiced Kylie in MT2, y'know. Well, maybe KMS didn't like Keira's role, as being quite herself. Anyway, nevermind me, Keira fans.

Aha; and I bet there was nothing romantic in the entire movie. Romance is too mainstream.
sad
Sad.I hope their in the movie will be so romance.
il y a plus d’un an Madmozell said…
wink
My questions are:
1.What were Keira and Liam talking about when they were in the carriage?
2.Does Riff like Vanessa?
3.Did Meredith and Trevi noticed that Keira and Tori exchnged places?
4.Who did Liam like Tori or Keira?
5.Which song is in the beginning of the movie or the first in the movie?
il y a plus d’un an corinne17 said…
Am I so much late for some questions?

1. What's happenig with Keira, Tori and Liam? I still don't get it.
2. What's Liam's reaction when he realized that the girls had switched places?
And last one, can you give us more information about Tori's personality? What's the relationship between her and her two younger sisters?

Thanks a lot for your time!
il y a plus d’un an MelodyLaurel said…
smile
I have only one question: What was the final quote after the credits?
Thanks in advance.
smile
Thanks so much, Olivia! At this point, I'm starting to like Tori.
il y a plus d’un an -AaY_V- said…
smile
May I ask some question?

How about a scene of the song" Look how high we can fly " ?
il y a plus d’un an CleoCorinne said…
Okay, I think I have a few questions as well...
1. You wrote on the BMs Wikia that Crider's outfit "allows him to glide through the air"... what do you mean by that? Does that mean that his outfit is magical? (OMK, that'd be odd)
2. Who calls Crider with his real name, Seymour? Or does he himself say that one's his name?
I promise this will be the last question. Lol! Does the movie start like in the sneak peek? It's a really sudden beginning in my opinion.
Can I please ask you an other question?Does Keira wear Tori's popstar outfit ?
I saw a scene in the trailer where Keira was wearing Tori's popstar dress but she had Keira's necklace.
il y a plus d’un an Madmozell said…
Thanks Olivia for answering my questions.
il y a plus d’un an -AaY_V- said…
wink
XTinkerBellx Thank U for spoilers ^u^
Okay, I said no more questions, but another one appeared. On the BMW you're stating that Tori wears a pink gown. To what gown are you referring exactly? And her hair has a pink color by the time she starts her Popstar career? These questions might seem pointless, but I really want to know.
il y a plus d’un an Sirea said…
I haven't read this dialog yet, because I want see the movie first, but can you tell me a little bit about the DVD? What are the features of it? Has it like Princess and the Pauper sing a long? I'm sure their I'll find the music video I've seen here and bloopers, but does it have more?