Avatar, La Légende de Korra Legend of Korra RP?

shadirby posted on Apr 19, 2012 at 08:28PM
So I was thinking that MAYBE we could start and RP? Create your own character or be one of the characters in the show.
RULES
-----
1) You can swear, but you might want to censor it. (You know with the symbol keys, $#!^)
2) Follow fanpop rules.
3) Nothing too sexual
4) No controlling anyone else's character unless they say you can
5) No trolling!
-----
You probably know what to do, but for those that don't...

Here's the fill-out for all the people being their own character.

Name:
Any Weapons?:
Personality:
Appearance:

My character/example:

Name: Hiromi Ukiko
Bending: Fire
Any Weapons?: Whip, and (der) bending
Personality: Stubborn, determined, smart, a bit snobby, cocky.
Appearance: Long layered dark brown hair, pale, dark brown eyes, a little short, muscular build.

*EDIT* We'll be waiting for a while until we start this...
last edited on Apr 22, 2012 at 04:09PM

Avatar, La Légende de Korra 725 réponses

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 725

il y a plus d’un an coriann said…
smile
Mai gets tired so he decides to stop at republic city park to take a rest, he slips down from Isamu who is now hoovering just above the ground with his giant flying fish wings, he overheard Brooke say they barely know anyone, so he decided to take advantage of the situation. Mai: Hi, you look kind of confused, can i help you?
il y a plus d’un an shadirby said…
Hiromi: *is at the park walking around with a map* Ugh. I can't find anything in this freaking town! *walks over to Brooke and Mai* Hi. I was going to go see a match at the
Pro-Bending Arena, but...*trails off* Listen. I'll get to the point I really need directions to the Arena. Either of you got 'em?
last edited il y a plus d’un an
Mai: sure i know the place like the back of my hand, now please tell me your name
il y a plus d’un an silverstream101 said…
Akyra- *smiles* sure no problem! My sister and i were just planing on forming a team but we need a 3rd...
il y a plus d’un an frosttakahashi said…
Shizu and Jishin on their way back to the arena took a short cut through the park.

Shizu: Hey who's that? *he points out the flying fish*

Jishin: I don't know lets go see.

*they go to see the people*
mai notices people are staring at his animal, he gets concerned and thinks he should tell them what it's doing there Mai: *that* my friend is Isamu, my pet, i bet you can already tell what element i bend just by looking at him.
Mai bows politely
il y a plus d’un an Zmidy313 said…
Brooke:*sees Akyra* Look people! *rubs over*

Lunar:Wait up!
il y a plus d’un an Alvin2442 said…
Alvin:I walk around the park and see Shizu"What's up Shizu we have a match tommorow"I look at the people who were starting a team and the person who was looking for some Pro-Benders
Shizu: oh...um.. i don't think i'll be able to compete tomorrow..

Jishin: Screw it. I'll take your place.

Shizu: What?
Alvin:I stay calm"I just need a Earthbender for the team and okay Shizu but you're still our Earthbender but I think the match is after tommorow"

Steve:I start my training.I throw quick blasts of fire out my hands and send a wave of fire out my foot.I dodge the flying rock that comes at me then blast fire at the water that comes.I start dodging the way Alvin does,but I do something wrong and get hit with a curved rock
Jishin: I want to try this pro bending out.

Shizu: You should let him... He's more skilled then i am..

Jishin: *bonks him on the back of the head* Don't talk like that.
Alvin:"You know its true i seen you battle kind of"

Steve:I get back up and start my training again

Alvin:"Meet me at the arena were about to have our team training,Shizu can you come too"
Akyra- hmm? *stops and sees Brooke*
Shizu: Sure.

Jishin: All right! :D
Alvin:"Alright I take us there"Water engults us and we end up where Steve's training
Shizu: Woah! How'd you do that?!
Alvin:"Training very hard,and mastering the pull of water from vapor"I throw a waterball at Steve,knocking him down
Shizu: Hm.

Jishin: When do we start?
Alvin:"Right Now"I pull some water out and whiplash it at Steve

Steve:I dodge and throw a fireball at Jishin

Alvin:I send a waterball at Jishin
Brooke:*stops in front of Akyra* Hiya! I'm Brooke. Water bending person who was born In the Northern Water Trobe with my older bro Lunar!

