Avatar le dernier maître de l’air Hello, My Fellow Kataangers! (Please no other pairings that involve Katara ou Aang)

Disk98 posted on Feb 14, 2009 at 02:34AM
All right, so anyone who likes KATAANG can post here. This is just a...normal Kataang conversation.

RULES (Oh, come on, I'm not THAT strict.)

1. NO CURSE WORDS
2. NO SWEARING
3. NO MENTIONS OF ZUTARA OR TAANG WHATSOEVER (Sukka, Maiko, and Tokka are welcome, but STAY FOCUSED ON KATAANG)
4. Have fun, and talk about KATAANG!
last edited on Feb 14, 2009 at 02:39AM

Avatar le dernier maître de l’air 21 réponses

Click here to write a response...
il y a plus d’un an Disk98 said…
Here's a conversation-starter: What do you think happens after the big kiss? (Yes, I know it's the end of the series, but what are your thoughts?)
I get 4 views and...no replies! C'mon, ppl, I want a good forum!
il y a plus d’un an shortynme said…
big smile
LOL sorry! This is my first view and I'm replying! It's so annoying when people don't.
Ok, focus with my head here! Alright, the big kiss. Yeah I'm pretty sure I almost cried when that happened I was so happy! lol I rewound the show and watch it about 6 times just so that I could see that Katara REALLY did go in for the kiss first! Oh yeah! Go Aang! You get your girl! And honestly, how did ANYONE think that Zuko and Katara were going to end up together? Weird! The idea hadn't even crossed my mind until I saw that so many other people wanted it and all it did was confuse me lol.
You know, I was a little bummed out about Toph not getting a guy. And I kind of liked the angst between her and Sokka but oh well, what are you going to do?
So after the big kiss? Hmmmm. . . Aang probably meditated. lol jk jk! I'm sure he used all the former Avatar knowledge to totally woo her and marry her!
I thought I said no mentions of Zutara, but you know what, this is my first reply, so I'll let it slide
last edited il y a plus d’un an
smile
Yeah, shortynme, I see where you're going.
crying
Okay, I have 13 views, and only 1 reply that ISN'T from me! Come on, I need a good forum, people.
il y a plus d’un an ClassicalNadia said…
kiss
I'm so glad they're together now! I knew they would work it out in the end!
il y a plus d’un an 18wanda said…
smirk
Kataang! People are crazy to think that Z***** will ever work out.
worried
Okay, I have 30 views, and only 3 replies that aren't from me. PLEASE REPLY, PPL!
il y a plus d’un an shortynme said…
Maybe they're all Zuko fans. . . hmmm.
Yeah I felt pretty bad for Aang when he said he thought Katara and him would be together and she totally blew him off. Pissed me off. Wasn't a big fan of Katara there for a little while. You don't say no to the Avatar! If he loves you you freaking pounce on that! lol
Aang's pretty cute. He's not "hot" or anything like that. He's more little boy cute. But I could see how he's romantic and gentle. I dig that lol. Maybe he'll be WAY hot when he hits puberty. . . lol
Eh...maybe, shortynme.
il y a plus d’un an CleoSertori1234 said…
Right maybe.
crying
Alright, I get 51 views and...(drumroll, please)...5 replies that AREN'T from me! That's 9.2%, people!
Wow.
Yeah...I'm a math whiz.
Cool.
 Cool.
Ok, dah Math Whiz wants some replies! (Pretty please?)
Okay.
il y a plus d’un an 18wanda said…
monkey
here. I like Kataang. Zutara could never work.
il y a plus d’un an Disk said…
smile
Just so you're aware, I used to be Disk98!
Oh I was wondering who u were then I thought about.