les films Barbie Winx Club reference?

beckstar posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 06:37AM
In Princess Charm School, the girl lives in an area called 'Gardinia' In Winx Club, Bloom lives in Gardania. If the spelling is different, it's said the same.

les films Barbie 10 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an MelodyLaurel said…
That's the first thing that came to my head when they changed the kingdom name from Buckinghurst (reference to the Buckingham Palace, perhaps?) to Gardania. In WC, Bloom lives in Gardenia. And yes, although the spelling is different, the pronunciation is almost the same. Sigh... That's just how creative Mattel are.

That reminds me. Isla's appearance and personality seriously reminds me of Musa, and Hadley slightly reminds me of Layla/Aisha. Not to mention the whole 'Oh my God I'm an average teenager who's actually a fairy/princess' thing.
il y a plus d’un an ariel306842 said…
i totally agree with melodylaurel
il y a plus d’un an Lorinna said…
hmmm
I remember what you've said in that day, Lady Lex. And that's absolute truth.
il y a plus d’un an beckstar said…
Strange. I've noticeded with some of the other movies they seem a little similar to some cartoons.
il y a plus d’un an WinxRocks said…
wink
But,MelodyLaurel,you're right about the "Gardania" and "Gardenia". But didn't you know,Aisha is not a tomboyish girl like Hadley,Musa is......
I just noticed ANOTHER winx club thing. I watched the movie again last night and never noticed the musical girl HAS BLACK HAIR and it's pretty short too! In my PCS book, she has it in PIGTAILS with earphones in. I could swear it was MUSA in Winx Club? How unoriginal! Hadley and Isla are also 12 dancing princess names....same with Blair...
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Layla a tomboy...I don't know. She is athletic, but I wouldn't say she is a tomboy.
il y a plus d’un an manu962 said…
tongue
WinxRocks -Hadley isn't a tomboy !Do you know the meaning of it ?It's when a girl has behaviors and wears like a boy .Do you think Hadley is tomboy only becouse she likes soccer ?And Musa and Layla aren't tomboys neither.
il y a plus d’un an MJsValentine said…
Princess Charm School and Alfea both have some sort of partner school, in which students of one school serve as a potential love interest for the students of the other schools. (If that made sense?)
il y a plus d’un an CleoCorinne said…
^ Blair and Nicholas remind me of Bloom and Sky... not that I like Winx Club... I liked it when I was little...