Lunar:Hey!
Jishin:*stomps foot picking up four disks at once using them to block then shoot at Alvin*
Alvin:I send some water up,blocking your disks.I send water at you and Steve's head
Jishin: *back flips bringing two disks up sending them together breaking through the water and at you*
Steve:I send a fireball at Alvin which blocks the two disks going at him.I send another blast at him

Alvin:I dodge the repeated blasts and coilde the water and blast u two back
Brooke:*notices Steve, Alvin, and Jishin* Woah! A real ProBending match!
Alvin:Capitol City Cat-gators come over here"See you in the arena"They say so I put us in the arena"Jishin and Steve lets show them"Our uniforms pop on and the lights flash on

Reporter:'The Match Between Capitol City Cat-gators and Water Tribe Wolf Cheetahs"

Alvin:I put on my helmet and get focused

Steve:I put my fist at my head and shake out any fear in my head

The Gong rings and the Cat-gators attack
Lunar:Go Cat-Gators! *thinks: My group the Tunneling Badger-Moles have a match up next!*

Brooke:*does so e cheerleading with water bending*
Alvin:I hear someone say go Cat-Gators and I get temporary distracted and knocked to Zone three.Steve tumbles into zone three as well.I send a blast of at the firebender hitting his head.

Steve:I send a fireball at the firebender,knocking him into Zone Two and he stumbles into the earthbender,taking him with him

Jishin:I send four disks at the waterbender as Alvin sends a waterball and Steve repeated fire blasts.I knock the waterbender into Zone Two and step into Cat-Gator territoriality with Alvin and Steve.
The gong rings starting round two

Jishin:I send a three earth disks at the ropes and they bounce off to make the waterbender fly into the firebender

Alvin:I send water from below the gates to send the earthbender with his teammates.

Steve:Alvin,Jishin,and I blast are elements at the Cat-Gators,knocking them off the back,earning us a knockout and win.
Jishin: Yes! We did it! *he jumps around cheering*
Alvin:I frown at him,noticing something at the edge.Two disks fly and hit Steve and Jishin in the back knocking Steve off the arena and making you fly into Zone Two of ours
Jishin: What the?! *he got up three disks ready*
Reporter:"The Cat-Gators have been on the edge,looks like this battle isn't over"

Alvin:the cat-gators flip onto the arena and start attacking
Jishin: We knocked thoose losers off! *he starts stomping bringing up disks causing the ground to shake*
Alvin:I get back focus,twisting my neck for a second,jumping back in forth dodging strikes.I cartwheel to the side and send some water to block the disk coming at you
Jishin: *he gets up six disks barely keeping control on all six and shoots them at all three opponents then gets hit by fire getting knocked off the back*
Alvin:"Just leave me alone okay"I dodge fireballs one by one and spin in the air,sideways dodging some water.I slam my body down on the ground to dodge the earth desk.I catch some water and throw it back knocking the waterbender back.I get swept off my feet by a disk then hit dangerously close to the edge.I send some water at them and the disk hits my feet launching me into Zone One before I touched the ground.I flip around and they all get behind each other.I send one strong blast of water at them and make some smoke with it.I j send one more strong blast of water,earning us a knockout
Akyra- ney Brooke..Lunar *goes 2 find Amber*
(@Alvin2442 um not trying to be rude, but noe ur just copying scenes of the show. I mean that's exactly what Mako did with the smoke in the second episode when Korra and Bolingbrook where knocked out :[)

Brooke:Theese guys r good! The Wolf Cheetahs are their name? Right?
Akyra- *sees Amber and waves at her* over here!

Amber- *i c her and i run over*
(@Zmidy313 I know I was doing it on purpose lol I just wanted to do that.I'll change it)

Alvin:My shoulder starts to ache,but I ignore it.I step into the dressing room"Steve what was your problem,getting knocked off so fast"

Steve:"It came out of nowhere"I reply and walk out the room,changing into my regular clothes
Jishin: I swear they cheatedd*he walks in and gets undressed then gets into his street clothes*
Amber- she found her family then?

Akyra- *nods* yup

Amber- thats good
Lunar: We're up next.

Kali(girl earthbender): You got that right Lunar!

Vio(boy Firebender): And we're gonna kick some but!

*crowd*

Brooke: Go Lunar!
Akyra- *i see Brooke and i drag Amber over 2 her* hey Brooke! Are those ur friends up next then?
Brooke:Yeah! Thats my brothers' ProBending team! Kali! The Earth Bender! Vio! The leader and also firebender! and Lunar! M,y brother and they water Bender!

Brooke:Then me! I'm the team's Water Bending Cheerleader!
Akyra- cheerleader?? *looks at Amber who nods* do u want 2 b a probender?
Brooke: I dont know? I am a skilled water bender. But I dont think ProBending material. *does some more Water Bending cheer leading*
Akyra- *watches her* u seem 2 b good at defensive water bending? Right sis?

Amber- yup *does a lil waterbending*
Brooke:Thanks! *smiles*